First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Palm Park
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/12/12


The unknown person turned around, and clutched a knife in hand. The pink bear mask, really obvious. It threw a crumpled piece of paper at her feet which in the inside read:

"Leave and stay alive, Stay and PERISH."

With that being done, it began to walk away.
Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/12/12

Kalulu13 wrote:



The unknown person turned around, and clutched a knife in hand. The pink bear mask, really obvious. It threw a crumpled piece of paper at her feet which in the inside read:

"Leave and stay alive, Stay and PERISH."

With that being done, it began to walk away.


Alyson: *stares at him with angry eyes and continues to follow him.

(Alyson is not scared of anything soooooo.......yeah)
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/12/12


The unknow person walked faster...

(dats impossible o.o and this person is neither gender....for now ;O)
Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/12/12

Kalulu13 wrote:



The unknow person walked faster...

(dats impossible o.o and this person is neither gender....for now ;O)


(Well, she IS a person fighting for revenge and you know how those people get)

Alyson: *tries to keep up*

(Eventally, she will lose the person and maybe get lost)
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/12/12


(lol okie then ^-^)

The person turned around and stood there, then leaned against a tree.

Then he/she activated a button to diguise their voice. "Well well well, lookie at what we have here, you seem persistent girl. You outta run along now, before something bad happens..." their voice trailed off
Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/12/12

Kalulu13 wrote:



(lol okie then ^-^)

The person turned around and stood there, then leaned against a tree.

Then he/she activated a button to diguise their voice. "Well well well, lookie at what we have here, you seem persistent girl. You outta run along now, before something bad happens..." their voice trailed off


Alyson: *points the knife at the being* I am not scared of you! Fight me like a real man!

(Okay Alyson, going a BIT too far there o.o.......)
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/12/12


The person just let out a small chuckle. "I've killed several people, from children, to infants, to teens, to adults. Heck! even the elderly. I dont think you can kill me just like that." He/she snapped its finger with its gloved hand stained red.

The pink headed person just pointed a knife at her.

Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/12/12

Kalulu13 wrote:



The person just let out a small chuckle. "I've killed several people, from children, to infants, to teens, to adults. Heck! even the elderly. I dont think you can kill me just like that." He/she snapped its finger with its gloved hand stained red.

The pink headed person just pointed a knife at her.



Alyson: Unlike those other people, I am not scared for my life on a person who cosplays. Why don't you show your face like a true murderer! Unless you are scared like a chicken.
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/12/12


From the moment she said that, a slight bit of irritation appeared. "I'm sorry my dear, i can't simply remove my mask just because your taunting me. Nice try but..." The unknown person suddenly threw a knife at her.
Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/12/12 , edited 3/12/12

Kalulu13 wrote:



From the moment she said that, a slight bit of irritation appeared. "I'm sorry my dear, i can't simply remove my mask just because your taunting me. Nice try but..." The unknown person suddenly threw a knife at her.


Alyson: *barely dodges the knife*

(Nice Alyson. You angered the murderer. Really smart move there xD)
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/12/12


(haha, just for the heads up, this may or may not be the killer :P)

The person leaned then sat down on the ground. He/she clapped. "Wow, its been years since ive seen someone dodge that, usually it gets lodged in their throat...and well, you know what happens. "Well, if you're asking to get killed, i'll allow it." He/she mellowly through another knife, but at greater speed.
Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/12/12

Kalulu13 wrote:



(haha, just for the heads up, this may or may not be the killer :P)

The person leaned then sat down on the ground. He/she clapped. "Wow, its been years since ive seen someone dodge that, usually it gets lodged in their throat...and well, you know what happens. "Well, if you're asking to get killed, i'll allow it." He/she mellowly through another knife, but at greater speed.


Alyson: *dodges the second knife by a hair* The only life I wanted taken is yours! *charges at him/her with the "borrowed" kitchen knife*
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/12/12


The person simply got up and intercepted the knife towards the tree and took a few steps back. "Never knew you were this serious about something. I'm having quite fun."
Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/12/12

Kalulu13 wrote:



The person simply got up and intercepted the knife towards the tree and took a few steps back. "Never knew you were this serious about something. I'm having quite fun."


(This IS fun. :3 Though neither should win. To make it intense! :3)

Alyson: *glares and scowls at him/her as she tries to pull the knife out*
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/12/12


(sure no prob ^-^)

The person sighed then walked up behind her, pulled out another knife,then held it to her throat. "So what'll it be girlie, a knife through the throat, or would you like to leave me alone?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.