First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Mall
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/2/12
The MALL!!
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/21/12
Miyuki didn't want to waste ammo for her guns, and since there were a lot of zombies that were closing in, the gun wouldn't do all the handiwork. She took her hockey stick and gave a full 360 swing, slamming all the zombies heads.

Making a path for herself with the hockey stick, she did her best to get to the bottom of the building. If too many zombies crowded in the mall, it would get dangerous.
36226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/22/12


Julie arrived at the mall before the other girl had. She took precaution by looking out at the area of the mall. This place was more infested than the school had been. She wondered if anyone else would be found here and wondered when the other girl was gonna get here at the same time. In the distance, she saw at least twenty zombies mindlessly wandering around the area waiting for foolish living flesh to wander near them.
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12 , edited 3/22/12

FadedLife wrote:

Miyuki didn't want to waste ammo for her guns, and since there were a lot of zombies that were closing in, the gun wouldn't do all the handiwork. She took her hockey stick and gave a full 360 swing, slamming all the zombies heads.

Making a path for herself with the hockey stick, she did her best to get to the bottom of the building. If too many zombies crowded in the mall, it would get dangerous.



XxLithiumWingsxX wrote:

Julie arrived at the mall before the other girl had. She took precaution by looking out at the area of the mall. This place was more infested than the school had been. She wondered if anyone else would be found here and wondered when the other girl was gonna get here at the same time. In the distance, she saw at least twenty zombies mindlessly wandering around the area waiting for foolish living flesh to wander near them.


After killing just a few more zombies on her way, Ren finally got to the mall. She saw a few zombies through the windows on the second floor. "Man, this place is packed... full house." She sighed and walked into the mall. Since she couldn't use bombs due to the fact that there might be zombies, she took a sword out of the sheath on her back.
36226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/22/12
Julie saw the girl finally reach the mall. Just in case, Julie took out her bow and loaded it with an arrow. She signaled to her to show her the location of where she at without using any words because of the zombies. She finally thought that it would be a good idea to find out each other's names instead of going around with a person whose name she didn't even know,"Name's Julie. You?"
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12

XxLithiumWingsxX wrote:

Julie saw the girl finally reach the mall. Just in case, Julie took out her bow and loaded it with an arrow. She signaled to her to show her the location of where she at without using any words because of the zombies. She finally thought that it would be a good idea to find out each other's names instead of going around with a person whose name she didn't even know,"Name's Julie. You?"


"Ren," she said, and got into fighting position when the zombies approaches.
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12


Miyuki definitely had to get out of here, it was too crammed. She knocked out a few zombies with her hockey stick, the guns were too loud, and created a path for herself. In front of her was a huge crowd of zombies... No way she was gonna get through that... Nearby, she spotted a bread shop and stocked up on her food supplies, and found a book store right next door. A bright idea came to mind.

Taking some books and putting them in a bag, she hurled the bag of books across the room, causing a large thump. The zombies immediately went after the sound. Miyuki ran the other way soundlessly, and spotted two other girls fighting zombies. Miyuki didn't give them a second thought. In front of the entrance that led outside the mall, there were a pack of Zombies. At this rate, it'd be impossible to get out.

She grabbed a grenade that she got from the sports shop and hurled it towards the zombies. The moment the explosion occurred, Miyuki had to run. Because other Zombies would come towards the explosion.

3....2....1.... BOOM!!

Miyuki ran.
36226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/22/12
Noticing a few zombies approaching them, she got into the proper position to fire. She aimed at one right in the heart, but as she let go of the arrow on the bow she heard an explosion. Hmm.. seems like someone else is here as well. Good. Julie thought. She saw most of the zombies running towards the sound of the explosion inside of the Mall. She tried to take out as many zombies as she could before they all ran into the Mall hoping that the person inside would be able to get out.
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12

FadedLife wrote:

Miyuki definitely had to get out of here, it was too crammed. She knocked out a few zombies with her hockey stick, the guns were too loud, and created a path for herself. In front of her was a huge crowd of zombies... No way she was gonna get through that... Nearby, she spotted a bread shop and stocked up on her food supplies, and found a book store right next door. A bright idea came to mind.

