Post Reply Apply to be a teacher
Founder
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/24/12 , edited 2/25/12
Username[in link]:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Race(vamp,wolf,neko,ect.):
Type of Teacher:
LIkes:
Dislikes:
Personality:
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler):






Which Job is Taken and Which is Avalible
___________________________________
Headmaster:
P.E teacher:
Potions Teacher: Reji Takano
Magical Creature Teacher:
Home Ec. Teacher:
Dark Arts Teacher:
Light Arts Teacher:
History Teacher:
Music Teacher:
Nurse: Reji Takano
Posted 2/25/12 , edited 2/25/12
Username[in link]: vue123
Name: Reji Takano
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Race(vamp,wolf,neko,ect.):
Type of Teacher: School nurse and Potions Teacher ? if possible.
LIkes: Helping students, talking, working, reading, smoking, learning, writing
Dislikes: annoying students, fights, distraction, rules
Personality: calm, laidback, fun, kind, caring, gentle, unpredictable, mysterious.
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler):



Founder
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/25/12

vue123 wrote:

Username[in link]: vue123
Name: Reji Takano
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Race(vamp,wolf,neko,ect.):
Type of Teacher: School nurse and Potions Teacher ? if possible.
LIkes: Helping students, talking, working, reading, smoking, learning, writing
Dislikes: annoying students, fights, distraction, rules
Personality: calm, laidback, fun, kind, caring, gentle, unpredictable, mysterious.
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler):




ACCEPTED u can start "teaching" and role play
127833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
USA
Offline
Posted 5/11/12 , edited 5/11/12
Username: hinamoriamu17
Name: Setsuka Nirashi
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Race: Sea fairy
Type of teacher: Lights Arts
Likes: watching her students grow and working together
Dislikes: Bullies
Personality: She mostly keeps her emotions inside and only shows a little with a faint smile.
Appearance:

Username: hinamoriamu17
Name: Robert Jacobson
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Race: Forest Spirit
Type of Teacher: History
Likes: history, reading, running, polite people
Dislikes: sour food, spicy food, gangs
Personality: Usually quite but harsh in his class, and he always seems to be in a different place.
Appearance:
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 11/27/12
Username[in link]: wolfsujiyama1
Name: Kira Bloodwing
Age: appears 10, real age 22
Gender: female
Race: vampire demon
Type of Teacher: magical creatures teacher
LIkes: girls, teaching, and meeting new children
Dislikes: boys, but will put up with them, people who ignore her, and other teachers telling her how to do her job
Personality: split personality
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler):
Posted 1/28/13

hinamoriamu17 wrote:

Username: hinamoriamu17
Name: Setsuka Nirashi
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Race: Sea fairy
Type of teacher: Lights Arts
Likes: watching her students grow and working together
Dislikes: Bullies
Personality: She mostly keeps her emotions inside and only shows a little with a faint smile.
Appearance:

Username: hinamoriamu17
Name: Robert Jacobson
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Race: Forest Spirit
Type of Teacher: History
Likes: history, reading, running, polite people
Dislikes: sour food, spicy food, gangs
Personality: Usually quite but harsh in his class, and he always seems to be in a different place.
Appearance:





wolfsujiyama1 wrote:

Username[in link]: wolfsujiyama1
Name: Kira Bloodwing
Age: appears 10, real age 22
Gender: female
Race: vampire demon
Type of Teacher: magical creatures teacher
LIkes: girls, teaching, and meeting new children
Dislikes: boys, but will put up with them, people who ignore her, and other teachers telling her how to do her job
Personality: split personality
Appearance(If pic- put in spoiler):


both accepted XD
You must be logged in to post.