First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
why do men cheat on their wives?
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/13/12

CLarose wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:


CLarose wrote:

Some people who say they would never cheat, have never had the opportunity to cheat. Male or female, people cheat and Bayram is closer to correct than anyone trying to use single examples of how a tiny demographic doesn't cheat (that's just as stupid as asking why do men cheat). In general, people don't mate with the same person for life. That's the cold hard fact and if it makes you feel sad... Too bad...


That is just completely wrong. You trying to sound wiser than me when you believe that kind of bullshit.

YOU CAN NOT KNOWINGLY HURT THE PERSON YOU LOVE IF YOU LOVE THEM. Temptations, will power, opportunity, weakness, boner, are you saying all of them things are stronger than love?

Dont tell me not to judge when I say this, not to think im always right when I say this because the cold hard fact is that i am 100% sure when I say this.

You do not know what love is! You think having a relationship means your in love with that person, NO.

Im thinking you cheated on somebody and you are trying to tell us that we would all do it to if the opportunity presents itself.
Dont try to make excuses for yourself. A true man would beg that girl for forgivness and always hold it against himslef for commiting one of the most pathetic acts in the world, ADULTRY.
If you did cheat on somebody and are making excuses than you are level 100 douche bag.




The bold part: I agree. He is just justifying his actions by projecting them onto us.


Good to see someone using their think tank.


Seems like you two are incapable of objective thought... It's funny to me that you feel the need to jump to conclusions just because I don't agree with you due to your lack of experience and objective outlook.


To the part in bold. you mean discover. Theres a difference.
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/13/12

Redmoon234 wrote:


CLarose wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:


CLarose wrote:

Some people who say they would never cheat, have never had the opportunity to cheat. Male or female, people cheat and Bayram is closer to correct than anyone trying to use single examples of how a tiny demographic doesn't cheat (that's just as stupid as asking why do men cheat). In general, people don't mate with the same person for life. That's the cold hard fact and if it makes you feel sad... Too bad...


That is just completely wrong. You trying to sound wiser than me when you believe that kind of bullshit.

YOU CAN NOT KNOWINGLY HURT THE PERSON YOU LOVE IF YOU LOVE THEM. Temptations, will power, opportunity, weakness, boner, are you saying all of them things are stronger than love?

Dont tell me not to judge when I say this, not to think im always right when I say this because the cold hard fact is that i am 100% sure when I say this.

You do not know what love is! You think having a relationship means your in love with that person, NO.

Im thinking you cheated on somebody and you are trying to tell us that we would all do it to if the opportunity presents itself.
Dont try to make excuses for yourself. A true man would beg that girl for forgivness and always hold it against himslef for commiting one of the most pathetic acts in the world, ADULTRY.
If you did cheat on somebody and are making excuses than you are level 100 douche bag.




The bold part: I agree. He is just justifying his actions by projecting them onto us.


Good to see someone using their think tank.


Seems like you two are incapable of objective thought... It's funny to me that you feel the need to jump to conclusions just because I don't agree with you due to your lack of experience and objective outlook.


Im going to intervene in this conversation...

first of all Jdaimond, all men are diffrent, some think with their dicks and some think with their mind, since your roughly the same age as me, im going to assume you have never had a wife nor the opportunity to cheat on her. And since you seem to think all true men are incapable of knowingly hurting someone they love, im going to assmue you have never thought with your dick or watched porn and if you have(you probably have), you are proving your own statement wrong.

Temptation erases all sense of reason as you have noticed by probably watching porn. does that mean you are not a true man? NO there is no such thing as a "true man" there is only you and your morals and values. nowadays the only reason people try not to do this stuff because of all the rules and laws. back then it was completely diffrent.

and yes what CLarose is saying is correct, some people cheat, some dont. if you think someone is complete scum because of one mistake, trust me you will also make bad choices in your ife, so dont judge people on their choices when you have not had to choose for yourself.


From age 10 to 14, thinking with my dick is what i did every single day and about 9 times a day(not a joke). I can honestly say that porn was something to me that it wasnt to most others, an extreme addiction. I stopped because I started understanding how pathetic it was. I started undressing every women i saw, didnt look at them as though they had dignity and when I finally chose to start respecting women I stopped. What you said though makes no since. I would never watch porn while dating somebody if thats what you're implying. the mind is the dicks puppet so i think with neither. To stay away from cliches i think you know what i think with.

There is such thing as a true man. Temptations are not as strong as love. As you could tell by my ''old'' extreme addiction I have very, very strong temptations but my respect for women became strong enough to beat them.

So let me get this straight and say it with perfect understanding. You think that if a any man with the highest temptations, if givin the perfect opportunity without a single way to get caught, would cheat on the person he ''loves''? That is just an excuse to cheat on your gf or wife and if you believe that..........wow.

If i though people that make mistake were scum than everybody would be scum. I think people who defend their mistakes with excuses are scums. Thats a huge difference. I cant excuse myself from what i used to do. It was wrong and i wish i could escape it but i am truly scum when I use excuses to defend it and believe that i am ok doing so.

You need to change your opinion fast of it will get you in some deep shit my friend. losing your house, your job, your kids, your wife, your money and you could even get herpes from it too.

