First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Human world .
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 3/11/12

MsDeathDefying wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

Kandy smiles, putting his hands in a hands-up position, at his chest. 'Caught me.' He said, suddenly beside her.
I need to read this book...


she opens her eyes, the shade was a strange color. It was like a blue like melting snow. "what are you doing here ? aren't you a faerie guide ?" she said.

{ that would help , &the books really good .3. }


He simply smiles. 'And if im not?'

Posted 3/11/12

Kuromicat wrote:


MsDeathDefying wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

Kandy smiles, putting his hands in a hands-up position, at his chest. 'Caught me.' He said, suddenly beside her.
I need to read this book...


she opens her eyes, the shade was a strange color. It was like a blue like melting snow. "what are you doing here ? aren't you a faerie guide ?" she said.

{ that would help , &the books really good .3. }


He simply smiles. 'And if im not?'



She blinks. "then what are you doing here ?" her hands twitch.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 3/11/12
He smiles bigger, showing his teeth. 'Im hungry.'
Posted 3/11/12

Kuromicat wrote:

He smiles bigger, showing his teeth. 'Im hungry.'


She pulled out her taser from her belt, which she normally used on paranormal missions. She held it out in front if her, knowing that these only affected faeries for mere seconds but held it anyways. She glanced around, hoping to find any pieces of silver, faeries couldn't go near those. "leave now, or else .." she mumbled
{ faeries don't eat humans , they just take their hearts by touching them and transferring heat underneath their victims skin and it slowly crawls up to their heart, consuming it. but it takes some time for it to travel up. .3.}
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 3/11/12

MsDeathDefying wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

He smiles bigger, showing his teeth. 'Im hungry.'


She pulled out her taser from her belt, which she normally used on paranormal missions. She held it out in front if her, knowing that these only affected faeries for mere seconds but held it anyways. She glanced around, hoping to find any pieces of silver, faeries couldn't go near those. "leave now, or else .." she mumbled
{ faeries don't eat humans , they just take their hearts by touching them and transferring heat underneath their victims skin and it slowly crawls up to their heart, consuming it. but it takes some time for it to travel up. .3.}


He looks at the tazer, thinking about what to do. 'Or what?'

Okay. Good to know. And what about souls? Said something about that on the first page.
Posted 3/11/12

Kuromicat wrote:


MsDeathDefying wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

He smiles bigger, showing his teeth. 'Im hungry.'


She pulled out her taser from her belt, which she normally used on paranormal missions. She held it out in front if her, knowing that these only affected faeries for mere seconds but held it anyways. She glanced around, hoping to find any pieces of silver, faeries couldn't go near those. "leave now, or else .." she mumbled
{ faeries don't eat humans , they just take their hearts by touching them and transferring heat underneath their victims skin and it slowly crawls up to their heart, consuming it. but it takes some time for it to travel up. .3.}


He looks at the tazer, thinking about what to do. 'Or what?'

Okay. Good to know. And what about souls? Said something about that on the first page.


"I'll use this on you!" she said.
well when you take possession of their heart, their soul is yours .
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 3/11/12

MsDeathDefying wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


MsDeathDefying wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

He smiles bigger, showing his teeth. 'Im hungry.'


She pulled out her taser from her belt, which she normally used on paranormal missions. She held it out in front if her, knowing that these only affected faeries for mere seconds but held it anyways. She glanced around, hoping to find any pieces of silver, faeries couldn't go near those. "leave now, or else .." she mumbled
{ faeries don't eat humans , they just take their hearts by touching them and transferring heat underneath their victims skin and it slowly crawls up to their heart, consuming it. but it takes some time for it to travel up. .3.}


He looks at the tazer, thinking about what to do. 'Or what?'

Okay. Good to know. And what about souls? Said something about that on the first page.


"I'll use this on you!" she said.
well when you take possession of their heart, their soul is yours .


He smiles. 'And then what?'
Oh.
Posted 3/11/12

Kuromicat wrote:


MsDeathDefying wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


MsDeathDefying wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

He smiles bigger, showing his teeth. 'Im hungry.'


She pulled out her taser from her belt, which she normally used on paranormal missions. She held it out in front if her, knowing that these only affected faeries for mere seconds but held it anyways. She glanced around, hoping to find any pieces of silver, faeries couldn't go near those. "leave now, or else .." she mumbled
{ faeries don't eat humans , they just take their hearts by touching them and transferring heat underneath their victims skin and it slowly crawls up to their heart, consuming it. but it takes some time for it to travel up. .3.}


He looks at the tazer, thinking about what to do. 'Or what?'

Okay. Good to know. And what about souls? Said something about that on the first page.


"I'll use this on you!" she said.
well when you take possession of their heart, their soul is yours .


He smiles. 'And then what?'
Oh.

"IPCA will deal with you . i just got recruited.. I don't handle these things .." she said, gnawing on her bottom lip.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 3/11/12
He raises an eyebrow. 'Before or after your dead?' He snatched the tazer from her hand, looking over her.
Posted 3/11/12 , edited 3/11/12

Kuromicat wrote:

He raises an eyebrow. 'Before or after your dead?' He snatched the tazer from her hand, looking over her.


She stared at him, a indescriptable expression in her face. Glancing over she spotted a metal plate. metal wasn't as effective as silver but it worked, it repelled faeries. She grabbed it and clutched it in her hand. "I'm not going to let you kill me that easily."

21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 3/12/12

MsDeathDefying wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

He raises an eyebrow. 'Before or after your dead?' He snatched the tazer from her hand, looking over her.


She stared at him, a indescriptable expression in her face. Glancing over she spotted a metal plate. metal wasn't as effective as silver but it worked, it repelled faeries. She grabbed it and clutched it in her hand. "I'm not going to let you kill me that easily."



He growls. 'Neither of us can win at this point...'
Posted 3/12/12

Kuromicat wrote:


MsDeathDefying wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

He raises an eyebrow. 'Before or after your dead?' He snatched the tazer from her hand, looking over her.


She stared at him, a indescriptable expression in her face. Glancing over she spotted a metal plate. metal wasn't as effective as silver but it worked, it repelled faeries. She grabbed it and clutched it in her hand. "I'm not going to let you kill me that easily."



He growls. 'Neither of us can win at this point...'


"tell me , what do you want ?"
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 3/13/12
He smiles. 'Your heart... But I will make a deal.' He says, offering his hand. 'You could easily pull away if i tried something.' He said. 'Or make me let go with that.' He gestured to the metal.
Posted 3/13/12

Kuromicat wrote:

He smiles. 'Your heart... But I will make a deal.' He says, offering his hand. 'You could easily pull away if i tried something.' He said. 'Or make me let go with that.' He gestured to the metal.


"what kind of deal..?" she said, avoiding his eyes. Sometimes looking into their eyes can make you get into a trance. she looked at his hand.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 3/13/12

MsDeathDefying wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

He smiles. 'Your heart... But I will make a deal.' He says, offering his hand. 'You could easily pull away if i tried something.' He said. 'Or make me let go with that.' He gestured to the metal.


"what kind of deal..?" she said, avoiding his eyes. Sometimes looking into their eyes can make you get into a trance. she looked at his hand.


He smiles. 'Im bored, and i need entertainment. In exchange for me not killing your friends and family...'
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.