First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
[For girls, written by a guy] On why guys are assholes
38859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Southern Californ...
Offline
Posted 3/5/12 , edited 3/5/12


haha just using your quote to prove a point to the OP. wasn't directed at you.
Posted 3/5/12

Mangasurf wrote:



haha just using your quote to prove a point to the OP. wasn't directed at you.


Op means origanal poster?
55941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / F / Midwest, rural Am...
Offline
Posted 3/5/12


Oh my gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't stop laughing. This has been a most unexpectedly entertaining forum. Of course, it is easier for me to see the hilarity from the other end of life, but really? I also find it fascinating how the majority of respondents are male.

BTW, I actually got a letter way back when from a guy who totally misread my polite acquaintances as invitation to something intimate, who then got so pissed off when the reality hit him, he sent me a letter ending w/ "so fuck you! " What the hell???? like that would win him some extra points??
Lighten up dear boy!! Girls still like a guy w/ a sense of humor, so learn to laugh at yourself.
Posted 3/5/12

farmbird wrote:

Lighten up dear boy!! Girls still like a guy w/ a sense of humor, so learn to laugh at yourself.


That's too much pressure on him. He's already too busy acting like a nice guy.
55941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / F / Midwest, rural Am...
Offline
Posted 3/5/12

underlock wrote:


farmbird wrote:

Lighten up dear boy!! Girls still like a guy w/ a sense of humor, so learn to laugh at yourself.


That's too much pressure on him. He's already too busy acting like a nice guy.


Shame on you -- I'm laughing even more now!!
Posted 3/6/12
Guys that easily fall into the jerk category because they are always friend-zoned aren't nice guys to begin with. Yes we can understand the stress of maybe you not being viewed as boyfriend material for most girls, but why fall into the same level as the scum you just mentioned always getting the girls?

You seem like a very intellect and nice guy. Lots of girls can get intimidated by men like you. That's just my opinion though.

Just be patient there are too many women in the world and you never know that there might be someone halfway across the world or in your current university that may like you and accept you just the way you are.

Thanks for sharing your story here.
9343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / America
Offline
Posted 3/6/12 , edited 3/6/12

underlock wrote:

That huge wall of text and all... best anti-guy opening ever.


^ This.

The reason why guys are assholes is because we have a penis.

But good job on making one heck of an explanation! :3
71569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Other
Offline
Posted 3/6/12
This will be fun.

First paragraph; you probably shouldn't start a nice guy thread with a paragraph that saturated with arrogance, I am partially saying that you aren't nearly as much of a "nice guy" as you think, but then again I can only go off of what you have written.

Second paragraph; I can get why you would do that, and I commend you for it (just a little), but something doesn't seem right about that.

Third paragraph; ah the meat of the topic, here's a thought for you: "Is that person an asshole or have you prejudged them because they have something you lack?" I use to think like you, then I realized that I don't know these people and my view of what makes an asshole isn't necessarily right so aren't I being an asshole by prejudging these people. You really need to look at your self before you look at other people.

Fourth paragraph; sounds like you are insecure and not willing to look at what other people have that you don't. You say these "assholes" don't treat women with respect and class, but doesn't that depend on differing peoples definition of respect and class? As a sadist and a Dominant the way I view respect is different from the way you view it, but neither of us is correct. Some women prefer one way and some women prefer a different way, maybe you should seek women that prefer what you have to offer rather than pining after women that clearly prefer something else.

Fifth paragraph; nice guys never existed in the first place, it's just a label created by some people to differentiate themselves from the people around them, the reason this is the case is based upon the fact that people have different definitions "nice guys" that agree on some points but not on others.

In closing I'd like to say, I'm a Dominant arrogant sadistic dick, but the people around me still think I'm a "nice guy", this doesn't invalidate what you are trying to say, but I do think you should have a long introspective look at yourself because you clearly have issues that you haven't picked up on yet.


Posted 3/6/12 , edited 3/6/12
ever way
1/2 men ass holes
1/2 females assholes


1/4 men are nobs dick heads sluts man hors
1/4 females are nobs dick heads sluts hors


1/4 men are nice friendly calm and epic
1/4 females are nice friendly calm and epic and cute



so rilly




and look for the right person
9343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / America
Offline
Posted 3/6/12

NeOnCoOl wrote:

ever way
1/2 men ass holes
1/2 females assholes


1/4 men are nobs dick heads sluts man hors
1/4 females are nobs dick heads sluts hors


1/4 men are nice friendly calm and epic
1/4 females are nice friendly calm and epic and cute



so rilly




and look for the right person


I'm jelly right now, I wish I would've said that.
84072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Irish/German - Am...
Offline
Posted 3/6/12

NeOnCoOl wrote:

ever way
1/2 men ass holes
1/2 females assholes


1/4 men are nobs dick heads sluts man hors
1/4 females are nobs dick heads sluts hors


1/4 men are nice friendly calm and epic
1/4 females are nice friendly calm and epic and cute



so rilly




and look for the right person


So true.

I will say to all of the people who tell these nice guys to "just go for it". It seems to me that that isn't really part of their personality. I don't know but an arrogant nice guy doesn't really seem to make sense and there is a thin line between arrogance and confidence. That is just my opinion though.
6158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/12
This thread kinda bit the OP in the ass, not that he wasn't expecting it.
Posted 3/6/12
For you to fake loving her through graduation is to me, an asshole. Trouble with you over-confident guys is, you think you know what's best when really we just want you to grow a pair of nuts and be straight with us.
Posted 3/6/12
I would say look for people who can spell decently. I figure if they're to lazy to do it right, they're to lazy to do you right too.
xddbad 
41168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Austin, TX
Offline
Posted 3/6/12
nice guys have one fate.....

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.