First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Enroll your student
Founder
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/23/12 , edited 2/23/12
Username[in link]:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Race(vamp,wolf,neko,ect.):
Class(Choose A,B,C,D,E, or F. A is the smartest class. F is the worse.First year1,second year2, third year3, college4)
(Example of Class: 3-A.):
LIkes:
Dislikes:
Personality:
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler):

My form:
90165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 2/24/12 , edited 2/24/12
Username2magicgirl

Name: Kuro Tsuki

Age: 13 (will be 14 on 15th june)

Gender: Female

Race : Baku (Dream Demon)

Class : A

LIkes: Singing , Cooking , Stuffed toy animals , Wearing bunny ears , Cute clothes,sweets

Dislikes: Those who sin , Bullys , Cheaters , Studying

Personality: Kuro seems shy when people first meet her but is friendly and cares about those around her wishing that everyone would get along. Kuro is also a little bit childish.

Appearance


Founder
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/24/12 , edited 2/24/12

2magicgirl wrote:

Username2magicgirl

Name: Kuro Tsuki

Age: 13 (will be 14 on 15th june)

Gender: Female

Race : Baku (Dream Demon)

Class : A

LIkes: Singing , Cooking , Stuffed toy animals , Wearing bunny ears , Cute clothes,sweets

Dislikes: Those who sin , Bullys , Cheaters , Studying

Personality: Kuro seems shy and quite but is friendly and cares about those around her wishing that everyone would get along. Kuro is also a little bit childish.

Appearance




ACCEPTED
u can start role play
Student
1113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalker O_O
Offline
Posted 2/24/12
Username[in link]: pinay88
Name: Rinka
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Race(vamp,wolf,neko,ect.): Neko
Class(Choose A,B,C,D,E, or F. A is the smartest class. F is the worse.First year1,second year2, third year3, college4)
(Example of Class: 3-A.): 1-A
LIkes: Music, Drawing, Singing, Reading, Sports, certain types of fighting
Dislikes: Crayons, color pink, Mean People
Personality: Strong, Energetic, Kind, Social
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler):
Founder
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/24/12

pinay88 wrote:

Username[in link]: pinay88
Name: Rinka
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Race(vamp,wolf,neko,ect.): Neko
Class(Choose A,B,C,D,E, or F. A is the smartest class. F is the worse.First year1,second year2, third year3, college4)
(Example of Class: 3-A.): 1-A
LIkes: Music, Drawing, Singing, Reading, Sports, certain types of fighting
Dislikes: Crayons, color pink, Mean People
Personality: Strong, Energetic, Kind, Social
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler):


ACCEPTED start rp
Posted 2/24/12
Username: AutumnsSummer
Name: Ruii Shiobara
Age: 15
Gender: F
Race(vamp,wolf,neko,ect.): Wood Nymph
Class:2-A
LIkes: Music, Nature, Autumn Season, Instrument Playing, Reading, Arts
Dislikes: Brats, Whining, Killing Trees, Violence
Personality: Kind, Gentle, Joker, Eco-Friendly
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler): same as my avi xD
Founder
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/24/12

AutumnsSummer wrote:

Username: AutumnsSummer
Name: Ruii Shiobara
Age: 15
Gender: F
Race(vamp,wolf,neko,ect.): Wood Nymph
Class:2-A
LIkes: Music, Nature, Autumn Season, Instrument Playing, Reading, Arts
Dislikes: Brats, Whining, Killing Trees, Violence
Personality: Kind, Gentle, Joker, Eco-Friendly
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler): same as my avi xD


ACCEPTED start role play
Student
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/12
Username[in link]: puroporo74
Name: Yoruo
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Race(vamp,wolf,neko,ect.): Wolf
Class(Choose A,B,C,D,E, or F. A is the smartest class. F is the worse.First year1,second year2, third year3, college4)
(Example of Class: 3-A.): 1-A
LIkes: Sweets[doesn't show it], meat, popsicles
Dislikes: vegetables, anything annoying, fleas
Personality: gentle[may not look like], kind, strong, smart, quick, can be scary
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler):
Human form:

