First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Former Anime Fan "Chad" Gone Rogue
Posted 3/5/12
He'll be getting a visit from the "party van" soon enough.
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 3/5/12

LosingOrbit wrote:

He'll be getting a visit from the "party van" soon enough.


he already has if you read the .pdf file. They took or seized his computer, wii, ps3, usb flash drive that had images with his resume etc. That's why i posted a link on media-fire it's spot what charges are filed and what was said.
45769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / pLaNeT eArTh???
Offline
Posted 3/5/12 , edited 3/5/12

ZenZaku wrote:

A facebook post about CP... I'm sorry, how stupid are you? Any real pedophile would know not to talk about that stuff. Well except for him obviously. Stick to lolicon or something that the FBI doesn't give a damn about. Or don't say anything. Kids these days

The fact that I live in the same state as him shames me.


I know..and Southfield isn't too far from where I sometimes am at.

And I'm more surprised that they waited so long to take him in. The part where he said "all cp isn't rape. Sometimes the kids want it. Most of the time they NEED it." greatly pissed me off. And his lame attempts to pass it off as a joke. Even as a joke it isn't no where near funny.

I think I mentioned this before. But if you sign up for FBI updates EVERY single day there is someone getting convicted for either possessing, distributing, and making child pornography in the United States. These pedophiles are popping up everywhere and I am extremely happy that the law is being strict and giving maximum sentences.

And if they waited that long so they could get as much evidence as possible to put him away forever, then good!!!
Posted 3/5/12
His face says it all.
4371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Online
Posted 3/5/12

Maiden_aya wrote:


ZenZaku wrote:

A facebook post about CP... I'm sorry, how stupid are you? Any real pedophile would know not to talk about that stuff. Well except for him obviously. Stick to lolicon or something that the FBI doesn't give a damn about. Or don't say anything. Kids these days

The fact that I live in the same state as him shames me.


I know..and Southfield isn't too far from where I sometimes am at.

And I'm more surprised that they waited so long to take him in. The part where he said "all cp isn't rape. Sometimes the kids want it. Most of the time they NEED it." greatly pissed me off. And his lame attempts to pass it off as a joke. Even as a joke it isn't no where near funny.

I think I mentioned this before. But if you sign up for FBI updates EVERY single day there is someone getting convicted for either possessing, distributing, and making child pornography in the United States. These pedophiles are popping up everywhere and I am extremely happy that the law is being strict and giving maximum sentences.

And if they waited that long so they could get as much evidence as possible to put him away forever, then good!!!


FBI updates? Where do I sign up for those?
45769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / pLaNeT eArTh???
Offline
Posted 3/5/12

ZenZaku wrote:



FBI updates? Where do I sign up for those?


https://delivery.fbi.gov/subscribe

They flood your inbox with stuff but that's because I clicked for updates for every crime and every state. You can narrow it down to specific areas and crimes if you want. And they send mine daily, but you can change that too. There is so much going on you wouldn't believe

..Just make sure you aren't doing anything shadey when you visit them xD. They do log visitors of course lol
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Mcdonough, Georgia
Offline
Posted 3/5/12
Hey, don't talk about mah boy thad! LOL he's a longtime facebook friend, he always joked about having CP, but it turns he actually had 3gigs worth of it. he has a video on tumblr of him having sex with his lifesized pillow of the anime girl. LOL cannot un-see

<3 thad was amazing. he did things in public others couldnt. He openly spoke out about what makes him happy, even though it may not be what other people find normal. he was an inspiration indirectly, and even though I don't follow exactly what he does he taught be about originality,and that being yourself isnt so bad.
4371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Online
Posted 3/5/12

Maiden_aya wrote:


ZenZaku wrote:



FBI updates? Where do I sign up for those?


https://delivery.fbi.gov/subscribe

They flood your inbox with stuff but that's because I clicked for updates for every crime and every state. You can narrow it down to specific areas and crimes if you want. And they send mine daily, but you can change that too. There is so much going on you wouldn't believe

..Just make sure you aren't doing anything shadey when you visit them xD. They do log visitors of course lol


Are you implying something?
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 3/5/12

Ciol wrote:

Hey, don't talk about mah boy thad! LOL he's a longtime Facebook friend, he always joked about having CP, but it turns he actually had 3gigs worth of it. he has a video on tumblr of him having sex with his life-sized pillow of the anime girl. LOL cannot un-see

<3 thad was amazing. he did things in public others couldn't. He openly spoke out about what makes him happy, even though it may not be what other people find normal. he was an inspiration indirectly, and even though I don't follow exactly what he does he taught be about originality,and that being yourself isn't so bad.


