First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
in AIR GEAR....what do you think will happen to ikki at the 2nd season??
88 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
Has here who also proofs a 2nd season gives, as if has someone already more trailer or such a thing seen??
1364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Singapore !!!!! xDD
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

Chaosflash wrote:

Has here who also proofs a 2nd season gives, as if has someone already more trailer or such a thing seen??


There's has no trailer been out yet , but some of the fansubbers stated that once the manga of Air Gear reaches chapter 200++ , the anime should be out , as u can see , the manga did not stop , so it means only one thing , the anime will be out . It is just a matter of time of whether when the anime is being released .
2651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
Sora (The guy in the wheelchair) Has a twin brother and they are part of a sleeper organization that started air gear. They were kind of incredibly gifted children that were experimented on. When they escaped from their prison (The Tower) they let out the secret of AT's and formed the Sleeping Forest. Unfortunately, Sora and his bro left behind the most powerful regalia inside of the tower while they were trying to escape, and they go psycho and kill everyone in Sleeping Forest trying to get it back, except for the woman, who becomes the leader of Ikki's family of hot chicks.

Later on, Ikki gets wasted by Sora and crew repeatedly, til he finds out he's the Storm King, not the Sky King, his wing road has a crapload of reapers on it and he can rape face with it, but it puts a huge toll on his body like the Fang Regalia. If he can get the Regalia inside of the Tower, it would fix it though. Simca winds up getting beat to a pulp, and pretty much most of the bones in her body broken, but she gets better incredibly fast, and shes still hot as hell, especially in the manga.

Ringo turns out to actually be the leader of Sleeping Forest, and therefor is Ikkis enemy, so they have some tearful fights, but never hurt each other. The manga now is at the point where Ikki and Crew are taking on the AT-hunter orginization, Simca is held captive with lots of nakey shots, and Ringo is having a mental breakdown because she cant decide whether she loves Ikki more or her sense of duty with Sleeping Forest is more important.

P.S. - The creators of the first season already said they would not do a second season, one because the first season was actually incredibly unpopular in japan, and two because the content after the anime ends and the manga keeps going tends to lead toward rape, violence, and lotsa bloody death.
20008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The internet.
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
There is no 2nd season but if there was, Kazu would die in a battle and Ikki would like Ringo more? Oh and he becomes the Sky king.
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

elenorvargas wrote:


cookies13 wrote:

Wat da heck?? o.O Air Gear got season 2? Haha... i didn't know that.. hm... i HATE Simca... is there anyone out there hate who her too? Please say yes.. =.= ... hm... i guess he'll probably be the king.. or watever... then either be with Ringo or remains best friend with her? But, hopefully, they be together... haha ^^


I agree with you I want Ikki and Ringo to end up together


Yay ^^ high five tou too.. hehe
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

BlazeCrazy wrote:

There is no 2nd season but if there was, Kazu would die in a battle and Ikki would like Ringo more? Oh and he becomes the Sky king.


No... Kazu can't die =.=
20008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The internet.
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:

There is no 2nd season but if there was, Kazu would die in a battle and Ikki would like Ringo more? Oh and he becomes the Sky king.


No... Kazu can't die =.=


Hey, It's anime. anything can happen. Or maybe Agito. xD

2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

BlazeCrazy wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:

There is no 2nd season but if there was, Kazu would die in a battle and Ikki would like Ringo more? Oh and he becomes the Sky king.


No... Kazu can't die =.=


Hey, It's anime. anything can happen. Or maybe Agito. xD



i dun mind if agito die =.= but, Kazu jz can't die... !!!~

20008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The internet.
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:

There is no 2nd season but if there was, Kazu would die in a battle and Ikki would like Ringo more? Oh and he becomes the Sky king.


No... Kazu can't die =.=


Hey, It's anime. anything can happen. Or maybe Agito. xD



i dun mind if agito die =.= but, Kazu jz can't die... !!!~



Lol, well I hope there is a 2nd season. Air Gear owns.

2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

BlazeCrazy wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:

There is no 2nd season but if there was, Kazu would die in a battle and Ikki would like Ringo more? Oh and he becomes the Sky king.


No... Kazu can't die =.=


Hey, It's anime. anything can happen. Or maybe Agito. xD



i dun mind if agito die =.= but, Kazu jz can't die... !!!~



Lol, well I hope there is a 2nd season. Air Gear owns.



Yaya... now that i think.. i hope Simca die =.=

20008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The internet.
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:

There is no 2nd season but if there was, Kazu would die in a battle and Ikki would like Ringo more? Oh and he becomes the Sky king.


No... Kazu can't die =.=


Hey, It's anime. anything can happen. Or maybe Agito. xD



i dun mind if agito die =.= but, Kazu jz can't die... !!!~



Lol, well I hope there is a 2nd season. Air Gear owns.



Yaya... now that i think.. i hope Simca die =.=



Yeah, She's kind of a bitch and got kinda ugly with her long hair gone.
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

BlazeCrazy wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:

There is no 2nd season but if there was, Kazu would die in a battle and Ikki would like Ringo more? Oh and he becomes the Sky king.


No... Kazu can't die =.=


Hey, It's anime. anything can happen. Or maybe Agito. xD



i dun mind if agito die =.= but, Kazu jz can't die... !!!~



Lol, well I hope there is a 2nd season. Air Gear owns.



Yaya... now that i think.. i hope Simca die =.=



Yeah, She's kind of a bitch and got kinda ugly with her long hair gone.


TOTALLY AGREE!!~ Wow.. i tot u will scold me for saying that =.=
3179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
man he better end up with Kururu. But he prolly reaches the summit as storm king and own that traitor Sora. Then he'll leave those sleeping forest bitches behind and make a love nest with Kururu and have lots of lil Ikkis.


GUESS I'LL ADD SPOILER TAGS -SPOILER REGARDED IKKI & RINGO-
Btw if you would read the manga you would agree prolly because a site where the manga gets discussed Kururu blows Ringo / Simca away in the popularity poles. She is a tuner but bittersweet and the reason why she's more popular then Ringo is cause Ringo is a traitor who does jack shit for Ikki when it comes to it.
20008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The internet.
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:

There is no 2nd season but if there was, Kazu would die in a battle and Ikki would like Ringo more? Oh and he becomes the Sky king.


No... Kazu can't die =.=


Hey, It's anime. anything can happen. Or maybe Agito. xD



i dun mind if agito die =.= but, Kazu jz can't die... !!!~



Lol, well I hope there is a 2nd season. Air Gear owns.



Yaya... now that i think.. i hope Simca die =.=



Yeah, She's kind of a bitch and got kinda ugly with her long hair gone.


TOTALLY AGREE!!~ Wow.. i tot u will scold me for saying that =.=


Nah, I knew Simca was Using him from the start.

2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

BlazeCrazy wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:


cookies13 wrote:


BlazeCrazy wrote:

There is no 2nd season but if there was, Kazu would die in a battle and Ikki would like Ringo more? Oh and he becomes the Sky king.


No... Kazu can't die =.=


Hey, It's anime. anything can happen. Or maybe Agito. xD



i dun mind if agito die =.= but, Kazu jz can't die... !!!~



Lol, well I hope there is a 2nd season. Air Gear owns.



Yaya... now that i think.. i hope Simca die =.=



Yeah, She's kind of a bitch and got kinda ugly with her long hair gone.


TOTALLY AGREE!!~ Wow.. i tot u will scold me for saying that =.=


Nah, I knew Simca was Using him from the start.




that's good... zzz.. i just hate her so very much... darn that tut
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.