Wolf form:
Founder
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/24/12

puroporo74 wrote:

Username[in link]: puroporo74
Name: Yoruo
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Race(vamp,wolf,neko,ect.): Wolf
Class(Choose A,B,C,D,E, or F. A is the smartest class. F is the worse.First year1,second year2, third year3, college4)
(Example of Class: 3-A.): 1-A
LIkes: Sweets[doesn't show it], meat, popsicles
Dislikes: vegetables, anything annoying, fleas
Personality: gentle[may not look like], kind, strong, smart, quick, can be scary
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler):
Human form:

Wolf form:


ACCEPTED start role play
Student
1184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / going insane
Offline
Posted 2/24/12 , edited 2/27/12
Username[in link]: lilpriWISH
Name: Millie
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Race(vamp,wolf,neko,ect.): Neko
Class(Choose A,B,C,D,E, or F. A is the smartest class. F is the worse.First year1,second year2, third year3, college4)
(Example of Class: 3-A.): 3-B
LIkes: Nice things, Not being girly, Playing basketball
Dislikes: Girly girls, Mean people
Personality: nice, tomboy, insane
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler):

Founder
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/24/12

lilpriWISH wrote:


Username[in link]: lilpriWISH
Name: Millie
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Race(vamp,wolf,neko,ect.): Neko
Class(Choose A,B,C,D,E, or F. A is the smartest class. F is the worse.First year1,second year2, third year3, college4)
(Example of Class: 3-A.): 3-B
LIkes: Nice things, Not being girly, Playing basketball
Dislikes: Girly girls, Mean people
Personality: nice, tomboy, insane
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler):
Will put a picture on.........,


ACCEPTED u can start role play
Posted 2/25/12 , edited 2/25/12
Username[in link]: Vue123
Name: Ume
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Race(vamp,wolf,neko,ect.): Banshee
Class: 1-A
LIkes: Quietness, open space, tea, books, sweets, nice people
Dislikes: crowded places, bitter, mean people, violence
Personality: calm, cheerful, happy-go-lucky, compassionate, friendly, smart, helpful, clumsy
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler):


Founder
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/25/12

vue123 wrote:

Username[in link]: Vue123
Name: Ume
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Race(vamp,wolf,neko,ect.): Banshee
Class: 1-A
LIkes: Quietness, open space, tea, books, sweets, nice people
Dislikes: crowded places, bitter, mean people, violence
Personality: calm, cheerful, happy-go-lucky, compassionate, friendly, smart, helpful, clumsy
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler):




ACCEPTED start role play
Student
36965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Jabberwock Island
Offline
Posted 2/26/12 , edited 5/27/12
Username[in link]: ShugCharalover12
Name: Rin Akatsuka
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Race(vamp,wolf,neko,ect.): Vampire
Class: 2-A
LIkes: Quietness, open space, sweets, nice people,Violence
Dislikes: crowded places, bitter, mean people,No violence
Personality: friendly, smart, helpful, clumsy,Violent
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler):

Other:Emiko is her sister and Jun and Rolo are her brothers

Username[in link]: ShugCharalover12
Name: Emiko Akatsuka
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Race(vamp,wolf,neko,ect.): Vampire
Class: 1-A
LIkes: Quietness, sweets
Dislikes: bitter, mean people
Personality: friendly, smart,
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler):

Other:Rin is her sister and Jun and Rolo are her brothers
Founder
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/26/12

ShugCharalover12 wrote:

Username[in link]: ShugCharalover12
Name: Rin
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Race(vamp,wolf,neko,ect.): Vampire
Class: 1-A
LIkes: Quietness, open space, sweets, nice people,Violence
Dislikes: crowded places, bitter, mean people,No violence
Personality: friendly, smart, helpful, clumsy,Violent
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler):


ACCEPTED start role play
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.