First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Mall
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/23/12

FadedLife wrote:

"We should find shelter, or a place to rest. It's more dangerous since its darker, we might not see everything we saw before." E was sure that they all knew that already, but thought to refresh their minds. A good shelter... That'd take a while. She had about... Four pistols in her pack, since she took a few more. Noticing Julie was running out of arrows, she tossed one to both Ren and Julie. "Dont use it unless its an emergency, sound attracts zombies. Oh, and you guys might wanna find some sort of vehicle. If you see a bike lying around, just take it."



XxLithiumWingsxX wrote:

Julie liked the night and everything that came with it, but it was only a disadvantage to the group,"Yeah, I agree." She caught the pistol that was tossed at her. In real life, they felt heavier than the did in the movies, but she would just have to get used to it. Julie nodded at the girl and decided to keep her eye out for a car that was left by someone.


The convenient store would be good. We can block the auto-doors with the shelves." She pointed at the door. "Even if the zombies break through the doors, we have enough shelfs to stop them from moving. And since the shelves are shorter than the doors, we can kill them over it." Catches the gun. "I don't use guns, have it back." She tossed the gun back to E. "And I know, I've been taking stuff."
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/23/12


E caught the gun and placed it back in her bag. "Suit yourself. Keep in mind close combat gives you a higher chance of getting bit, though." Although the convenience store seemed like a good idea, E wasn't sure yet if she could trust everyone in this group or not. "Sure, but how do you plan on getting out if zombies surround this place?"
36226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/23/12


Julie really didn't know how they could get out. An important rule was always have a second way out just in case the first one got blocked off. Going to battle didn't seem like the best idea either if they could avoid it to save bullets and such,"Do you have any place we could go?" Julie asked the girl hoping that maybe she would have a better place to go unless Ren had an idea.

Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/23/12

FadedLife wrote:

E caught the gun and placed it back in her bag. "Suit yourself. Keep in mind close combat gives you a higher chance of getting bit, though." Although the convenience store seemed like a good idea, E wasn't sure yet if she could trust everyone in this group or not. "Sure, but how do you plan on getting out if zombies surround this place?"


"Don't worry, this brain is always working. A broom stick and duct tape can make a spear with a dagger. And I'm not limited to swords, I have throwing knives. And think about this for a second. Why would zombies come here if we don't make any noise? The only sense they have is the sense of hearing. If we lay low enough, they won't notice. Or we can just stay here, we have pretty much everything we need. It will last us for about a week or two.
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/23/12

XxLithiumWingsxX wrote:



Julie really didn't know how they could get out. An important rule was always have a second way out just in case the first one got blocked off. Going to battle didn't seem like the best idea either if they could avoid it to save bullets and such,"Do you have any place we could go?" Julie asked the girl hoping that maybe she would have a better place to go unless Ren had an idea.



"My house is the only place I know I can go for safety. I can take my parent's car keys and take the car. Don't exactly know how to hot wire them."
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/23/12


"Not if the zombies are crowding us all over. When there's a crowd of zombies surrounding the entire place, it's not as easy as making a way with broom sticks and daggers as spears. Going past them can be a challenge..." E wasn't sure yet if she could trust these two either. which proved an even greater challenge. Back in the mall, she'd seen a lot of backstabbing. Between strangers, friends, and even family. They'd sacrifice each other just so that they could continue to live.
36226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/23/12

FadedLife wrote:



"Not if the zombies are crowding us all over. When there's a crowd of zombies surrounding the entire place, it's not as easy as making a way with broom sticks and daggers as spears. Going past them can be a challenge..." E wasn't sure yet if she could trust these two either. which proved an even greater challenge. Back in the mall, she'd seen a lot of backstabbing. Between strangers, friends, and even family. They'd sacrifice each other just so that they could continue to live.


"Whichever is safer would be the best place to be. Ren, do you have supplies at your house that could allow us to live there? If we get stuck in here, it won't exactly be easy to get out with a lot of those things charging at us." Julie tried to reason with the group that it may be more safe st Ren's house for them.

Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

FadedLife wrote:

"Not if the zombies are crowding us all over. When there's a crowd of zombies surrounding the entire place, it's not as easy as making a way with broom sticks and daggers as spears. Going past them can be a challenge..." E wasn't sure yet if she could trust these two either. which proved an even greater challenge. Back in the mall, she'd seen a lot of backstabbing. Between strangers, friends, and even family. They'd sacrifice each other just so that they could continue to live.



XxLithiumWingsxX wrote:

"Whichever is safer would be the best place to be. Ren, do you have supplies at your house that could allow us to live there? If we get stuck in here, it won't exactly be easy to get out with a lot of those things charging at us." Julie tried to reason with the group that it may be more safe st Ren's house for them.



"And there goes my question again: who or what is going to attract zombies here? But anyways, this leaves the only option to be my place. I can get my mom's van and my dad's motorcycle. We can also get three bikes from the garage. And don't worry about food. My fridge is always packed, we also have canned food in the basement, not to mention a shot gun one of you guys can use. We can take out the seats from the van and shove everything in there when we leave. Sounds like a good plan?"
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/24/12


"An accident. We might accidentally knock one of the book cases down while moving it, or knock something else down that'll attract a lot of zombies nearby. It's awfully quiet outside, after all." E gave Ren's idea a short nod. "As long as it doesn't make too much noise, sounds like a good idea to me."
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

FadedLife wrote:

"An accident. We might accidentally knock one of the book cases down while moving it, or knock something else down that'll attract a lot of zombies nearby. It's awfully quiet outside, after all." E gave Ren's idea a short nod. "As long as it doesn't make too much noise, sounds like a good idea to me."


Actually, the doors are closed, and these shelves won't fall, they are thicker than you think. But as you said, let's go." She walked out of the store and started to walk towards her house.
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/24/12


"Those things can still barge in if they make a crowd." She pointed at the glass doors. "And we might knock them over while moving them." Shrugging to herself, she followed after.
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/24/12 , edited 3/24/12

FadedLife wrote:

"Those things can still barge in if they make a crowd." She pointed at the glass doors. "And we might knock them over while moving them." Shrugging to herself, she followed after.


"No sound, no zombie." She made a motion for them to stop talking as a group of zombies walked past them. She then continued on down the street and opened the door to her house. She pinched her nose as she walked in. "That... stench...."
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/24/12


"Dead bodies." E recognized the smell immediately. She felt like throwing up, to be honest. But it wasn't surprising. These were like the undead after all.
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

FadedLife wrote:

"Dead bodies." E recognized the smell immediately. She felt like throwing up, to be honest. But it wasn't surprising. These were like the undead after all.


She shut the door behind her, "I probably should've disposed of these..." She went to the kitchen and got a pair of rubber gloves and started to drag three zombies out of the house. She opened the door and flung them outside, one by one.
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/24/12


"They're undead, you never know when they'll come back alive. Be careful. There might be others in here." E walked in cautiously.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.