First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
why do men cheat on their wives?
Posted 4/26/12
Because he want to make his own Harem, if he do then this what happens in the end
19971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New Mexico USA
Offline
Posted 4/26/12
Better question, why do women cheat on their husbands?
Posted 4/26/12 , edited 4/26/12

LynnTerra wrote:




Men may be immature but women can be very evil too. Respectively speaking, in a general view of the matter, both genders can be at fault. In my opinion, when a partner cheats, it is actually both partners' faults, after all, isn't a relationship like a two-way street? Unless you're having a relationship with yourself...



I would say women mature faster than men. And you are correct, it is a two way street.

My only thing is, whoever does the cheating is the one at fault, regardless. I mean you can have this guy/girl who does everything they can with their significant other but it will never be enough to that person for some reason.

Not sure if that makes much sense?


Yes, the partner performing the act of cheating is at fault but for what purpose/reason? It could be because something he cannot get from his partner or his partner refuses to share with him or lack of communication between the two. Every relationship can be somewhat different and the reasons could be a number of miscellaneous things.

I wouldn't like to be cheated on but I would sit back and think for a minute if I had done anything on my part to give my partner a reason to cheat on me, that's what I was trying to explain in my previous post.


Zeta986 wrote:

Because he want to make his own Harem, if he do then this what happens in the end


Lol, you are too cute.
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/12

LynnTerra wrote:


Chr1sten wrote:

Because men are immature and have no conscience, generally speaking of course.



Women are the same way. Glad that's being pointed out and clarified now.


Yes they can be sometimes, however the question was why do men cheat.

As far as cheating goes, you have the option to fix the relationship or break up. Only immature people would cheat.
2062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ankara
Offline
Posted 4/26/12

Keiek5 wrote:

Better question, why do women cheat on their husbands?


Because after a few years of marriage their husbands get fat and boring and do not care much for their viwes,thats why.
50165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / London, England
Offline
Posted 4/26/12 , edited 4/26/12

sonruya wrote:


Keiek5 wrote:

Better question, why do women cheat on their husbands?


Because after a few years of marriage their husbands get fat and boring and do not care much for their viwes,thats why.


I like that reply... SO i guess the accepted opposite is that women get old and haggy quicker than men ;3! BOOM CHEATING TAHM!

OOh, and then the men get fat from having to eat dinner twice a night every night to pretend they werent cheating then they get all fat and nasty, and the woman goes and cheats on him!
49929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 4/26/12
Both sides cheat, get over it.
2062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ankara
Offline
Posted 4/26/12 , edited 4/26/12


Lol, you get it right
21089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/26/12
Same reason women cheat on there husbands!
34254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / New Orleans
Offline
Posted 4/26/12
Most women cheat for love.

Most men cheat for sex.

I do neither, cause I can't seem to get away from the pc, I even have a Kindle now, the internet is everywhere... I need one of those robot GF I hear they're looking into in Japan...
28143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/26/12

StarShoote wrote:


JoeSurf wrote:

Because they're atheists or just plain dumb.


Are you trying to say religious people don't cheat? That statement is so off base, it is laughable. Please, come back when to have opened your eyes to the world and try again.



I knew this would grab attention. But my opinion remains the same. You say religous, I say it's ordinary people, aka those that aren't born again. Those that have been born again go through changes in their lives so cheating becomes much less an issue. However, those who claim to be of God, holy, or righteous can be a mere claim. One can claim to be of God but it matters most if they are born again and have been changed by God himself. Going to church, reading the bible, or fellowship in itself isn't the result of being born again. It can be but that's just not enough.
Posted 4/26/12
1. Asshole.
2. Money.
3. Penis lover.
4. Her man's penis isn't satisfying.
5. Inconsiderate.
6. Childish.
7. Does not know what love is; marriage, such a beauty.
8. Playing around.
9. Bitch.
10. You.
Posted 4/26/12
some men make their own harem
35081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/26/12
They're bored, maybe?
35081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/26/12
They're bored, maybe?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.