First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderators
Posted 3/3/12
If you want to be a moderator, just ask. We need the help. Like... Really bad o-e
If you're good at editing pictures, photoshop and stuff or in BB Encoding please do sign up ! XD

Sincerely,
Ren ♥
Posted 3/3/12
BOSS! How do I help!?...o.o Let me rephrase that... What can I do to help? Oh You can send me pic and I'll start editing them right away. XD
Posted 3/3/12 , edited 3/3/12

TurNitUpL0ud wrote:

BOSS! How do I help!?...o.o Let me rephrase that... What can I do to help? Oh You can send me pic and I'll start editing them right away. XD


Ahahhahaha teeny weeny little pwoblem... I don't got no pics yet XD
Plot would be.. Umm... I thought of something kind of dark and twisted XD Fun_x twisted tragic rps inspired me bwahahaha


In this dark technologic age, the world started to change. Strange kidnappings started happening for one reson. Time passes and people change. but in this dark techno age the world started to change. more people are reported missing. and this could possibly sum up to one reason.

Research.

Scientists searching for absolute answers started making illegals experimentation on human beings against their will. Turning them into monsters... Turning them into Chimeras. Chimeras, mix of creatures, races, animals, unatural beings. Chained down and forced to obey and take not so painless tests everyday the chimeras all had a choice to make. Escape and risk to die or... Stay there and obey quietly all their lives like dogs?

It is your choice. Will you be a chimera... Or a scientist?

Chimeras are a mix of creatures, races, animals, and natural beings.


8]
Posted 3/3/12

Dist0rtInt0Me wrote:


TurNitUpL0ud wrote:

BOSS! How do I help!?...o.o Let me rephrase that... What can I do to help? Oh You can send me pic and I'll start editing them right away. XD


Ahahhahaha teeny weeny little pwoblem... I don't got no pics yet XD
Plot would be.. Umm... I thought of something kind of dark and twisted XD Fun_x twisted tragic rps inspired me bwahahaha


In this dark technologic age, the world started to change. Strange kidnappings started happening for one reson. Time passes and people change. but in this dark techno age the world started to change. more people are reported missing. and this could possibly sum up to one reason.

Research.

Scientists searching for absolute answers started making illegals experimentation on human beings against their will. Turning them into monsters... Turning them into Chimeras. Chimeras, mix of creatures, races, animals, unatural beings. Chained down and forced to obey and take not so painless tests everyday the chimeras all had a choice to make. Escape and risk to die or... Stay there and obey quietly all their lives like dogs?

It is your choice. Will you be a chimera... Or a scientist?

Chimeras are a mix of creatures, races, animals, and natural beings.


8]


Holly crap that's actually one real good description! So we're going to have a Scientist side and a Chimera side. Two pics for two sides so far
Posted 3/3/12 , edited 3/3/12

TurNitUpL0ud wrote:

Holly crap that's actually one real good description! So we're going to have a Scientist side and a Chimera side. Two pics for two sides so far


I freakin know right?! XD I've been wanting to make the group but I just never got to it till now ahahaha we also need RULES!!!

1. Limit of 7 characters
2. No god modding ((Oh how we all love to hear this rule over and over))
3. Keep it Pg16
4. Chimeras cannot go in the dinner room and the scientist rooms without a scientist bringing them there.
5. -_- Chimeras revolting are okay but trying to kill the scientists is NOT okay...
6. Scientist being nice to chimeras is okay but try to at least do the experiments and stuff. They are an underground organization. Means they test drugs and stuff, not medecine by the way.
7. DO NOT stop other scientist form doing their job no matter how much they beat the chimera up. I mean, disagreeing is okay but dont stop it..
8. Keep active or be deleted : D

~The power of imagination makes us infinite.~
Posted 3/3/12 , edited 3/3/12

Dist0rtInt0Me wrote:


I freakin know right?! XD I've been wanting to make the group but I just never got to it till now ahahaha we also need RULES!!!

1. Limit of 7 characters
2. No god modding ((Oh how we all love to hear this rule over and over))
3. Keep it Pg16
4. Chimeras cannot go in the dinner room and the scientist rooms without a scientist bringing them there.
5. -_- Chimeras revolting are okay but trying to kill the scientists is NOT okay...
6. Scientist being nice to chimeras is okay but try to at least do the experiments and stuff. They are an underground organization. Means they test drugs and stuff, not medecine by the way.
7. DO NOT stop other scientist form doing their job no matter how much they beat the chimera up. I mean, disagreeing is okay but dont stop it..
8. Keep active or be deleted : D

~The power of imagination makes us infinite.~


XD GOT A FEW PICTURES! WHOOO HOOO!!



... Brah Why 7? It's an odd number O_O. So technically speaking, Chimeras are the slaves and scientists are master-like people who do experience and hurt their Chimeras. Is it possible for Chimeras to run away? How many Chimeras can a scientist own?
Posted 3/3/12 , edited 3/3/12

TurNitUpL0ud wrote:

XD GOT A FEW PICTURES! WHOOO HOOO!!



