Post Reply Roleplaying the charaters
Posted 3/11/12
If you want to roleplay any other characters the put
Username:
what character:
Member
214573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/12
Username: ber45347
what character: Claire
Posted 3/11/12

ber45347 wrote:

Username: ber45347
what character: Claire


Your accepted XD
Member
214573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/12

kekelovesbleach wrote:


ber45347 wrote:

Username: ber45347
what character: Claire


Your accepted XD


Thank you ^^
Posted 3/11/12

ber45347 wrote:


kekelovesbleach wrote:


ber45347 wrote:

Username: ber45347
what character: Claire


Your accepted XD


Thank you ^^


your welcome and I will soon start the rpg once i get people for other characters XD <3
Member
214573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/12

kekelovesbleach wrote:


ber45347 wrote:


kekelovesbleach wrote:


ber45347 wrote:

Username: ber45347
what character: Claire


Your accepted XD


Thank you ^^


your welcome and I will soon start the rpg once i get people for other characters XD <3


oh okay sure XD
Posted 3/12/12

ber45347 wrote:


kekelovesbleach wrote:


ber45347 wrote:


kekelovesbleach wrote:


ber45347 wrote:

Username: ber45347
what character: Claire


Your accepted XD


Thank you ^^


your welcome and I will soon start the rpg once i get people for other characters XD <3


oh okay sure XD


Since its slow I'm going to start the rg today XD
Member
214573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/12/12

kekelovesbleach wrote:


ber45347 wrote:


kekelovesbleach wrote:


ber45347 wrote:


kekelovesbleach wrote:


ber45347 wrote:

Username: ber45347
what character: Claire


Your accepted XD


Thank you ^^


your welcome and I will soon start the rpg once i get people for other characters XD <3


oh okay sure XD


Since its slow I'm going to start the rg today XD


oh okay sure ^^
Posted 3/12/12

ber45347 wrote:


kekelovesbleach wrote:


ber45347 wrote:


kekelovesbleach wrote:


ber45347 wrote:


kekelovesbleach wrote:


ber45347 wrote:

Username: ber45347
what character: Claire


Your accepted XD


Thank you ^^


your welcome and I will soon start the rpg once i get people for other characters XD <3


oh okay sure XD


Since its slow I'm going to start the rg today XD


oh okay sure ^^


Yeah go o raccoon city forum and it begins their.
Member
214573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/12/12

kekelovesbleach wrote:


ber45347 wrote:


kekelovesbleach wrote:


ber45347 wrote:


kekelovesbleach wrote:


ber45347 wrote:


kekelovesbleach wrote:


ber45347 wrote:

Username: ber45347
what character: Claire


Your accepted XD


Thank you ^^


your welcome and I will soon start the rpg once i get people for other characters XD <3


oh okay sure XD


Since its slow I'm going to start the rg today XD


oh okay sure ^^


Yeah go o raccoon city forum and it begins their.


haha yea I already posted XD
You must be logged in to post.