First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
why do men cheat on their wives?
51719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
yeah this kind of works both ways (for both genders that is)
why do they do so? many reasons I suppose, ranging from the excitement of doing something wrong, a promiscuous nature that was unsuited for a married life, an unfulfilled feeling with the current partner either emotionally or physically, etc etc lots of reasons and excuses
21154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
I think the better question is why does anyone cheat on someone?

Regardless of who the cheater is it's horrible
31093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Ozone
Offline
Posted 12/12/12 , edited 12/12/12
Because people in general do not look before they leap when they are in love. They didn't factor in enough details to make a good decision.Still breaking vows is not acceptable-get a divorce.Some men however are the I'll have my cake and eat it too type-the worst type.Narcistic,unappreciative bastards too lazy to do their part to make their relationship work. You can make any excuses you want for any circumstances, but if a man's word is his bond- what's that say about a cheater? The question was about men-but the same goes for females.Women cheat also and are bound by the same moral code and vows that men are.
10131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

neumaus wrote:


CLarose wrote:

Some people who say they would never cheat, have never had the opportunity to cheat. Male or female, people cheat and Bayram is closer to correct than anyone trying to use single examples of how a tiny demographic doesn't cheat (that's just as stupid as asking why do men cheat). In general, people don't mate with the same person for life. That's the cold hard fact and if it makes you feel sad... Too bad...


I'm sorry to tell you, but it's not a fact. Do you know what a "fact" is? A fact is a statement that's true without change. For example, it's a fact that our Sun is a star. That will not change.

However, since there are people that don't cheat, then your "fact" is really just an opinion. Don't talk like you know everyone. I won't ever cheat, so don't make assumptions about me. It's real pissy when people think they know everything and everyone. If you don't want to "mate" for life, that's fine, but don't generalize everyone else. You come off like you know a lot, but you really know nothing.

Also, I'm not interested in arguing. So this is most likely all I'll say. After all, arguing doesn't change opinions.


Why are you taking this as a personal attack? You need to take a step back and realize that just because you are the exception it doesn't change what happens generally. It's really easy to say what you will and won't do at a young age when you haven't been around long enough to change your point of view. Not interested in arguing, huh? Could have fooled me, heh.
10131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

-Vega- wrote:


CLarose wrote:

Some people who say they would never cheat, have never had the opportunity to cheat. Male or female, people cheat and Bayram is closer to correct than anyone trying to use single examples of how a tiny demographic doesn't cheat (that's just as stupid as asking why do men cheat). In general, people don't mate with the same person for life. That's the cold hard fact and if it makes you feel sad... Too bad...


I don't cheat and I will never cheat. That concept is totally abhorrent. I believe I am capable with staying together with someone else for the rest of my life.



Time and experiences change people. What you believe today may or may not be what you believe tomorrow.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

CLarose wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


CLarose wrote:

Some people who say they would never cheat, have never had the opportunity to cheat. Male or female, people cheat and Bayram is closer to correct than anyone trying to use single examples of how a tiny demographic doesn't cheat (that's just as stupid as asking why do men cheat). In general, people don't mate with the same person for life. That's the cold hard fact and if it makes you feel sad... Too bad...


I don't cheat and I will never cheat. That concept is totally abhorrent. I believe I am capable with staying together with someone else for the rest of my life.



Time and experiences change people. What you believe today may or may not be what you believe tomorrow.


Time does change things, but I also have choice to stay with my wife for all of eternity. Are you implying you have no choice; no free will?

29233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
No, I'm not here to argue, hence I did not quote your post.
I take it extremely personally when someone assumes something about me that I know isn't true. That's just how I am. Yes, time can change people, but I am a human with a choice. Just because I can do something, doesn't mean I will.
Also, just because something happens "generally," it does not make it a "fact".
That's about it, really.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

neumaus wrote:

No, I'm not here to argue, hence I did not quote your post.
I take it extremely personally when someone assumes something about me that I know isn't true. That's just how I am. Yes, time can change people, but I am a human with a choice. Just because I can do something, doesn't mean I will.
Also, just because something happens "generally," it does not make it a "fact".
That's about it, really.


Just ignore that know it all that assumes everything. He already lost the argument and he keeps on going.
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 12/12/12 , edited 12/12/12
Because they want to have sex with more than one partner. There are a lot of reason for it and a lot of it is stupid. Like some people claim because they fight with their wives too much so they look for another women to have sex... There isn't really any good reason to cheat. It's just how humans are.
Man will always find more than one woman attractive and want to have sex with more than one woman. But of course, most men have the mental capability to prevent themselves from doing so. Same can be said for a women.
kennk5 
53743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
64 / M / Milwaukee, Wiscon...
Online
Posted 12/12/12

acemcjace wrote:


LynnTerra wrote:

It goes both ways. It's both sexes that do such.


