First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Most Ecchi anime 2011-2012?
16016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Middle of Nowhere...
Offline
Posted 5/25/12

Biohazard2747 wrote:

rosario + vampire is a bit echhie..


a bit? really now

16016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Middle of Nowhere...
Offline
Posted 5/25/12

deadpanditto wrote:

I'm surprised no on mentioned We Without Wings.


in my opinion, we without wings only has a few elements of ecchi. but its apparently still enough to get its title in CR's ecchi genre

16016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Middle of Nowhere...
Offline
Posted 5/25/12
Any ways, this years ecchi award title of 2012 goes to Cat Planet Cuties DUB. Why do i specifically single out the dub version? becasue the dub is uncensored. asking how I know this is a retorical question
Posted 5/26/12 , edited 5/26/12
r-15 seriously the main character is a porn writer plus there's a girl who likes taking dirty pictures or something like that
15612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Tampa, Florida
Offline
Posted 5/26/12
It seems like theres more Ecchi being released this year than in the past. Is it getting more popular?

From what I've seen I would say Queen's Blade.
The Wise Wizard
73052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 5/26/12

kaptainkooleio wrote:


Biohazard2747 wrote:

rosario + vampire is a bit echhie..


a bit? really now

If you compare it to many other series, it is a relative lightweight, even more so if you factor out the constant panty shots. I think in both series, there were a total of perhaps 2 episodes that had brief nipple exposure and I believe both of those were in the second series.




kaptainkooleio wrote:

Any ways, this years ecchi award title of 2012 goes to Cat Planet Cuties DUB. Why do i specifically single out the dub version? becasue the dub is uncensored. asking how I know this is a retorical question

The subs at Funimation's site are also uncensored. I checked subbed version of episode 6 to verify, and the sauna scene after the credits is the same nipple-palooza as the dubbed version.

This isn't surprising, since Funimation didn't receive the series as a simulcast.




Phsyco_1 wrote:

It seems like theres more Ecchi being released this year than in the past. Is it getting more popular?

That is likely just your perception. I haven't noticed any significant change from the past few years. You may simply be more aware of them when they appear.
Posted 5/26/12
Rosario vampire was ecchi but it was only panty shots, would def have to say High School DxD
46205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 5/26/12 , edited 5/26/12
Well so far 2012 isn't over yet so maybe an anime will come along that blows all the others away in the ecchi department. Also, some of the anime released in Japan aren't even heard of outside that country. Maybe a ecchi anime unheard of anywhere but Japan is swimming around.
44016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 5/26/12 , edited 5/26/12
I'd go with High School DxD atm...yeah :lol
46665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 5/26/12

rveniss wrote:

Nisemonogatari (Pornomonogatari)
High School DxD
Ano Natsu de Matteru

Amagami SS
Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Manyuu Hikenchou

and the list goes on.


Ano Natsu de Matteru? eechi? really? I realize there are a couple of scenes that may qualify, but the fan service is really quite restrained in that show, especially compared with the other stuff out there this year. It has some eechi, but certainly not "the most" of the year.
57840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Online
Posted 5/26/12

kaptainkooleio wrote:


deadpanditto wrote:

I'm surprised no on mentioned We Without Wings.


in my opinion, we without wings only has a few elements of ecchi. but its apparently still enough to get its title in CR's ecchi genre



Perhaps, but some of those elements were pretty blatant, like the start of episode 2.
15612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Tampa, Florida
Offline
Posted 5/26/12 , edited 5/26/12

TheAncientOne wrote:






Phsyco_1 wrote:

It seems like theres more Ecchi being released this year than in the past. Is it getting more popular?

That is likely just your perception. I haven't noticed any significant change from the past few years. You may simply be more aware of them when they appear.



You're probably right, I've been getting getting into Ecchi more lately.

Seeing everyone talk about High School DxD, I think I should check it out.
16016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Middle of Nowhere...
Offline
Posted 5/26/12

Phsyco_1 wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:






Phsyco_1 wrote:

It seems like theres more Ecchi being released this year than in the past. Is it getting more popular?

That is likely just your perception. I haven't noticed any significant change from the past few years. You may simply be more aware of them when they appear.



You're probably right, I've been getting getting into Ecchi more lately.

Seeing everyone talk about High School DxD, I think I should check it out.


Yeah, i wanna watch Highschool DxD now.....

2948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Tha Devil's Playg...
Offline
Posted 5/26/12
I will checking all these series out. lol
15612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Tampa, Florida
Offline
Posted 5/26/12


First off, I love you avatar lol.

Second, I read the first of the manga series online and I will definitely be buying it. Rias Sempai is my new idol... 8:''D'''' *nosebleed*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.