First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Mall
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

FadedLife wrote:

"They're undead, you never know when they'll come back alive. Be careful. There might be others in here." E walked in cautiously.


"I sliced their head off, clean, if you want, I can chop their limbs off. I have a few butcher knives in the house. There are only three, I locked all doors when I got out, all windows are shut and locked."
Creator
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / POTATO LAND (•̪┌┐...
Offline
Posted 3/24/12 , edited 3/24/12


"No, its good." It was a disturbing thought. "Alright then. Get the van's keys, I'll be outside."
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

FadedLife wrote:

"No, its good." It was a disturbing thought. "Alright then. Get the van's keys, I'll be outside."


"Okay then, whatever you said." She think thought it might be a good idea to bring one with her. "At lease stay for the night, we'll be safer this way,"
36226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/24/12


Julie nodded agreeing with Ren,"Probably a good idea."
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

XxLithiumWingsxX wrote:

Julie nodded agreeing with Ren,"Probably a good idea."


"If you want, you can get something from my closet, it's better to be in long sleeves and pants. And we should probably take a shower..."
36226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/24/12
"Alright, thanks. Do you want to take a shower first or?" Julie suggested knowing that since it was Ren's house she should probably go first. After fighting those zombies, everyone needed a shower to get the stench off of them.
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

XxLithiumWingsxX wrote:

"Alright, thanks. Do you want to take a shower first or?" Julie suggested knowing that since it was Ren's house she should probably go first. After fighting those zombies, everyone needed a shower to get the stench off of them.


"It's okay, there're two showers in the house. Let me get you something to wear first."She went to get some clothes from her close, a red long sleeves shirt and a pair of jeans, and then she got a new towel from the towel shelf. "Here, the bathroom's over there." She pointed to the bathroom in the hall, which was bigger than the one she have upstairs.
36226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/24/12
"Oh ok. Thanks, again." Julie took the clothes that Ren had given her and walked in the direction of where she had pointed. She put the clothes down on the counter of the sink and turned on the shower so it would be hot by the time she got in. After taking off her dirty clothes, Julie walked in the shower. Although the water burned her skin, she didn't mind since it felt nice. Julie couldn't wait to get the zombie smell off of her body.
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

XxLithiumWingsxX wrote:

"Oh ok. Thanks, again." Julie took the clothes that Ren had given her and walked in the direction of where she had pointed. She put the clothes down on the counter of the sink and turned on the shower so it would be hot by the time she got in. After taking off her dirty clothes, Julie walked in the shower. Although the water burned her skin, she didn't mind since it felt nice. Julie couldn't wait to get the zombie smell off of her body.


When Julie went to take her shower, Ren went to the basement to take out the shot gun and canned goods. When she got everything out from the basement, she went upstairs to clean her weapons.
36226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/24/12
After Julie got out the shower, she dried herself and her hair with the towel. She then changed into Ren's clothes and hung the wet towel to dry. On the way out of the bathroom, took her old clothes. Walking down the hallways, Julie saw Ren cleaning her weapons and asked,"Where should I put my clothes?"
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

XxLithiumWingsxX wrote:

After Julie got out the shower, she dried herself and her hair with the towel. She then changed into Ren's clothes and hung the wet towel to dry. On the way out of the bathroom, took her old clothes. Walking down the hallways, Julie saw Ren cleaning her weapons and asked,"Where should I put my clothes?"


"Oh, right," she took a basket, "Put them in here, I'll take them to was."
36226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/24/12
Julie threw the dirty clothes into the basket,"Do you want me to take them? Just tell me where the washroom is."
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

XxLithiumWingsxX wrote:

Julie threw the dirty clothes into the basket,"Do you want me to take them? Just tell me where the washroom is."


"It's fine, we have to get everyone's clothes first."
36226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/24/12
"Right. Well if you need me to help with anything, just ask me." Julie told Ren.

Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

XxLithiumWingsxX wrote:

"Right. Well if you need me to help with anything, just ask me." Julie told Ren.



"Thanks." She finished cleaning her weapons, "Alrighty, I'm gonna take my shower now, Can you help us make some food?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.