First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
who is the most goth like anime guy you like??
Posted 2/7/08
Eyes Rutherford from Spiral


21713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Front Of The C...
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
Ikto from shugo chara if thats how you spell his name
7621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
L..mabey:?
Posted 2/7/08
Itachi!!
1153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
Misa, only one i can think of... o and Ikuto from shugo chara isn't goth neither is L nor Gaara
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

chibi-prince wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmm that would have to be......Alzied from Hatenkou yuugi


haha, good one, hes really depressing
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

sakuraaacamilleg wrote:

Misa, only one i can think of... o and Ikuto from shugo chara isn't goth neither is L nor Gaara


...misa is kinda the total oppisite of goth! XD lol
1153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

faaang wrote:


sakuraaacamilleg wrote:

Misa, only one i can think of... o and Ikuto from shugo chara isn't goth neither is L nor Gaara


...misa is kinda the total oppisite of goth! XD lol


lol sorry
1207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / alone in the dark
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
Melo from Death Note
328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
uhm...what exactly do mean with goth? the fashion or the character?
dont know...there are many gothic style guys,probably the twins from black lagoon?
....sasuke and goth...yeah sure -.-
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

sakuraaacamilleg wrote:


faaang wrote:


sakuraaacamilleg wrote:

Misa, only one i can think of... o and Ikuto from shugo chara isn't goth neither is L nor Gaara


...misa is kinda the total oppisite of goth! XD lol


lol sorry


wth are you saying sorry for! jk
271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / new york queens
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
GARRA but he changed hes not goth anymore i think
8253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
Misa
234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / eating all the cu...
Offline
Posted 2/7/08

sailorsolaria wrote:

Eyes Rutherford from Spiral




yea but if u were asking bout emo he wouldnt b it he as no emotion watsoever

37399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
gaara
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.