First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Mall
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12


Sheesh, there were zombies everywhere. Miyuki jumped off her bike and held it by the handles, did a 360 bike flip over her head to knock the zombies out, and hopped straight back on, all in one smooth motion. There was a hockey stick slot in her backpack, lucky her, and it was convenient taking the stick out and in. She knocked some zombies out as she made it out.
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12

FadedLife wrote:

Sheesh, there were zombies everywhere. Miyuki jumped off her bike and held it by the handles, did a 360 bike flip over her head to knock the zombies out, and hopped straight back on, all in one smooth motion. There was a hockey stick slot in her backpack, lucky her, and it was convenient taking the stick out and in. She knocked some zombies out as she made it out.


As another herd of zombies were approaching the mall in another direction, Ren decided to kill her way through, whether she liked it or not, it was the only way. Another explosion will lure more zombies in her direction and it might hurt the two other survivors. She took the extra sword with her to double wield. "Time to get things started." She ran in the direction of the other group of zombies and cut through them by making a pointed shape out of her swords and rushing pass them. Any zombies that weren't affected by the swords were ran over. Another zombie tried to grab her ended up grabbing the ends of her hair and that eventually slipped out of its hand.
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12


Miyuki didn't want to use her guns, there were already enough zombies as it was. She knocked out several more zombies by bashing them in the head with the hockey stick as she proceeded to make a path out of the zombies way. Nearby, she saw a gas station. Perfect place. Just draw all the zombies there, and make it go kaboom. Miyuki smirked. She raced silently towards the gas station and went up the roof along with her BMX. She got out her pistols and started firing at random zombies. This would surely attract their attention.
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12

FadedLife wrote:

Miyuki didn't want to use her guns, there were already enough zombies as it was. She knocked out several more zombies by bashing them in the head with the hockey stick as she proceeded to make a path out of the zombies way. Nearby, she saw a gas station. Perfect place. Just draw all the zombies there, and make it go kaboom. Miyuki smirked. She raced silently towards the gas station and went up the roof along with her BMX. She got out her pistols and started firing at random zombies. This would surely attract their attention.


As the zombies began to go towards the direction of the gunshots, Ren killed several more before seeing that someone was on top of the gas station. Oh shit, she's not thinking of blowing that thing up. It'd kill us all! As a last resort, she ran along with the zombies, killing a lot of them in the process. When she got ahead of the zombies and near the station, she yelled at the top of her lungs. "Are you an idiot? If you try to blow this place up, you're gonna blow us all up!"
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12


"Maybe, maybe not. It's a risk I'm willing to take. Dont know about you guys though." As the zombies all gathered in the gas station around her, with those final words, Miyuki set the entire place on fire and jumped off the roof on her BMX. "You might wanna hop on. The place is gonna explode in...." She looked at her watch. "About ten seconds."
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12

FadedLife wrote:

"Maybe, maybe not. It's a risk I'm willing to take. Dont know about you guys though." As the zombies all gathered in the gas station around her, with those final words, Miyuki set the entire place on fire and jumped off the roof on her BMX. "You might wanna hop on. The place is gonna explode in...." She looked at her watch. "About ten seconds."


"Fine." She hopped on the bike as he was told and waited for the explosion.
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12


ooc: Srry, dinner >< BTW, did i write 'Miyuki' as my character name this entire time? If so, sorry!! It's "E"

The moment Ren hopped on, E went off at max speed. She created a pretty darn good distance between herself and the explosion before it set off. There were no zombies on her trail besides the once that had absolute extraordinary hearing, because she sped through the concrete soundlessly. Once they hard reached a good spot with hardly any zombies, E stopped.
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12

FadedLife wrote:

ooc: Srry, dinner >< BTW, did i write 'Miyuki' as my character name this entire time? If so, sorry!! It's "E"

The moment Ren hopped on, E went off at max speed. She created a pretty darn good distance between herself and the explosion before it set off. There were no zombies on her trail besides the once that had absolute extraordinary hearing, because she sped through the concrete soundlessly. Once they hard reached a good spot with hardly any zombies, E stopped.


((it's okay, and lol,i didn't notice)

Ren got off the bike. "Thanks." She turned around and looked at the burning station. More zombies moved towards the direction of the fire without knowing that they would burn. Suddenly, she has an idea.
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12


E was looking around the area, seeing what kinds of supplies she could gather. They were still in the mall area, just a little further off. There was a casino(too dangerous, zombies were lurking), a convenience store, and a market. E decided to go for the convenience store. They sold lighters, long lasting food and supplies. She knocked out the zombie in the counter with her hockey stick and quickly gathered some supplies.
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12

FadedLife wrote:

E was looking around the area, seeing what kinds of supplies she could gather. They were still in the mall area, just a little further off. There was a casino(too dangerous, zombies were lurking), a convenience store, and a market. E decided to go for the convenience store. They sold lighters, long lasting food and supplies. She knocked out the zombie in the counter with her hockey stick and quickly gathered some supplies.


Ren went to the convenience store also, but she only took first aid supplies, bug repellent, and more lighters. She also grabbed a few flashlights and batteries on her way
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/22/12


E closed her bag and slung it over her shoulder, hockey stick ready in hand. She got back on her BMX and was ready to set off. "Survival of the fittest." E smiled. "You seem pretty fit."
36300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/23/12
Julie was able to get onto the girl's bike before she felt the ground vibrate as they left the area. Wow, this girl is insane. she thought thinking that all three of them could have been blown to smithereens. She walked around the store wondering what to pick since she couldn't hold to many things. Julie picked up a few lighters and played them into where she held her arrows then grabbed a few snacks that also fit. She noticed that she was needed more arrows and hoped they would stop by a weapons shop or something soon.
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/23/12

FadedLife wrote:

E closed her bag and slung it over her shoulder, hockey stick ready in hand. She got back on her BMX and was ready to set off. "Survival of the fittest." E smiled. "You seem pretty fit."



XxLithiumWingsxX wrote:

Julie was able to get onto the girl's bike before she felt the ground vibrate as they left the area. Wow, this girl is insane. she thought thinking that all three of them could have been blown to smithereens. She walked around the store wondering what to pick since she couldn't hold to many things. Julie picked up a few lighters and played them into where she held her arrows then grabbed a few snacks that also fit. She noticed that she was needed more arrows and hoped they would stop by a weapons shop or something soon.


"THanks, I could say the same to you." She looked at the darkening sky, it's around 7. "Damn, so late already."
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/23/12


"We should find shelter, or a place to rest. It's more dangerous since its darker, we might not see everything we saw before." E was sure that they all knew that already, but thought to refresh their minds. A good shelter... That'd take a while. She had about... Four pistols in her pack, since she took a few more. Noticing Julie was running out of arrows, she tossed one to both Ren and Julie. "Dont use it unless its an emergency, sound attracts zombies. Oh, and you guys might wanna find some sort of vehicle. If you see a bike lying around, just take it."
36300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/23/12


Julie liked the night and everything that came with it, but it was only a disadvantage to the group,"Yeah, I agree." She caught the pistol that was tossed at her. In real life, they felt heavier than the did in the movies, but she would just have to get used to it. Julie nodded at the girl and decided to keep her eye out for a car that was left by someone.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.