First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Who here likes Naruto?
9997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Oregon, USA / Can...
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
Effing love naruto.

Sasuke
made me obsessed
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / ♥pHiLiPpInEs♥
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
i LovE nArUtOOOooo!! . . .
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / POOPLAND
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
awesome
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
manga. try reading the manga
84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
i like Naruto Shippuuden
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
I actually like Naruto, it isn't my favor but it is up there on the "top like list". I feel gloomy though, because I just finished all the manga of Naruto that's "out". which is 385 chapters i believe....>_< i'm not going to spoil but, *shrugs* now i got nothing better to do.

but really, Naruto is a good Anime. I don't see the reason to hate it, if you don't like it then 'fine'. but /hate/ ._. >_< bleh.
Posted 1/19/08
well, last time i hated naruto.. but then again last time i hated animes... but now i love all animes including naruto!! i've been watching the series 4 quite come time now, and i think it's awsum!! except 4 orochimaru, i hate him soooo much!!!
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
Who here thinks that the thread starter should read the rules?

Thats a better title lol
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

zfpinoy wrote:

Who here thinks that the thread starter should read the rules?

Thats a better title lol


he gave a reason and said anyone was welcome to report it
i cut him some slack
Posted 1/19/08
Naruto is probably one of my most favorite anime. (definitely top 5)
Posted 1/19/08
NARUTO IS THE BEST
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

ds0192234 wrote:


zfpinoy wrote:

Who here thinks that the thread starter should read the rules?

Thats a better title lol


he gave a reason and said anyone was welcome to report it
i cut him some slack


Actually (well in my opinion) I think this is quite a good topic to discuss. HOWEVER, its quite obvious quite a bit of people are misunderstanding the topic. *looks back at pages* There are numerous pages where people simply post "Me!" or "I like Naruto" something along those lines... And the influence of those posts are causing others to post like that which is NOT what this topic is about...
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

First of all, I don't hate Naruto. In fact, it use to be my favorite anime. The only reason it isn't now is because I've noticed a lot of Naruto fans are grouped into one category, and that category is not something you should be proud of being. And after that, I started noticing the many flaws in Naruto. Yet, I still like it. However, I do realize its NOT the best anime in the world. I kind of have a hate-love thing for it, I hate Naruto/Shippuden with its many horrible episodes where nothing happens or fillers and those idiotic Naruto fans (However, not all Naruto fans are idiotic), I like Naruto for the fight scenes and the author has quite the imagination. So I'll be brave and not a total wimp for once, I like Naruto. I don't love it, its not my favorite, its not the best anime in the world but I like it.

People who hate it and watch it, well I'm not sure what their thinking. I mean, if you hate it, just don't want it, thats the logical explanation. However, I think that most Naruto-haters that watch it just watch it because they want to prove to Naruto-fans (Narutards) just how horrible it is, so that they know every single little flaw by watching the episodes. I'm not sure if thats the reason or not, but I've seen people posting this as their reason for watching Naruto. Either that, or it could be that they secretly love it and just hate the fans and are just too ashamed to admit it. <-- I doubt thats the reason though...


This guy says it all for me. Not the best anime, but I still like it. Hate the fillers and that's maybe why some people don't like the anime (I read the manga now only). And also, since Naruto has so many fans, some of them are bound to be idiotic sometimes. For instance, I looked through the Best (Insert Genre Here) Anime Threads (or something) and somehow Naruto always pops up, even in categories which are not its genre, which made me go WTHBBQsauce at the poster.
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:


ds0192234 wrote:


zfpinoy wrote:

Who here thinks that the thread starter should read the rules?

Thats a better title lol


he gave a reason and said anyone was welcome to report it
i cut him some slack


Actually (well in my opinion) I think this is quite a good topic to discuss. HOWEVER, its quite obvious quite a bit of people are misunderstanding the topic. *looks back at pages* There are numerous pages where people simply post "Me!" or "I like Naruto" something along those lines... And the influence of those posts are causing others to post like that which is NOT what this topic is about...


...good point
3055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / wher u r, w/u, fo...
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
Naruto is awesome!!!!!! One of the best anime's evaaaa
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.