Remove this ad
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
why do men cheat on their wives?
2243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/11/12
Men and women are no different. They both cheat
8806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/11/12
I cheat because I can pull it off.

And because I'm effed up.
72422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/11/12

See, it's easy for women to turn down sex. It ain't shit for y'all to turn down sex. lt ain't no thing for y'all to turn down sex. Y'all like, ''Why can't you turn it down? l do it all the time." ''Why can't you say no? l say no.'' See, it's easy for y'all. You know why? 'Cause every woman in here,
every guy you met has been trying to fuck you. That's right. Women are offered dick every day. Every woman in here gets offered dick at least three times a week. That's right, every time a man's being nice to you, all he's doing is offering dick.''Can l get that for you? How about some dick?'' ''Could l help you with that? Could l help you to some dick?" Nobody offers us shit. We got to fend for ourselves.We can't believe it when we get an offer. We're like, ''Damn, this is my lucky day.''




8806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/11/12

haikinka wrote:


See, it's easy for women to turn down sex. It ain't shit for y'all to turn down sex. lt ain't no thing for y'all to turn down sex. Y'all like, ''Why can't you turn it down? l do it all the time." ''Why can't you say no? l say no.'' See, it's easy for y'all. You know why? 'Cause every woman in here,
every guy you met has been trying to fuck you. That's right. Women are offered dick every day. Every woman in here gets offered dick at least three times a week. That's right, every time a man's being nice to you, all he's doing is offering dick.''Can l get that for you? How about some dick?'' ''Could l help you with that? Could l help you to some dick?" Nobody offers us shit. We got to fend for ourselves.We can't believe it when we get an offer. We're like, ''Damn, this is my lucky day.''




GENIUS

I offer dick all the time.
2886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/11/12
Let me tell you something you might already know.

Men cheat on women for the same reason women cheat on men. There are a lot of reasons as to why they do what they do, but one of the reason is that he or she want the split in the family's fortune. Meaning, they never marry for love, they marry for the money.

Hahaha. Just kidding. I'm too young to know about this. Maybe it is greedy Lust that's in action.
20671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Kingsport, Tennes...
Offline
Posted 6/16/12

kaorikaze wrote:


acemcjace wrote:


LynnTerra wrote:

It goes both ways. It's both sexes that do such.


Yes, but men do it more often.


Is there some scoreboard for the planet somewhere that shows the # of women vs men who cheat?
If not, I highly doubt you can prove this.

Bottom line is, if you got cheated on, drop the person and move on.



You are definitely right. It's just what I think anyway. But I agree with you; dump 'em and move on.
Posted 6/16/12
Not all men will cheat on the person they love.
26145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Hesperia, California
Offline
Posted 6/16/12
Because most of the time they didnt marry for the right reasons. This falls into two categories, the ones that married because they thought they werent going to find someone else or the type that married for looks and found out they didnt have nothing to talk about.
toxxin 
34024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 6/16/12
Why English language are dead?
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the bushes nex...
Offline
Posted 6/16/12
Cause the are stupid or they don't really love the person they're with.
68536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/12
its human nature. as males we can impregnate as multiple women at the same time, and so nature dictates that we want to do so to ensure the survival of our genes.
57808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Hell Paso
Offline
Posted 6/16/12

acemcjace wrote:


LynnTerra wrote:

It goes both ways. It's both sexes that do such.


Yes, but men do it more often.


thats what you think.

in reality we as men aren't as good at acting as women are. that is a fact. we might attempt to cover our tracks after cheating or attempting to and usually fail. women on the other had are so meticulous they could cheat in front of you and you wont notice. but like many other things we as men are labeled as the cheaters, the liars and are more often chastised over it. if you go to court you will lose 8 times out of 10 if you are a man. yet women are still fighting for the equality of all rights wait not all only the things they find convenient ...
33916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / California
Offline
Posted 6/16/12
It goes both ways all the time this forum topic shouldnt be out "why all men cheat" because not ever single man cheats. Instead it should of been label why do people cheat. It is being sexist because only one sex is being targeted here. Yes, both men and women cheat and the reason could be anything.

I still don't understand why it is done because as easy as it is to do it, is as easy as to talk out problems with you partner. If you are afraid of telling him/ her your problem it is even worse when caught. If you feel nothing for your partner let him/ her know saves you the trouble of looking like an idiot. Truly men and women do it all the time, but no one is perfect mistakes happen ( big ones as well) but it doesn't take a genius to know the consequences one might be getting themselves into
Posted 6/17/12

haikinka wrote:


See, it's easy for women to turn down sex. It ain't shit for y'all to turn down sex. lt ain't no thing for y'all to turn down sex. Y'all like, ''Why can't you turn it down? l do it all the time." ''Why can't you say no? l say no.'' See, it's easy for y'all. You know why? 'Cause every woman in here,
every guy you met has been trying to fuck you. That's right. Women are offered dick every day. Every woman in here gets offered dick at least three times a week. That's right, every time a man's being nice to you, all he's doing is offering dick.''Can l get that for you? How about some dick?'' ''Could l help you with that? Could l help you to some dick?" Nobody offers us shit. We got to fend for ourselves.We can't believe it when we get an offer. We're like, ''Damn, this is my lucky day.''




I don't always see a funny post, but when I do, there's a lot of truth to it.
24451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/17/12
maybe they don't like her anymore or something
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.