First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
the REAL couples
Posted 1/19/08 , edited 3/24/08
most of the time we just see the couples in dramas/movies, but in real life who is their soul mate?



[K-actor]CHA TAE HYUN
His bride is his high school friend, whom he says is his first love.

[kactress]KIM HEE SUN's couple

haha obviously these are the real couples bc they actually get married!!
but also i heard the rumors that bi rain& song hye gyo is a couple[but i doubt it]


u know any?
Posted 1/19/08

http://www.asianbite.com/default.asp?Display=362 WATCH THEM HERE!!!
HAN GA IN's romantic wedding!!!

Han Ji Hye & Lee Dong Gun (Both from Korean Drama 'Sweet 18' & 'My Boyfriend Is Type B')
they're really going out!!!

Eric (Member of Korean boyband 'Shinwa') & Park Si Yeon (From Korean Drama 'My Girl')

~~that's all i know~~
2185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

bamboooo wrote:


http://www.asianbite.com/default.asp?Display=362 WATCH THEM HERE!!!
HAN GA IN's romantic wedding!!!

Han Ji Hye & Lee Dong Gun (Both from Korean Drama 'Sweet 18' & 'My Boyfriend Is Type B')
they're really going out!!!

Eric (Member of Korean boyband 'Shinwa') & Park Si Yeon (From Korean Drama 'My Girl')

~~that's all i know~~


I thought Han Ji Hye and Lee Dong Gun broke up recently im sad cuz they look so cute together
Posted 1/19/08

karen07 wrote:

I thought Han Ji Hye and Lee Dong Gun broke up recently im sad cuz they look so cute together


really? lols that i didnt no thnx for the info=D they sure looks cute together
Posted 1/19/08
The people above look so good together :]
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / us
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

Ji Jin Hee's couple
rumors:
yoon eun hye& kim jong kook
1090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
what about real japanese couples?
Posted 1/19/08

tiger28fen wrote:

what about real japanese couples?


u know any?? i dont really watch that much jdrama/movie so idn=( sorry
3729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in bed ;]
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun. Some say that they might get married at the end of this year or something.


Kim Yong Jun from SG Wannabe was revealed to be in a relationship with ex-Sugar member, Hwang Jum Eum.
Chae Dong Ha was also recently revealed to be dating Lee Bo Ram from SeeYA


Hyun Young and Kim Jong Min


I don't really know any Japanese couples... but I would like to see some... lots of rumors about Yamapi's girlfriend though so... yeah.
5788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / well....you see.....
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
zai zai and barbie, from mars......though im not sure if they're still going out, they've been together for ages tho, really cute

2664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California :D
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

charli3112 wrote:

zai zai and barbie, from mars......though im not sure if they're still going out, they've been together for ages tho, really cute



um.... they just broked up a couple days ago :(

2244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

rawritslillie wrote:


charli3112 wrote:

zai zai and barbie, from mars......though im not sure if they're still going out, they've been together for ages tho, really cute



um.... they just broked up a couple days ago :(



im so sad now :'(
1120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / -
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
for japan.
odagiri joe and kashii you (from yukan club and my boss my hero) got married recently

kamenashi kazuya is going out with koizumi kyouko..she is 20 years older than him
who else...hmmm...

akanishi jin has been in so many..i don't know which one he;s going out with right now but here's the list he's been rumoured for:
uehara takako (speed)
katou ro-sa
kashii you
and a model..forgot her name.

tamaki hiroshi (nodame cantabile) is with shimatani hitomi (singer)
tsumabuki satoshi with shibasaki kou
fukuyama makaharu with shiraishi miho (from sapri)--i don't know if they are still together actually.
inagaki gorou (smap) with kanno miho (hataraki man)
ito misaki was once rumoured to be with issa (da pump)

there's more...i just don't know where to stop
1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / anime world....
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
does anyone know whom KENICHI MATSUYAMA (the one who acted as L in the death note the movie) is going out with???
5788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / well....you see.....
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
awwwww no way!!! barbie and zai zai broke up!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.