First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Old People
Posted 6/12/12
Uh are you implying old people are old?
2249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/12/12
I'm almost 30
847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Behind You
Offline
Posted 6/12/12
I dont think 30 is old. I also dont believe age is a determining factor of being lame.
You can be a teen and still be lame tbh.

I guess it boils down to perceptions because I actually have somewhat of an admiration for older individuals.
2249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/12/12
I can't wait till I hit 30. Imma get me one of them younger chicks for a gf

8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/12/12
I wouldn't mind hooking up with a woman in her 30s or 40s.

Total MILF.
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/12/12
Old folks rock, most of my hunting buddies and lodge brothers are over 60.
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 6/12/12
It really depends on the person. I know a forty year old that acts like he's in his twenties...generally I'm not too fond of the stereotypical cranky white hair old people
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/12/12
Depends.
Posted 6/12/12

FlyinDumpling wrote:

It really depends on the person. I know a forty year old that acts like he's in his twenties...generally I'm not too fond of the stereotypical cranky white hair old people


I know a 23 year old that acts like he's 12.
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 6/12/12

Expensive_Pasta wrote:

I dont think 30 is old. I also dont believe age is a determining factor of being lame.
You can be a teen and still be lame tbh.

I guess it boils down to perceptions because I actually have somewhat of an admiration for older individuals.


Totally this.

98109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 6/12/12

daroldhiga wrote:

The problem is your stupid body. No more chili cheese fries and hamburgers with a fried egg at 2AM. But, you tend to have more money for toys. Not sure that balances out, actually...


Bingo! It does! It does! Just don't tell my pragmatic wife where the money goes. Anime???? PVC anime figurines???? Get more joy from this than digestible food....which always winds up in the toilet for some reason.
Posted 6/12/12

bemused_Bohemian wrote:


daroldhiga wrote:

The problem is your stupid body. No more chili cheese fries and hamburgers with a fried egg at 2AM. But, you tend to have more money for toys. Not sure that balances out, actually...


Bingo! It does! It does! Just don't tell my pragmatic wife where the money goes. Anime???? PVC anime figurines???? Get more joy from this than digestible food....which always winds up in the toilet for some reason.


Lol, wow. Don't worry, I'll tell her.
7375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The World That Wa...
Offline
Posted 6/13/12
Only children see someone of 30 as old. I get called old by certain kids and I'm like at the peak of youth. If you asked me what I can see changing over the next 8 years I'd tell you not alot, to me age is more of a mindset, I've met people much younger than me who act like they should be living it up in a retirement home already.
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 6/13/12 , edited 6/13/12

SovietRussian wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

It really depends on the person. I know a forty year old that acts like he's in his twenties...generally I'm not too fond of the stereotypical cranky white hair old people


I know a 23 year old that acts like he's 12.
I know a 12 year old that acts* 23
75975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / boku no hero univ...
Offline
Posted 6/13/12 , edited 6/13/12
The body remains largely the same during the progression of adulthood. 20-40 not withstanding injury, you're the same physically, and more intelligent mentally. I see old near daily, if you've got all 5 senses in check, and can remember your name, revel in your youth

My favorite exception, Señor SovietRussia <3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.