First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply Why are women so complicated?
13979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 10/3/12
if you really gotta figured it out something must be wrong with...and thats complicating... I just roll wit it
50573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Online
Posted 10/3/12
Because women don't get treated right when they are with a man.

Men tend to be lazy, unappreciative of their women, insensitive and unromantic...
Posted 10/3/12 , edited 10/3/12

GayAsianBoy wrote:

Because women don't get treated right when they are with a man.

Men tend to be lazy, unappreciative of their women, insensitive and unromantic...


And yet women tend to ignore men that are romantic* and go for the guy that treats them like shit.

edit
13979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 10/3/12

karmacide wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

Because women don't get treated right when they are with a man.

Men tend to be lazy, unappreciative of their women, insensitive and unromantic...


And yet women tend to ignore men like this and go for the guy that treats them like shit.



10-4!!!
876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / The Seas of Genso...
Offline
Posted 10/3/12
I don't even understand them myself. And I'm female.
55358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 10/3/12
I do not like the passive aggressive type which half of them maybe that why I like men more.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 10/3/12 , edited 10/29/14
I present to you:

What Women Say, But What They Really Mean


ItsMev 
31893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/3/12

Larliet wrote:

Women want a relationship that involves deep conversations where her partner automatically remember and understand her needs and wants. All because, a woman can talk to anyone they want, but with someone who is supposed to be significant in her life, she wants a special bond. Something rare to make her feel like there is romance and more to life.

Also, women can be really cruel and you may not notice it or give her the benefit of the doubt too many times.They'll play with your mind and heart if they feel like you betrayed them or if they just love messing with you. If they love to sh!t talk they most likely will be the latter.

Hope that clears part of it up for you.


Great post, listening and understanding is always important to a happy woman in your life.
Posted 10/3/12
Because you like to stare at our boobs instead of pay attention to what we are saying.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 10/3/12

Effy- wrote:

Because you like to stare at our boobs instead of pay attention to what we are saying.


That's not true at all!

Posted 10/4/12
Guy is probably making his wedding vows, funny.
400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / none of you bussi...
Offline
Posted 10/4/12
TO ME.... men are so much more complicated and just as emotional as women, but do not display in the same manner as we do. Moreover... I dont have that much experience with men so I cant say I fully understand them yet, but i do know that. Guess when you gain enough experience you will understand girls and women better. So be patient it will come with time. LOL!
1371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/4/12

h202 wrote:

There are a few girls that I know but from my experience in the past several years I see that alot of women have such high standards. I'm a nice guy with a gentleman personality always giving women as much respect as I can. It seems no matter what I do its never good enough. I've liked women who are smart and pretty and the same time but they're stuck up as heck. I've liked women who are pretty but arent as smart but they're still stuck up as heck.

So now I'm asking everyone why are women so complicated?



Those girls aren't "complicated" they are arrogant and self absorbed...and you LIKE that. Such girls attract you.
The reason you don't find more humble girls is because you're not really looking for them. You're looking for the "stuck up" ones
and that's why you keep finding them. It's really no different than a girl who says all men are assholes because that's all she dates.

And just as the girl dating the asshole thinks she can "change" them you think that there is a way to "figure out" these
"stuck up" girls. You think that somehow being a "nice guy" and a "gentleman" will be the way to get intimate with
these girls. But it doesn't work and you're left wondering "what went wrong". Did you say the wrong thing?
Was it how you said it? Was it what you didn't say? What you didn't do? And you constantly second guess yourself.

And you forget the obvious

She's a "stuck up" girl with "high standards".

She's not going to give a care about how nice you are.

Don't forget. Women can be just as shallow as men.

Broaden your horizons
9349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / irst
Offline
Posted 10/4/12 , edited 10/4/12
(Oh, well, if we're going to get into stereotypes...)

The question is stated wrong. It's assuming the problem is with the women.

It's the other way around.

The question should be: "Why are men so dense?"
4955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/4/12
Maybe you need to go find a real woman than going after the eye candy you're always chasing. I've never met a drop-dead good looking guy who wasn't an a-hole...it's rare that good looking people don't know they look good or aren't affected in the ego by people complementing so much on how good they look.
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.