Created by ProudAsianKid
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Do you agree that westerners must stop cosplaying Anime/Asian characters?
Posted 3/2/12 , edited 3/2/12
Hessssssssss back

Siad ring the history of aninmastion is mostly western no just depends on persons figer u should look at some the French cosplays and British. And euro And sidaring the saler uniform came from Britain no all so Lolita came from there in the victorian age whith bit of French I don't no if u include erop in the western side sidaring it's in the middle xd but I say down to the indervigule if any think if u going of Asian pride the west and north wes developed animation 1st. Anime just difrunt art style so why don't u stop becuse was not yours in the 1st place

All so look at how a anime critters looks they look verry eropian.
All so anime carriers are not baced on japanses whys it look bad
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/02/06/a-look-at-the-whiteness-of-japanese-anime-characters
There baced on the idle mans girl

If any think chines have sqwere heads back up your. Qwestions chines have sqwere heads becuse they strap book to the babies head at the bk so the don't role about in the bed

All so your conpering moddles
To jo blogs so rilly is that fear
I bet there's fuck lode bad Asian ones
As well as fuck lode well good eropian cosplays

I major in animation and the history in in animation
As well as film
Photogrophy
And web


xddbad 
41168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Austin, TX
Offline
Posted 3/2/12 , edited 3/2/12

underlock wrote:



Answer the damn question.


No seriously answer his question i'm interested to know now......



Posted 3/2/12
Seriously, how insecure do you have to be to be offended by europeans cosplaying o.0
Why isn't there an option for "I don't give a shit"...
Haha, who actually voted for "agree"
22514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Behind you
Offline
Posted 3/2/12
xddbad 
41168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Austin, TX
Offline
Posted 3/2/12

haikinka wrote:

Seriously, how insecure do you have to be to be offended by europeans cosplaying o.0
Why isn't there an option for "I don't give a shit"...
Haha, who actually voted for "agree"


somehow he voted twice only possible answer.....True Samurai.
xddbad 
41168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Austin, TX
Offline
Posted 3/2/12

laxusdreyar wrote:





i'm not really sure if thats a negative response to me or a positive one......looks positive Biden is smiling.

5130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cloud Nine
Offline
Posted 3/2/12
This post made me feel sick. Seriously, how dare you? You've got some nerve to post content like that, you do realize you have offended a significant amount of people with your racist comments? I think you should think before posting and look yourself in the mirror, you are the equivalent of a narcicist and you are very stereotypical and narrow minded to add. How can you possibly believe that westerners do not have the ability to cosplay? And further you continue to criticise our features, on what? Sterotypes.

FURTHER MORE you state that WE are racist towards Asians. Sure this may be your opinion and you are entitled to it however the logic of it is unbelievably horrid. You say that we are racist because we imitate Asians. I'm sorry but I have no desire to imitate Asians I have the desire to go out and cosplay as one of my favorite characters from ANIME. YOU ARE NOT ANIME. Your mind is corrupt with fake ideals and a misinterpretation of reality.

And since you seem to be speaking ever so highly of yourself I do hope that you can actually cosplay and be PERFECT the way you have described it in your post. Make sure you fingers are clean before you poke them at a significant portion of anime fans. We LOVE anime and you are the type of person who ruins it for everyone else. You re not the cure, you are the problem.

xddbad 
41168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Austin, TX
Offline
Posted 3/2/12

SecondLife wrote:

This post made me feel sick. Seriously, how dare you? You've got some nerve to post content like that, you do realize you have offended a significant amount of people with your racist comments? I think you should think before posting and look yourself in the mirror, you are the equivalent of a narcicist and you are very stereotypical and narrow minded to add. How can you possibly believe that westerners do not have the ability to cosplay? And further you continue to criticise our features, on what? Sterotypes.

FURTHER MORE you state that WE are racist towards Asians. Sure this may be your opinion and you are entitled to it however the logic of it is unbelievably horrid. You say that we are racist because we imitate Asians. I'm sorry but I have no desire to imitate Asians I have the desire to go out and cosplay as one of my favorite characters from ANIME. YOU ARE NOT ANIME. Your mind is corrupt with fake ideals and a misinterpretation of reality.

And since you seem to be speaking ever so highly of yourself I do hope that you can actually cosplay and be PERFECT the way you have described it in your post. Make sure you fingers are clean before you poke them at a significant portion of anime fans. We LOVE anime and you are the type of person who ruins it for everyone else. You re not the cure, you are the problem.



Posted 3/2/12

SecondLife wrote:

This post made me feel sick. Seriously, how dare you? You've got some nerve to post content like that, you do realize you have offended a significant amount of people with your racist comments? I think you should think before posting and look yourself in the mirror, you are the equivalent of a narcicist and you are very stereotypical and narrow minded to add. How can you possibly believe that westerners do not have the ability to cosplay? And further you continue to criticise our features, on what? Sterotypes.

FURTHER MORE you state that WE are racist towards Asians. Sure this may be your opinion and you are entitled to it however the logic of it is unbelievably horrid. You say that we are racist because we imitate Asians. I'm sorry but I have no desire to imitate Asians I have the desire to go out and cosplay as one of my favorite characters from ANIME. YOU ARE NOT ANIME. Your mind is corrupt with fake ideals and a misinterpretation of reality.

