First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Former Anime Fan "Chad" Gone Rogue
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 3/6/12
okay people keep this on topic, stop double posting and learn to use quote pyramids. Aye this still sickens me to think that a persons mentality could fall off this deep.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/6/12
Stupid disgusting perv peadophile. That's what I think of him.
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/12

Ciol wrote:

Wow.. were not talking about pedo thad, i was reffering to his waifu-phase. He wasnt openely a hardcore pedophile. like i said, that wasnt really something he went around telling everyone, nor did I know about him being serious about he has cp. in Chan he used to joke about having it, it would be in context he would say it's a joke were all " thats sick " and move on. we had a conversation about it on facebook where he hinted he was doing that type of stuff. His waifu thing never hurt anybody, and read my whole post :')


Oops! Sorry about that, Ciol. I must have misunderstood something somewhere. I hear ya now, bro. We're cool.

Wait. Did the pillow have a pic of a child on it?
1740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Mcdonough, Georgia
Offline
Posted 3/6/12

DeepInsideYou wrote:


Ciol wrote:

Wow.. were not talking about pedo thad, i was reffering to his waifu-phase. He wasnt openely a hardcore pedophile. like i said, that wasnt really something he went around telling everyone, nor did I know about him being serious about he has cp. in Chan he used to joke about having it, it would be in context he would say it's a joke were all " thats sick " and move on. we had a conversation about it on facebook where he hinted he was doing that type of stuff. His waifu thing never hurt anybody, and read my whole post :')


Oops! Sorry about that, Ciol. I must have misunderstood something somewhere. I hear ya now, bro. We're cool.

Wait. Did the pillow have a pic of a child on it?


like...high school anime girl on it.
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 3/7/12

Ciol wrote:


DeepInsideYou wrote:


Ciol wrote:

Wow.. were not talking about pedo thad, i was reffering to his waifu-phase. He wasnt openely a hardcore pedophile. like i said, that wasnt really something he went around telling everyone, nor did I know about him being serious about he has cp. in Chan he used to joke about having it, it would be in context he would say it's a joke were all " thats sick " and move on. we had a conversation about it on facebook where he hinted he was doing that type of stuff. His waifu thing never hurt anybody, and read my whole post :')


Oops! Sorry about that, Ciol. I must have misunderstood something somewhere. I hear ya now, bro. We're cool.

Wait. Did the pillow have a pic of a child on it?


like...high school anime girl on it.


no it would be kotohana from school days, apparently that was his waifu.. she isn't child by this official art.



85322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Colorado, USA
Online
Posted 3/7/12
Hmm, I don't know him, but such a behavior frustrates me greatly. At first it's difficult for me to grasp, because there's little rationality. But I realize, that's just it, the logic around the situation is the inverse of rationality: he likely reached some emotional breaking point and internally (subconsciously) felt a great need to rebel against something. Thus there was an outburst of what he knew would not be thought of well. In short, a spur of genuine insanity is likely accurate, he was not consciously thinking about the situation.

I'm curious to study him further, but I may not have the chance. What's most frustrating about him is that many times have I been able to argue and justify 2D lolicon content, but a foolish act like this is a setback as people will see this as an example, and often people casually accept an absence of logic as trumping rational logic.

There is no mercy for child porn, rightly so. Drawings are fabricated, fictious, an absence of interaction, and often with content not found in reality. When it comes to any live porn whatsoever, the mere fact that a person is motivated to record themselves and later put it on the internet is a show of insincerity or insanity. Neither of which is an acceptable impact to a child's life. I don't assume a correlation of sex, age, and the growth that leads to, but there is no way to assume any given CP was ever made by any sincere or sane person. Absolute rejection. Thus I assume if he would propagate such insincere content, he too must be insincere.

Perversion is a part of human nature. That much needs to be accepted, and that fact alone is not any manner of a negativity. But "right and wrong" applies to perversion as much as any other primary human behavior. Such a wrong act as he has done is detrimental to pursuits of advancing society. I hope that he learns some logic and returns with a better mind and awareness of what can instead be beneficial to society.

Also: 2D girls > real girls; He lost sight of which is greater! XD
61329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 3/7/12

TerraGamerX wrote:

Also: 2D girls > real girls; He lost sight of which is greater! XD


Not saying the rest of your post wasn't good, it was very interesting and insightful, but the best part is what I quoted.

I don't know who this guy is... I think I may have seen a video of him commenting on some Funimation DMCA thing... but from what I read it seems like he wanted to put himself out there to the world and liked doing and saying outlandish things for attention. From an outsiders view it just looks like he wasn't content with living how he wanted, the 2D waifu and all, but wanted to shout it from the rooftops and let everyone know that's what he liked. I think I remember reading somewhere in the post about him putting up a video of him banging his waifu or something (correct me if I'm wrong on that, please let me be wrong, of if I'm not, never stumble across that video)?

So knowing what I read about him I'm not surprised he put it up on facebook and wasn't really afraid to tell everyone what he did and probably thrived on the attention he got for it. Kinda makes you wonder what level he would have progressed to had he not been caught now. From the lighter hearted posts on this thread it seems a lot of people didn't take a lot of what he said seriously, but he obviously has a real mental issue going on based on what he said and the images/videos that were found.

Just seems like a guy who was always trying to one-up himself for attention, who knows what he would have done if someone didn't finally take him seriously and report him.
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 3/7/12
rofl just shows stupidity will cost you,rofl ill never look at cheese pizza the same way again
Posted 3/7/12
Poor Kotonoha, she lost Matoko... and now Thad. Don't worry, my dungeon will keep us safe.
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Tha Devil's Playg...
Offline
Posted 3/8/12
Damn, Thad is a really cool and funny dude. I hope he will be ok.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.