Posted 12/13/12
Having the same vagina every night is probably the thing man..
1583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Ultimate Super Se...
Offline
Posted 12/13/12 , edited 12/13/12

Jdaimond wrote:

From age 10 to 14, thinking with my dick is what i did every single day and about 9 times a day(not a joke). I can honestly say that porn was something to me that it wasnt to most others, an extreme addiction. I stopped because I started understanding how pathetic it was. I started undressing every women i saw, didnt look at them as though they had dignity and when I finally chose to start respecting women I stopped. What you said though makes no since. I would never watch porn while dating somebody if thats what you're implying. the mind is the dicks puppet so i think with neither. To stay away from cliches i think you know what i think with.

There is such thing as a true man. Temptations are not as strong as love. As you could tell by my ''old'' extreme addiction I have very, very strong temptations but my respect for women became strong enough to beat them.

So let me get this straight and say it with perfect understanding. You think that if a any man with the highest temptations, if givin the perfect opportunity without a single way to get caught, would cheat on the person he ''loves''? That is just an excuse to cheat on your gf or wife and if you believe that..........wow.

If i though people that make mistake were scum than everybody would be scum. I think people who defend their mistakes with excuses are scums. Thats a huge difference. I cant excuse myself from what i used to do. It was wrong and i wish i could escape it but i am truly scum when I use excuses to defend it and believe that i am ok doing so.

You need to change your opinion fast of it will get you in some deep shit my friend. losing your house, your job, your kids, your wife, your money and you could even get herpes from it too.



why does everyone generalize what i try to say? no i am not saying ANY man would, i am saying that SOME men do think that way whether you want to admit it or not. it's the same reason some people rob, murder and rape ( sorry,this is slightly off topic)

i am not saying i disagree with you though, you have a point that temptation is not stronger than love, but sometimes you can give in, like you stated above, and thats the moment of weakness when people tend to do something wrong. but what you are saying is from that moment on those people are a complete waste of flesh who can never redeem themselves, which i believe is too harsh for one mistake(like cheating, murder would be completely different). i also believe you are too harsh on yourself for what you did in the past.

i am done with this argument, it is getting too tedious. you can choose to agree with my opinion or not, i will keep your opinion in mind though. and too clarify anything you think i may have done, no i have not cheated on anyone nor do i plan to in the future.

lol i didn't get it first but you think with your heart, dont you? nice one
Posted 12/15/12
Wannabe psychologists.
24007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sheffield, UK
Offline
Posted 12/15/12
Why just men?
Women cheat too you know.
25350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 12/15/12
Men and wowen cheat........
25350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 12/15/12


@Jdaimond

AGREED!!!

There is such thing as a true man. Temptations are not as strong as love. As you could tell by my ''old'' extreme addiction I have very, very strong temptations but my respect for women became strong enough to beat them.
3144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/12
Moral decay is the most simple way to explain it IMO.
51790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Far away
Online
Posted 12/15/12
There's probably loads of reasons, I'd think he most of it is just because they think they can?
62384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 12/15/12
There are lots of reasons. But for me it's because they're a little bored with their lives and I think that they want to try something new. I mean, they've been with their wives for a long time so I guess that's it. Or sometimes it's because they changed. No I'm wrong. Their feelings changed. Or worst, they've mistaken their feelings to their wives as love but the truth is it's not. Love is about wanting to have that person to be by your side forever. Love is not come up with the word "CHEATING" because it's somewhat break the "TRUST" that they have for each other. And love must have trust to make a good relationship.
10131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 12/15/12

preciousclover wrote:

There are lots of reasons. But for me it's because they're a little bored with their lives and I think that they want to try something new. I mean, they've been with their wives for a long time so I guess that's it. Or sometimes it's because they changed. No I'm wrong. Their feelings changed. Or worst, they've mistaken their feelings to their wives as love but the truth is it's not. Love is about wanting to have that person to be by your side forever. Love is not come up with the word "CHEATING" because it's somewhat break the "TRUST" that they have for each other. And love must have trust to make a good relationship.


Your comment just made me think.... How are so many people (who have never cheated, im assuming) able to explain in such detail why men cheat outside of sheer biological urge to spread their seed? How can you truly know what the average man that cheats is thinking if youre not that average cheating man?
Posted 12/15/12

Oh but I can compare it, I have been with my girlfriend for 8 years, and I have never cheated on her. She was my first and I was her first and we plan to get married in a few years. I disagree with people who think cheating on a girlfriend isn't as bad as cheating on a wife. Why? Simply because your still hurting someone your supposed to care about. Kids now in days think girlfriends are toy's and don't treat them with respect, same goes for some girls. I don't refer to them as men and women because they don't act like it.

As for when their married, well tough luck they chose to get married now they gotta live it out or get divorced. If one cheats while married it's gonna cause more of a mess than a divorce.

Ugh.. I rant way too much when it comes to cheating -___-
Posted 12/15/12
both genders do it not just 1 they do for revenge or becuse there not happy or to shop there lover they have power
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/15/12 , edited 12/15/12

Soulreaper84 wrote:



@Jdaimond

AGREED!!!

There is such thing as a true man. Temptations are not as strong as love. As you could tell by my ''old'' extreme addiction I have very, very strong temptations but my respect for women became strong enough to beat them.




This guy, he gets it.
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.