And since you seem to be speaking ever so highly of yourself I do hope that you can actually cosplay and be PERFECT the way you have described it in your post. Make sure you fingers are clean before you poke them at a significant portion of anime fans. We LOVE anime and you are the type of person who ruins it for everyone else. You re not the cure, you are the problem.



Don't worry this kids got problums he Duse it every time he gets un banned xd
5130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cloud Nine
Offline
Posted 3/2/12 , edited 3/2/12

xddbad wrote:


SecondLife wrote:

This post made me feel sick. Seriously, how dare you? You've got some nerve to post content like that, you do realize you have offended a significant amount of people with your racist comments? I think you should think before posting and look yourself in the mirror, you are the equivalent of a narcicist and you are very stereotypical and narrow minded to add. How can you possibly believe that westerners do not have the ability to cosplay? And further you continue to criticise our features, on what? Sterotypes.

FURTHER MORE you state that WE are racist towards Asians. Sure this may be your opinion and you are entitled to it however the logic of it is unbelievably horrid. You say that we are racist because we imitate Asians. I'm sorry but I have no desire to imitate Asians I have the desire to go out and cosplay as one of my favorite characters from ANIME. YOU ARE NOT ANIME. Your mind is corrupt with fake ideals and a misinterpretation of reality.

And since you seem to be speaking ever so highly of yourself I do hope that you can actually cosplay and be PERFECT the way you have described it in your post. Make sure you fingers are clean before you poke them at a significant portion of anime fans. We LOVE anime and you are the type of person who ruins it for everyone else. You re not the cure, you are the problem.





Thankyou kind sir ;)



NeOnCoOl wrote:

[


Don't worry this kids got problums he Duse it every time he gets un banned xd

This is the first time i have met him. He's not giving a very good first impression
5130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cloud Nine
Offline
Posted 3/2/12

NeOnCoOl wrote:



Thankyou kind sir ;)



NeOnCoOl wrote:

[




Don't worry this kids got problums he Duse it every time he gets un banned xd

This is the first time i have met him. He's not giving a very good first impression



thing is he not backing up his answers why just stating he has no clue about DNA and bone make up to even say all that shit tbh
every ones diffident depends on who they are and if they can pull it of


Some people, like him, should just keep their naive opinions to themselves. He surely offended me in not doing so. :/
Posted 3/2/12
way it gose ^^ to much his own ass to see hes a fail in life hes probably as ugly as fuck and cant cosplay xd

if hes so pride about being Asian whys he on an american web site whys he unseeing the web its mostly British


like me going get of the web its British you cant use it because our Asian
world wide web inverter
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee
50278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 3/2/12 , edited 3/2/12

ProudAsianKid wrote:

Reference : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlyNFdItwa0

I don't like western cosplayers because :
- They are being racist towards us Asians. We Asians made our Anime/Asian characters based on our own selves or based on our own Asian's facial & body form which proven by it is us Asians the one who look better cosplaying our Anime, Manga, and our other Asian characters, so cosplaying our Anime/Asian characters = impersonating us Asians. Impersonating other race are racism.
- They always fail cosplaying which end ruining my favorite Anime characters. There is no and will never no westerners who can born to be/look like us Asians which mean there is no good western cosplayer and will never no westerners who can succeed cosplaying our Anime/Asian characters.



I love how you use the word "Asian"
As if all of Japan was Asia xD
PS Your precious Anime and manga originated from WESTERN comic books from WWII. >.>
Posted 3/2/12 , edited 3/2/12

demo_Animation wrote:


ProudAsianKid wrote:

Reference : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlyNFdItwa0

I don't like western cosplayers because :
- They are being racist towards us Asians. We Asians made our Anime/Asian characters based on our own selves or based on our own Asian's facial & body form which proven by it is us Asians the one who look better cosplaying our Anime, Manga, and our other Asian characters, so cosplaying our Anime/Asian characters = impersonating us Asians. Impersonating other race are racism.
- They always fail cosplaying which end ruining my favorite Anime characters. There is no and will never no westerners who can born to be/look like us Asians which mean there is no good western cosplayer and will never no westerners who can succeed cosplaying our Anime/Asian characters.



I love how you use the word "Asian"
As if all of Japan was Asia xD
PS Your precious Anime and manga originated from WESTERN comic books from WWII. >.>


Animations been about longer than that but still western north west

I think he's chines

The earliest instance of animation dates back to the Paleolithic times, when attempts were made to capture motion in drawings. The cave-paintings
Banned
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / ASIA - Land Of An...
Offline
Posted 3/2/12
The cr link you posted are quoted from a Japanese forum where non of them believe Anime characters based on westerners, the opposite is most of them believe Anime characters base on Japanese, some of them question the bad choice of comparison and some others mock westerners including when I read one of their comment that said "stupid american" which the commenter probably said out of suspicion that the topic author is american.

So the link you posted only prove :
- Japanese believe Anime characters based on Japanese.
- Which become as good reason why Japanese Otaku don't like western cosplayers.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.