First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Heeeeyyyyy GUYSSS, what was your favourite food 'n' when was the first time you cooked?
Moderator
20143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
instant noodles im dyin here ^^ where did ya get tis pic ^^ can't belive tis
Moderator
20143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

momiji17 wrote:

actually... I'm a terrible cook! That's why I... like pretending to b a good one....?
My favorite food is probably... ooh! so hard! Anything that's a fruit *bsides starfruit. for some reason, i really don't like it... sad for a kingdom hearts fan...* or sweet... Um... Everything really! Besides parsley, ginger, and eggplant.


terrible cook?? mah mah im also a terrible cook before tis ^^
2251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on the chair, nex...
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
I just learned how to cook a few dishes today! yay! Like, really basic stuff, but that's ok. ^^
Posted 1/26/08

momiji17 wrote:

Oh, my friend's a vegetarian too. I try to be but... so hard! He says that "vegetarians rule the world" so...


u're right trying to be vegetarian isn't that easy

vegetarian rules the world???? lol
2251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on the chair, nex...
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
i find that when i try to b vegetarian, i end up eating a ton of junk food cuz i'm so hungry....XD
Posted 1/26/08

momiji17 wrote:

i find that when i try to b vegetarian, i end up eating a ton of junk food cuz i'm so hungry....XD



yeah I know,, I like vegetarian food but thatz don't mean I want to become a vegetarian,,
eventough I want, it's so hard to become one of it
Member
3677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / anywhere where I...
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
I.....dun really like vegetarian food. Dunno why....
Actually, I dun even eat vegies! muahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
2205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Yupper, Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

momiji17 wrote:

Oh, my friend's a vegetarian too. I try to be but... so hard! He says that "vegetarians rule the world" so...


I have fallen in love, ask your friend if he will marry me!!!
2205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Yupper, Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

animegurl219 wrote:

I.....dun really like vegetarian food. Dunno why....
Actually, I dun even eat vegies! muahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!


Shot through the heart! Put down! Veggies are good but I think I'm going to die here
2251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on the chair, nex...
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

thalidami wrote:


momiji17 wrote:

Oh, my friend's a vegetarian too. I try to be but... so hard! He says that "vegetarians rule the world" so...


I have fallen in love, ask your friend if he will marry me!!!



He can b a evil, cocky shorty but, ah, he's still cool *or at least he thinks he is*. lol. He's all urs if u still want him...

btw, when i say short, i mean... 5'almost 2... XD i guess he still has a lot more years to grow...
2251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on the chair, nex...
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

hachimut wrote:

well,, ehhmm.. the food that i cooked for the 1st time was



instant noodles!

wakakakaka


lol! same!!! *well, ramen, but*
2205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Yupper, Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

momiji17 wrote:


thalidami wrote:


momiji17 wrote:

Oh, my friend's a vegetarian too. I try to be but... so hard! He says that "vegetarians rule the world" so...


I have fallen in love, ask your friend if he will marry me!!!



He can b a evil, cocky shorty but, ah, he's still cool *or at least he thinks he is*. lol. He's all urs if u still want him...

btw, when i say short, i mean... 5'almost 2... XD i guess he still has a lot more years to grow...


I'm sorry but that is just funny
2251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on the chair, nex...
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

thalidami wrote:


momiji17 wrote:


thalidami wrote:


momiji17 wrote:

Oh, my friend's a vegetarian too. I try to be but... so hard! He says that "vegetarians rule the world" so...


I have fallen in love, ask your friend if he will marry me!!!



He can b a evil, cocky shorty but, ah, he's still cool *or at least he thinks he is*. lol. He's all urs if u still want him...

btw, when i say short, i mean... 5'almost 2... XD i guess he still has a lot more years to grow...


I'm sorry but that is just funny


oh, my friend says, "No, too bad. (laugh)" Then he added, "Wait, this is a girl right?" Then, "I probably should meet them in person first...."

2205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Yupper, Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

momiji17 wrote:


thalidami wrote:


momiji17 wrote:


thalidami wrote:


momiji17 wrote:

Oh, my friend's a vegetarian too. I try to be but... so hard! He says that "vegetarians rule the world" so...


I have fallen in love, ask your friend if he will marry me!!!



He can b a evil, cocky shorty but, ah, he's still cool *or at least he thinks he is*. lol. He's all urs if u still want him...

btw, when i say short, i mean... 5'almost 2... XD i guess he still has a lot more years to grow...


I'm sorry but that is just funny


oh, my friend says, "No, too bad. (laugh)" Then he added, "Wait, this is a girl right?" Then, "I probably should meet them in person first...."



Oww.... and I am most definately a girl, I can't stand lying so any information I have is true. My heart has been broken.
2251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on the chair, nex...
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

thalidami wrote:


momiji17 wrote:


thalidami wrote:


momiji17 wrote:


thalidami wrote:


momiji17 wrote:

Oh, my friend's a vegetarian too. I try to be but... so hard! He says that "vegetarians rule the world" so...


I have fallen in love, ask your friend if he will marry me!!!



He can b a evil, cocky shorty but, ah, he's still cool *or at least he thinks he is*. lol. He's all urs if u still want him...

btw, when i say short, i mean... 5'almost 2... XD i guess he still has a lot more years to grow...


I'm sorry but that is just funny


oh, my friend says, "No, too bad. (laugh)" Then he added, "Wait, this is a girl right?" Then, "I probably should meet them in person first...."





Oww.... and I am most definately a girl, I can't stand lying so any information I have is true. My heart has been broken.


awww, i'm sry! but see what i mean by evil? lol. aw, u'll find someone better. trust me. XD

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.