... Brah Why 7? It's an odd number O_O. So technically speaking, Chimeras are the slaves and scientists are master-like people who do experience and hurt their Chimeras. Is it possible for Chimeras to run away? How many Chimeras can a scientist own?


ooooh they all sexy XD just make them a little more.. Dark with photoshop or whatever you use and mean XD

I dunno o.o I'm guessing that the maximum any normal person can handle? o-0 Yesh yesh, they can hurt them torture them forcefully mate them with other chimeras .. Eh their allowed to also fall in love with them I guess but they still gotta do their jobs >_> Implants of anything to change them are also allowed : D Nope. Escape means death. So yes Chimeras can die here. Also with scientists. Afterall they're all humans. A scientist can handle as many as he/she can handle. It's not like its just one scientist to one chimera, with permission from the first scientist any scientist can experiment on the chimera. In all words, poor poor chimera XD
Posted 3/3/12

Dist0rtInt0Me wrote:


ooooh they all sexy XD just make them a little more.. Dark with photoshop or whatever you use and mean XD

I dunno o.o I'm guessing that the maximum any normal person can handle? o-0 Yesh yesh, they can hurt them torture them forcefully mate them with other chimeras .. Eh their allowed to also fall in love with them I guess but they still gotta do their jobs >_> Implants of anything to change them are also allowed : D Nope. Escape means death. So yes Chimeras can die here. Also with scientists. Afterall they're all humans. A scientist can handle as many as he/she can handle. It's not like its just one scientist to one chimera, with permission from the first scientist any scientist can experiment on the chimera. In all words, poor poor chimera XD



Like this:?



Dude XD ! You sure do enjoy toying with Chimeras. Wait but if Scientist kill Chimeras then the Chimeras .. or the person who play the role will have to create a new character. Is that right? O_O?
Posted 3/3/12

TurNitUpL0ud wrote:

Like this:?



Dude XD ! You sure do enjoy toying with Chimeras. Wait but if Scientist kill Chimeras then the Chimeras .. or the person who play the role will have to create a new character. Is that right? O_O?


YEEESH * 0 * well Chimeras are Chimeras they have to be be made like that, atleast Scientists can still be killed ;P
and well if the chimera or scientist is killed, yes they can make a new char and delete the deceased char. Back to square one again. End of story and start a new one : D
Posted 3/3/12

Dist0rtInt0Me wrote:

YEEESH * 0 * well Chimeras are Chimeras they have to be be made like that, atleast Scientists can still be killed ;P
and well if the chimera or scientist is killed, yes they can make a new char and delete the deceased char. Back to square one again. End of story and start a new one : D



The Chimeras:



OH Okay Now I understand the rule. What about Sexual content and language?
Posted 3/3/12
Aha!! It is I!!! Fun_x, but you knew that<----Stupid dramatic entrance. May I suggest stuff???

'When happy memories fade and tragic memories scar what is left?'
We are all living in the time of change; barbaric humans. You hold it every day, you use this every day, you ears listen to it every day, there is no escaping it. The techno age is engraved in stone, when there's no more human interaction, insanity drenches the heart black. 

The sun shines nor more, looming clouds escaping any hope of life. Humans hidden in homes, wife's, husbands, children, and animals in fear of who would be there next victim. Kidnapped by shadows in the night, never to he seem again. Scientist they call them self . You know, the ones who found a cure to cancer long ago? Who saved us from the chicken pox. Gave us 'medicine' for strep throat. They wear there white lab coats like god from heaven, they say 'awww' and we scream. Scientist who sing to the scream, loving the flesh of blood trickling down someone's skin. The power of knowing they can't do anything. Keeping them pinned, cruel white smiles in hope of finding a new toy they can play with.
Chimeras once free humans. Given medicine to mutate into monsters. They all have a story behind there 'mutation'. Some say they were born with what they could do, others say it came over time. Some born in dungeons, forced to be the dogs chained by a master, a scientist.

Though in the war between Scientist and Chimeras not everyone is truthful. Not every Scientist is good, not every Chimeras is good. Some betray there's own kind for freedom, some betray freedom to help others gain freedom.  

Will you choose to be the Scientist? Have the greatness, power to summon blood from a simple command. Watch the pitiful monsters (Chimeras) beg for death. Greed over there naive bodies. 
  
Will you take the path of a  Chimeras, who wishes for piece? Dreams of freedom, a home, somewhere where they don't live in fear. Become rebellious and die trying to escape or keep your mouth sowed like a good dog.

Rules:
1:Pg-16
2: No God Modding
3: Keep it real
4: Scientist do you job (if you choose to be a scientist who's a spy you still have to do painful test on Chimeras otherwise the real evil scientist will figure you out and behead youXD)!!!!!!!
5: Chimeras do your job (same goes for themXD)!!!!!
6: Limit of seven characters

(Just suggestions. If you want people to read your story you need a attention grabber.  Though if you want a more exciting Roleplay, loosen up. Let Chimeras try and kill there Scientist, let Scientist be spies who secretly try and help Chimeras escape. Think of it was war, both good side and bad side. Traitors  ect...... 
P.S. Also you can fix my grammar mistakes)


Posted 3/3/12

TurNitUpL0ud wrote:

The Chimeras:



OH Okay Now I understand the rule. What about Sexual content and language?


I don't understand the beast behind, their kind of like.. Mutant humans lol o-0 but still cool XD
Hm, PG-16. Swearing is allowed, Sexual hmmm ... Maybe not so allowed. Teasers ok but to get into too deep details not allowed : P
Posted 3/3/12


Honey you're a flippin genius !!! XD Kidnappings have to also happen so I'm also going to create the outside world for that to happen XD

Posted 3/3/12

Dist0rtInt0Me wrote:


I don't understand the beast behind, their kind of like.. Mutant humans lol o-0 but still cool XD
Hm, PG-16. Swearing is allowed, Sexual hmmm ... Maybe not so allowed. Teasers ok but to get into too deep details not allowed : P





Yup ! I read the ... descriptions / information that Fun_x wrote... Holy shiat! That's O_O Amazing! XD You can write the details and story I'll handle the graphix >;]
Posted 3/3/12
yes killing scientists is fine ok, though the chimera will be put down after so have no choice but to run for it since well they gonna die if they stay anyway. It's a cruel place afterall xD so, quite alot of ends going down death haha.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.