Yes, but men do it more often.


Less true than it seems as men are stupid enuf to brag about it. Then get caught

Women dont really brag about it as much as guys. With this in mind a longer survey was done to catch the lies developed by a team of shrinks.
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

CLarose wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:


Bayram12345 wrote:

Humans don't mate for life..After being married for years or even months humans get bored love or commitment isn't in the equation, humans just naturally seek another mate to have as many children as possible it's human nature.


If love gets boring than it was never love. Thats called a spark. Learn the difference dumb dumb.



What do you even know about love other than what you have heard from someone else or what you've seen in movies. Live a little bit longer and you'll be surprised to see how much your beliefs and opinions change about love.


Dude, Theres someone older than you who shares my opinion and im sure there is someone older than him that shares your opinion. Cant base knowledge off of age or experience because knowledge, on such a subject, doesnt not come from quantity, comes from quality. I dont like debating about love because we all have our own opinions and for one person to think a certain way does not make the others life any harder. I honestly believe that love does not fade but I do believe a person can change from the person you fail in love with but if its a matter of boredom than I dont think its love. A spark often impersonates love thats why it can be so decieving. Im not saying that if your are feeling distant it isnt love. Love is complex and its hard to break it down with the meer use of words. Love works in mysterious ways and if i could understand it than it wouldnt be much of a mystery, would it?

Also, I came upon this philosophy by myself and not other people telling me it.
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

CLarose wrote:

Some people who say they would never cheat, have never had the opportunity to cheat. Male or female, people cheat and Bayram is closer to correct than anyone trying to use single examples of how a tiny demographic doesn't cheat (that's just as stupid as asking why do men cheat). In general, people don't mate with the same person for life. That's the cold hard fact and if it makes you feel sad... Too bad...


That is just completely wrong. You trying to sound wiser than me when you believe that kind of bullshit.

YOU CAN NOT KNOWINGLY HURT THE PERSON YOU LOVE IF YOU LOVE THEM. Temptations, will power, opportunity, weakness, boner, are you saying all of them things are stronger than love?

Dont tell me not to judge when I say this, not to think im always right when I say this because the cold hard fact is that i am 100% sure when I say this.

You do not know what love is! You think having a relationship means your in love with that person, NO.

Im thinking you cheated on somebody and you are trying to tell us that we would all do it to if the opportunity presents itself.
Dont try to make excuses for yourself. A true man would beg that girl for forgivness and always hold it against himslef for commiting one of the most pathetic acts in the world, ADULTRY.
If you did cheat on somebody and are making excuses than you are level 100 douche bag.

Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

Jdaimond wrote:


CLarose wrote:

Some people who say they would never cheat, have never had the opportunity to cheat. Male or female, people cheat and Bayram is closer to correct than anyone trying to use single examples of how a tiny demographic doesn't cheat (that's just as stupid as asking why do men cheat). In general, people don't mate with the same person for life. That's the cold hard fact and if it makes you feel sad... Too bad...


That is just completely wrong. You trying to sound wiser than me when you believe that kind of bullshit.

YOU CAN NOT KNOWINGLY HURT THE PERSON YOU LOVE IF YOU LOVE THEM. Temptations, will power, opportunity, weakness, boner, are you saying all of them things are stronger than love?

Dont tell me not to judge when I say this, not to think im always right when I say this because the cold hard fact is that i am 100% sure when I say this.

You do not know what love is! You think having a relationship means your in love with that person, NO.

Im thinking you cheated on somebody and you are trying to tell us that we would all do it to if the opportunity presents itself.
Dont try to make excuses for yourself. A true man would beg that girl for forgivness and always hold it against himslef for commiting one of the most pathetic acts in the world, ADULTRY.
If you did cheat on somebody and are making excuses than you are level 100 douche bag.




The bold part: I agree. He is just justifying his actions by projecting them onto us.
Sailor Candy Moderator
166716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
Who knows.... I think it's different for everyone... but there is a flip side and a back side... and a front side... maybe even a 360 & 180 side to this question as well ^.^
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

alexwithcandy wrote:

Who knows.... I think it's different for everyone... but there is a flip side and a back side... and a front side... maybe even a 360 & 180 side to this question as well ^.^


Yeah.

First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.