First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply The Villain
Creator
4535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 3/2/12 , edited 3/2/12
You must have DragonMas to roleplay here.
Member
3379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Endless Void
Offline
Posted 3/2/12
In the throne room, Daguva-Zeba drinks wine while shadowy figures kneel before him.

Daguva-Zeba: "For 15 years, I have longed to break free from this stupid seal."

He drinks the wine and crushes it with its hands. He stood up and starts to give out an order.

Daguva-Zeba:" Listen to me, disciples of terror, go out in the human world and wreak havoc. Make those pesky humans wallow in their despair for it will serve as an energy for me to break free. NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE RESURRECTION OF TRUE DARKNESS!!!!!"

The shadowy figures roared in delight and starts to disappear one by one.
Creator
4535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 3/2/12
In the human world surprisingly is a Magical Girl on break from school for a week... She walks the streets of a city with her hands in her pockets, not even bothering to look at the humans.

Member
3379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Endless Void
Offline
Posted 3/2/12
The shadowy figures spotted the girl.

Shadowy figure: "She would make a good sacrifice for our lord. GET HER!!!!"

THe shadowy figures suddenly attacks the young girl.
Creator
4535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 3/2/12

dragonmas wrote:

The shadowy figures spotted the girl.

Shadowy figure: "She would make a good sacrifice for our lord. GET HER!!!!"

THe shadowy figures suddenly attacks the young girl.


She is shocked that she is attacked, and then jumps back from them.

???: *she growls* Back off...
Member
3379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Endless Void
Offline
Posted 3/2/12
They did not heed the warning of the girl and they continue to attack her.

Shadowy figure: "KILL HER!!!"
Creator
4535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 3/2/12
???: Tch... What morons... *she glows brightly for a second and then the glowing disappears, leaving her in a magical girls costume.*
Member
3379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Endless Void
Offline
Posted 3/2/12
Shadowy figure: "What the?!!?!?! Quite interesting!!! "

They were not deter by what they see and continue to full out attack on her.
Creator
4535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 3/2/12
???: Moron... Know your place... *a Magical Girl aura with a Dark feeling formed around her. She the held out her hand, showing them her palm.* Tenebrous Kiss... *she then blasts several off with the energy.*
Member
3379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Endless Void
Offline
Posted 3/2/12
Daguva-Zeba felt the energy that the girl released. He stands up and laughs with evil intent.

Daguva-Zeba: "Interesting. So they still exist? I could now initiate my plan."

He summoned a crow and gave an order.

Daguva-Zeba: " FInd the my three generals and bring them here to me."

The crow flew upon hearing its master's request.
Creator
4535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 3/2/12
After Awhile, she had finished them off for the time being. She returned to her "Human" form and sat down to rest.

???: ... Tch... I had to use my powers in the Human World...
Member
3379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Endless Void
Offline
Posted 3/2/12
In the throne room, three ominous figures kneel down before their dark lord.

Three shadow figures: "For what can we be of service to you, Master?"

Daguva-Zeba stood up in his throne.

Daguva-Zeba: "I have summoned you because the magical girls still exists. Now is the time to move the wheels of my plan. I have one order to the three f you: "Steal their magical powers from them and wreak havoc in the human world. Do you understand, Three Pillars of Fear?"

Three Pillar of Fear: "Your orders will be carried out, Dark Lord!!"

( im gonna make the three servants profile maybe tomorrow)
Creator
4535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 3/2/12

dragonmas wrote:

In the throne room, three ominous figures kneel down before their dark lord.

Three shadow figures: "For what can we be of service to you, Master?"

Daguva-Zeba stood up in his throne.

Daguva-Zeba: "I have summoned you because the magical girls still exists. Now is the time to move the wheels of my plan. I have one order to the three f you: "Steal their magical powers from them and wreak havoc in the human world. Do you understand, Three Pillars of Fear?"

Three Pillar of Fear: "Your orders will be carried out, Dark Lord!!"

( im gonna make the three servants profile maybe tomorrow)


(That is fine, take your time.)

???: ... *frowns* What were those beings...?
Member
3379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Endless Void
Offline
Posted 3/3/12
And with that, the first of the shadowy figures reveals itself. Clad in a grey armor, he salutes his dark lord.

Nebula: "I will carry out your orders, my liege."

Nebula snaps his fingers and a hooded figure shows up.

Nebula: "Go and find were those girls are going."

The hooded figue disappears.
Creator
4535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 3/3/12

dragonmas wrote:

And with that, the first of the shadowy figures reveals itself. Clad in a grey armor, he salutes his dark lord.

Nebula: "I will carry out your orders, my liege."

Nebula snaps his fingers and a hooded figure shows up.

Nebula: "Go and find were those girls are going."

The hooded figue disappears.


???: *she stands up and dusts herself off, then she goes to continue the walk she was on perhaps an hour ago.* ...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.