First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Palm Park
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/14/12


A sparkle twinkled in her eye as she threw her scalpel at the bunny.

Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/14/12

Kalulu13 wrote:



A sparkle twinkled in her eye as she threw her scalpel at the bunny.



Alyson: *eyes widen as she gets up and hits the girl in the stomach with the handle of the knife and rushes over to the bunny* Cho Cho!
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/14/12


Amy coughed up a bit then smiled again as her bangs covered her eyes. "You know its not nice to hit a person you don't know..." she got up and walked over to the girl.
Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/14/12

Kalulu13 wrote:



Amy coughed up a bit then smiled again as her bangs covered her eyes. "You know its not nice to hit a person you don't know..." she got up and walked over to the girl.


Alyson: *pulls out the scalpel and stands up and points the kitchen knife towards Amy with a murderous glare* Same thing goes to you. *refering towards the bunny* An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart.
Member
68350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 3/15/12
Strawberry was walking down the sidewalk, and had notice the other people. She kept walking, holding a big bag. The bag had red liquid dripping out. She kept walking, and noticed a person in her way.
Creator
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/19/12


She simply laughed at the girl's statement. "Why do you care for such animal, considering its's just an animal itself." She then glanced and saw the girl holding the bag. Red. That just made her day.
Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/19/12

Kalulu13 wrote:



She simply laughed at the girl's statement. "Why do you care for such animal, considering its's just an animal itself." She then glanced and saw the girl holding the bag. Red. That just made her day.


Alyson: We are all animals here, are we not? I do not want to take revenge for another being so leave before I cut your leg.
Member
248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land xD
Offline
Posted 3/20/12
Ariana watched from behind a bush. She held her camera close to her face. This resort is filled with action!, she thought to herself. Perfect scene for her project. She focused her camera to the two strangers and took a couple of pictures. She didn't realize the light from her camera flashed.
Member
68350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 3/21/12

Strawberry quickly walked up the stranger, in her other hand was a knife, while the other other hand was holding the bag of red liquid. "Excuse me." At first thought, the way she's was holding everything might of scared the stranger. So Strawberry took a step back and ran away.
Member
27694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere else
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

NegativeSal wrote:


Strawberry quickly walked up the stranger, in her other hand was a knife, while the other other hand was holding the bag of red liquid. "Excuse me." At first thought, the way she's was holding everything might of scared the stranger. So Strawberry took a step back and ran away.


Alyson: *ignores everyone else but Amy then charges at her with the knife*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.