Taking some books and putting them in a bag, she hurled the bag of books across the room, causing a large thump. The zombies immediately went after the sound. Miyuki ran the other way soundlessly, and spotted two other girls fighting zombies. Miyuki didn't give them a second thought. In front of the entrance that led outside the mall, there were a pack of Zombies. At this rate, it'd be impossible to get out.

She grabbed a grenade that she got from the sports shop and hurled it towards the zombies. The moment the explosion occurred, Miyuki had to run. Because other Zombies would come towards the explosion.

3....2....1.... BOOM!!

Miyuki ran.



XxLithiumWingsxX wrote:

Noticing a few zombies approaching them, she got into the proper position to fire. She aimed at one right in the heart, but as she let go of the arrow on the bow she heard an explosion. Hmm.. seems like someone else is here as well. Good. Julie thought. She saw most of the zombies running towards the sound of the explosion inside of the Mall. She tried to take out as many zombies as she could before they all ran into the Mall hoping that the person inside would be able to get out.


"Shit... We have an inconsiderate one among us..." Ren said, as she cut through the zombies approaching the explosion. "Better hurry...." Making sure that Julie was out of range, she opened yet another bottle of rubbing alcohol and pour it on the ground around her, then she killed enough zombies to let herself get out of the herd. She took out her zippo lighter and lit the end of the alcohol trail and ran away as the zombies were set ablaze.
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12


"Lots of those things are coming this way. I suggest you get out of here." Miyuki's last words before she ran. Although she obviously didn't trust them, she didn't want to be the only sane human on earth. At least some company would be nice.... If they managed to survive. Without bothering to look back, Miyuki ran towards the ashes that remained of the explosion, fully aware of the thousands of zombies that were coming this way thanks to the loud sound of the explosion.
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12

FadedLife wrote:

"Lots of those things are coming this way. I suggest you get out of here." Miyuki's last words before she ran. Although she obviously didn't trust them, she didn't want to be the only sane human on earth. At least some company would be nice.... If they managed to survive. Without bothering to look back, Miyuki ran towards the ashes that remained of the explosion, fully aware of the thousands of zombies that were coming this way thanks to the loud sound of the explosion.


"I suggest you not to use explosives if it you are surrounded on both sides," she said, as she got through the zombieless path, concluding that there weren't any other survivors in the mall due to the massive number of zombies, and exit.
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12


"I can handle myself just fine, thanks." The entrance was wide open, no zombies left. But there were zombies in sight. Stampeding towards the mall. Fast.
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12

FadedLife wrote:

"I can handle myself just fine, thanks." The entrance was wide open, no zombies left. But there were zombies in sight. Stampeding towards the mall. Fast.


It was a race against the zombies. It was either the zombies get there first, or she get the hell out before those zombies reach the entrance. Keeping the sword in hand just in case, she ran towards the exit at full speed.
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12


Miyuki had her BMX parked outside from when she came here with her friends. She quickly hopped on and began pedaling faster than she'd ever done before. The zombies were catching up, it was truly a race against the zombies. She looked back and saw Ren running behind her. Should she help, or not? That was the thought racing through Miyuki's head when she accidentally slammed into one of the zombies. Dammit. She pulled out her pistols and shot one of the zombies before they got a chance to bite her, and hopped back on her BMX.
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12

FadedLife wrote:

Miyuki had her BMX parked outside from when she came here with her friends. She quickly hopped on and began pedaling faster than she'd ever done before. The zombies were catching up, it was truly a race against the zombies. She looked back and saw Ren running behind her. Should she help, or not? That was the thought racing through Miyuki's head when she accidentally slammed into one of the zombies. Dammit. She pulled out her pistols and shot one of the zombies before they got a chance to bite her, and hopped back on her BMX.


Ren saw the stranger has fallen off her bike and tried to help her, but as she saw her getting back on her bike, she continued on and slipped out of the mall and made a left, getting out of the zombie's path.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.