First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Palm Park
Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/12/12

Kalulu13 wrote:



(sure no prob ^-^)

The person sighed then walked up behind her, pulled out another knife,then held it to her throat. "So what'll it be girlie, a knife through the throat, or would you like to leave me alone?"


(well....One CAN win it's just I don't want anyone to die yet. I kinda like this character and without the killer, we wouldn't have a rp.)

Alyson: *elbows the knife out of his (I'm just going to go with him for now. I'll change it later if I have too.) hand to buy herself some time as she tries to pull the knife out of the tree*

(Think of what the other rpers are going to think when they get here xD)
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/12/12


(the reason i did is to end a scene :DD)

He took a few steps back then began to walk away. "You know what, you've got spunk fighting back, i'll let you live for now, but if i see you again, it wont be as easy as to get away."
Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/12/12

Kalulu13 wrote:



(the reason i did is to end a scene :DD)

He took a few steps back then began to walk away. "You know what, you've got spunk fighting back, i'll let you live for now, but if i see you again, it wont be as easy as to get away."


(I'm surprised they didn't cut each other to pieces xD)

Alyson: *grits her teeth, wanting to go after him but finds it unwise to chase after him without the knife*
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/13/12


As soon the masked murder took a turn around the corner, he/she dissappeared. A few seconds later, a teen walked from the area of the corner and was reading a book.
Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/13/12

Kalulu13 wrote:



As soon the masked murder took a turn around the corner, he/she dissappeared. A few seconds later, a teen walked from the area of the corner and was reading a book.


Alyson: *ignores the teen and finally pulls out the knife*
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/13/12


The girl looked at her and giggled a bit, then went back to reading her book.
Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/13/12

Kalulu13 wrote:



The girl looked at her and giggled a bit, then went back to reading her book.


Alyson: *glares at her*
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/14/12
Amy took another glance and finched. She doesnt know what was going on, and took a seat behind the tree.
Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/14/12

Kalulu13 wrote:

Amy took another glance and finched. She doesnt know what was going on, and took a seat behind the tree.


Alyson: *sighs and sits down a bit, calling* Cho Cho!
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/14/12


Amy just listend to her call out. She settled her book down, and took out a scapel, and began carving the tree behind her.
Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/14/12

Kalulu13 wrote:



Amy just listend to her call out. She settled her book down, and took out a scapel, and began carving the tree behind her.


(What is a scapel?)

Alyson: Here Cho Cho!
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/14/12


(woops, spelled it wrong, its scalpel, what scientists use to dissect things)

She almost finished carving the what she wanted, then spotted a blue bird. A smirk spread across her face as she threw it right the bird, piercing its wings. I fell down, injured, not dead. She picked up her scalpel...
Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/14/12

Kalulu13 wrote:



(woops, spelled it wrong, its scalpel, what scientists use to dissect things)

She almost finished carving the what she wanted, then spotted a blue bird. A smirk spread across her face as she threw it right the bird, piercing its wings. I fell down, injured, not dead. She picked up her scalpel...


Alyson: *ignoring the bird and the girl*

All the sudden, a white bunny came by.
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/14/12


Amy then began to cutt the bird's wing, slowly... The bird began to thrash, but she just continued cutting it.She loved seeing the bird in pain, bleeding, all helpless. She spotted the white bunny as a small smile crept up her face.

(o.o amy is...a sadist?! xD)

Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/14/12

Kalulu13 wrote:



Amy then began to cutt the bird's wing, slowly... The bird began to thrash, but she just continued cutting it.She loved seeing the bird in pain, bleeding, all helpless. She spotted the white bunny as a small smile crept up her face.

(o.o amy is...a sadist?! xD)



(Poor bird....and of course, Alyson doesn't care one bit about that bird xD)

The white bunny continues to hop.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.