First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Bleach Anime is ending
14034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 2/23/12
Wow, wasn't expecting this.
I hope it's just a break, since 361 really picked the show up again.

I've enjoyed all of Bleach. Would be sad to see it end entirely, but if it does I guess I'll be forced to start reading the manga...
This "arc" is either gonna end really strangely or be really rushed regardless though. 5 episodes is nothing...

Oh well...
17455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Alpha Qudrant Sec...
Offline
Posted 3/27/12
So the final episode aired today. Still left with a few questions.


Why did Ginjo go rouge in the first place?
Why is Hiyori in the world of the living?
The Captains that were turned into Visords got their spots back but what happened to their Lts.?
Why is Soi Fong attacking a picture if Shinji and Kisuke
What about Ishin? Hey, hey wouldn't it be cool if Ishin and Ginjo knew each other!

Maybe it will come back some day.
68055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 3/27/12

visoredavenger wrote:

So the final episode aired today. Still left with a few questions.


Why did Ginjo go rouge in the first place?
Why is Hiyori in the world of the living?
The Captains that were turned into Visords got their spots back but what happened to their Lts.?
Why is Soi Fong attacking a picture if Shinji and Kisuke
What about Ishin? Hey, hey wouldn't it be cool if Ishin and Ginjo knew each other!

Maybe it will come back some day.


1) Ginjo went rogue because he found out that the Combat Pass limited his power, and was used by Soul Society to keep tabs on him. He felt he was betrayed when he learned this, and decided to leave Soul Society. Presumably he learned that he could take Shinigami powers at some point, and this just made his relationship with Soul Society worse.

2) Because she didn't want to go back to Soul Society? At this point it's the only reason Urahara is still there.

3) Some of this is revealed in the latest manga arc, but only the Vizards who were previously Captains got Captain positions again.

4) She was never fond of either of them, and she doesn't know how to let go of grudges. Also, it was probably thought to be amusing.

5) It will probably be revealed in the manga when the rest of his backstory is revealed.

The manga is ongoing, and I suggest you read it to continue the story. There is a chance that the show will come back in another form once the manga has finished, but it seems more likely to conclude in OAV form, since the show was cancelled.
17455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Alpha Qudrant Sec...
Offline
Posted 3/27/12

maryxus wrote:


1) Ginjo went rogue because he found out that the Combat Pass limited his power, and was used by Soul Society to keep tabs on him. He felt he was betrayed when he learned this, and decided to leave Soul Society. Presumably he learned that he could take Shinigami powers at some point, and this just made his relationship with Soul Society worse.


lol, I did hear him say that but put it in the back of my mind somewhere, maybe I just didn't find it a valid reason to turn evil and start killing Soul Reapers

24069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / North Rukon, Soul...
Offline
Posted 3/27/12
My tuesdays will never be the same....


and what a slacker Ukitake!!! pulling that on Ichigo with the combat pass and not even a "yeah.... we were spying on you, our bad", just hanging out on the grass waiting for Kyoraku to bring the sake!!! WTF!
15759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/12
And so the end comes, for now.
68055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 3/27/12 , edited 3/27/12

visoredavenger wrote:


maryxus wrote:


1) Ginjo went rogue because he found out that the Combat Pass limited his power, and was used by Soul Society to keep tabs on him. He felt he was betrayed when he learned this, and decided to leave Soul Society. Presumably he learned that he could take Shinigami powers at some point, and this just made his relationship with Soul Society worse.


lol, I did hear him say that but put it in the back of my mind somewhere, maybe I just didn't find it a valid reason to turn evil and start killing Soul Reapers



It wasn't an amazingly good reason to do so, but the Fullbring arc was a convenient excuse to give Ichigo his powers back, introduce new ones, and explain a bit about the nature of Chad and Orihime's powers.
13636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Northwest
Offline
Posted 3/27/12
I'm so sad Bleach has been part of my weekly routine for over 6 years I really hope they plan to finish it later once the manga progresses.
29233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/12
No one wants to hear me baww, but this is disappointing
I suppose I'm fortunate in that I have yet to complete the series; I still have 52 episodes left.
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/28/12

maryxus wrote:

There is a chance that the show will come back in another form once the manga has finished, but it seems more likely to conclude in OAV form, since the show was cancelled.


naruto became naruto shippuden so bleach could still come back as a tv show but with a new or expanded name once manga is further ahead or finished.
31167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/12
as popular as it is .
I for one would hope that it also comes back in a advanced new form of continuance .
you are correct about naruto and also dragonball morphed a couple of times too , so !
even though for me as it is you , deppressing .
my hpoe is it continues better and stronger than ever.

BANKI !
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Miami
Offline
Posted 3/28/12
About time
The Wise Wizard
79721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/28/12

marcusssssssss wrote:
naruto became naruto shippuden so bleach could still come back as a tv show but with a new or expanded name once manga is further ahead or finished.

Oddly, this would have been more logical if Bleach had ended last year after the battle with Aizen, as omitting the filler that followed it, their was a timeskip (not to mention that many Bleach fans seem to consider that as a more fitting ending if the series didn't return).

68055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 3/28/12 , edited 3/28/12

marcusssssssss wrote:


maryxus wrote:

There is a chance that the show will come back in another form once the manga has finished, but it seems more likely to conclude in OAV form, since the show was cancelled.


naruto became naruto shippuden so bleach could still come back as a tv show but with a new or expanded name once manga is further ahead or finished.


The anime became Shippuden because they skipped forward 2 or 3 years, and there was that awkward year of filler they needed to make so that the manga could get sufficiently ahead. Changing the name signaled that the show was getting back on track, and helped smooth over that random time jump; the manga didn't have that issue, and so it's name is still just Naruto.


TheAncientOne wrote:


marcusssssssss wrote:
naruto became naruto shippuden so bleach could still come back as a tv show but with a new or expanded name once manga is further ahead or finished.

Oddly, this would have been more logical if Bleach had ended last year after the battle with Aizen, as omitting the filler that followed it, their was a timeskip (not to mention that many Bleach fans seem to consider that as a more fitting ending if the series didn't return).



Ending with the Fullbring Arc is ending with a lighter note than if it had ended after Aizen. The Aizen conclusion was epic, but rather depressing.
41112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hyrule
Offline
Posted 3/28/12
I am so sad its over I really hope it returns in some form to finish what the manga does from here...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.