I was going to keep it to myself but i lurker around on @chan when he posted and seen things like that as well. The fact is no matter how much of bro he was he still broke the law, I do it every day with downloads of ova's/visual novels that I want to try before I buy. He willingly put himself in a position that was awkward but for the love of god don't be a dumb ass by going on face book and joke around with that type of shit... Zero Tolerance means Zero Tolerance despite what I might think. Hell Teenagers have been prosecuted under the same laws for taking/texting nude pics of them selves which i think is extreme but what can you do?
4371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Online
Posted 3/5/12

Ciol wrote:

Hey, don't talk about mah boy thad! LOL he's a longtime facebook friend, he always joked about having CP, but it turns he actually had 3gigs worth of it. he has a video on tumblr of him having sex with his lifesized pillow of the anime girl. LOL cannot un-see

<3 thad was amazing. he did things in public others couldnt. He openly spoke out about what makes him happy, even though it may not be what other people find normal. he was an inspiration indirectly, and even though I don't follow exactly what he does he taught be about originality,and that being yourself isnt so bad.


But then he talked about Child Porn instead of Gurochan...
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Mcdonough, Georgia
Offline
Posted 3/5/12

ZenZaku wrote:


Ciol wrote:

Hey, don't talk about mah boy thad! LOL he's a longtime facebook friend, he always joked about having CP, but it turns he actually had 3gigs worth of it. he has a video on tumblr of him having sex with his lifesized pillow of the anime girl. LOL cannot un-see

<3 thad was amazing. he did things in public others couldnt. He openly spoke out about what makes him happy, even though it may not be what other people find normal. he was an inspiration indirectly, and even though I don't follow exactly what he does he taught be about originality,and that being yourself isnt so bad.


But then he talked about Child Porn instead of Gurochan...


Misguided youth! he didn't talk about cp so much, he talked about his waifu 88% of the time,
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Mcdonough, Georgia
Offline
Posted 3/5/12

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


Ciol wrote:

Hey, don't talk about mah boy thad! LOL he's a longtime Facebook friend, he always joked about having CP, but it turns he actually had 3gigs worth of it. he has a video on tumblr of him having sex with his life-sized pillow of the anime girl. LOL cannot un-see

<3 thad was amazing. he did things in public others couldn't. He openly spoke out about what makes him happy, even though it may not be what other people find normal. he was an inspiration indirectly, and even though I don't follow exactly what he does he taught be about originality,and that being yourself isn't so bad.


I was going to keep it to myself but i lurker around on @chan when he posted and seen things like that as well. The fact is no matter how much of bro he was he still broke the law, I do it every day with downloads of ova's/visual novels that I want to try before I buy. He willingly put himself in a position that was awkward but for the love of god don't be a dumb ass by going on face book and joke around with that type of shit... Zero Tolerance means Zero Tolerance despite what I might think. Hell Teenagers have been prosecuted under the same laws for taking/texting nude pics of them selves which i think is extreme but what can you do?


Yea he's dumb, he's only 20. But in the end He lived, he did what he liiked, i'm not saying i agree with him doing that..i think it was really really nasty and I hated him for the concept of what he's doing. But he's not a bad person,
4371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Online
Posted 3/5/12

Ciol wrote:


ZenZaku wrote:


Ciol wrote:

Hey, don't talk about mah boy thad! LOL he's a longtime facebook friend, he always joked about having CP, but it turns he actually had 3gigs worth of it. he has a video on tumblr of him having sex with his lifesized pillow of the anime girl. LOL cannot un-see

<3 thad was amazing. he did things in public others couldnt. He openly spoke out about what makes him happy, even though it may not be what other people find normal. he was an inspiration indirectly, and even though I don't follow exactly what he does he taught be about originality,and that being yourself isnt so bad.


But then he talked about Child Porn instead of Gurochan...


Misguided youth! he didn't talk about cp so much, he talked about his waifu 88% of the time,


But it was that other 22% that got him in trouble. And who would his waifu be?
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Mcdonough, Georgia
Offline
Posted 3/5/12

ZenZaku wrote:


Ciol wrote:


ZenZaku wrote:


Ciol wrote:

Hey, don't talk about mah boy thad! LOL he's a longtime facebook friend, he always joked about having CP, but it turns he actually had 3gigs worth of it. he has a video on tumblr of him having sex with his lifesized pillow of the anime girl. LOL cannot un-see

<3 thad was amazing. he did things in public others couldnt. He openly spoke out about what makes him happy, even though it may not be what other people find normal. he was an inspiration indirectly, and even though I don't follow exactly what he does he taught be about originality,and that being yourself isnt so bad.


But then he talked about Child Porn instead of Gurochan...


Misguided youth! he didn't talk about cp so much, he talked about his waifu 88% of the time,


But it was that other 22% that got him in trouble. And who would his waifu be?


Kotonoha Katsura :DD he has pictures of them on hsi facebook, LOL. it's this pillow life sized doll of an anime character, they're " married " he knows shes not real though, it just makes him happy to be forever alone.
4371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Online
Posted 3/5/12 , edited 3/7/12


I'm glad that he's happy with that. As anime characters go she looks good.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.