First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
Post Reply Why are women so complicated?
1838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Memphis, TN, USA
Offline
Posted 11/26/12

SailorBee wrote:


h202 wrote:


SailorBee wrote:

DEAL WITH IT


What a very blunt answer but Ok I will deal with it and oh btw I was being sarcastic


I wasn't even replying to anyone in particular. LOL


Oh well my bad
14217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/12
Thats because they're awesome....
There must be "something else" in the X chromosome because girls are like a maze... complicated and beautiful (when you get them....)
2187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Behind you
Offline
Posted 11/26/12
Men are more complicated. Proof is in the fact that we disguise it so well.
1838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Memphis, TN, USA
Offline
Posted 11/26/12
Lol we're difficult and we disguise it so well? I mean I dont think I'm complex at all to a certain limit
18774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17
Offline
Posted 12/11/12
A better question would be: "Why are humans so complicated?"
4576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / @England
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

h202 wrote:

There are a few girls that I know but from my experience in the past several years I see that alot of women have such high standards. I'm a nice guy with a gentleman personality always giving women as much respect as I can. It seems no matter what I do its never good enough. I've liked women who are smart and pretty and the same time but they're stuck up as heck. I've liked women who are pretty but arent as smart but they're still stuck up as heck.

So now I'm asking everyone why are women so complicated?


We are in a new age of equality, I think most girls nowadays want to be treated as an equal and not that old fashioned 'open the car door before she gets up' chivalrous gentlemanly mentality. Try not to try to hard or think too much into it.
10616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Portland, Oregon
Online
Posted 12/11/12
I think women and men will never fully understand each other in certain concepts. We have different hormones and chemicals in our bodies after all, which definitely can effect our minds.

But I think it's important when searching for a woman that you truly understand her as well as her understand you. Then she will intrigue you for who she really is and not your perception of it.

My thoughts when looking for women are, if they simply aren't intrigued by who I am and what I do they aren't for me. I don't need someone to fill a void or just be there so I can have that sort of intimate company. I'd rather have someone there because we really want to spend time together. Keep being the gentleman you say you are, and you'll find a woman who truly appreciates that and wants that in a guy.
Posted 12/11/12
The same reason why men are so complicated. Haha.
19606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/28/12 , edited 12/28/12
I always see this girl who is younger than me always stares at me for no reason when I day dream or wander off. When I look back she avert her eyes to other people. Not sure if I'm self conscious or she wants to talk to me. Since we are in a group of four, we have to cooperate most of the time. The bad thing is that I'm the only guy there. -------------Another one complains about everything when I'm in her sight. She goes quite when I'm not there.----------Last one always which is older than me always stood up for me if I feel uncomfortable doing things. See what I mean, GIRLS ARE COMPLICATED!

Calculated_Amalgamation wrote:


h202 wrote:

There are a few girls that I know but from my experience in the past several years I see that alot of women have such high standards. I'm a nice guy with a gentleman personality always giving women as much respect as I can. It seems no matter what I do its never good enough. I've liked women who are smart and pretty and the same time but they're stuck up as heck. I've liked women who are pretty but arent as smart but they're still stuck up as heck.

So now I'm asking everyone why are women so complicated?


As far as being a nice guy and a gentleman, I'm with you, man. It's not really complicated, though. It's simply just that they aren't interested in guys like us. Girls have told me that:

1) We're not challenging.
2) We're easy.
3) We're pushovers.
4) Nice guys aren't sexy.



^^^Hey, there is no such thing as "sexy". Sexy is a term that generally is used when most people find it attractive. Because of ads and stuff all over internet, we consider mainstream girls as sexy. To be honest with anyone, there is no such thing as something so call "sexy". Nice guys are always good looking. If you think your body is rusty, go work out.

TheDreamHare wrote:

The same reason why men are so complicated. Haha.


Most guys are simple minded. Unless if you have high-standards, then it's up to a whole new level.

DragonHaiku wrote:

Women are easy... You're just being a pussy.


I would love to see you get laid in a week. I made a bet that my friend would not get laid during his last 2 years of highschool. If he wins, he gets a double big mac.

Rito2Ru wrote:

don't believe the lies, it's all a part of their plan lol

seriously, if you think girls are complicated, YOU are probably the one over thinking things


I want to throw something at you. I bet you're one of those complicated girls!
14178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/28/12 , edited 12/28/12
Just a thought:
Neither men nor women are generally attracted to qualities that would make for a long, healthy committed relationship. Most of attraction comes from instincts that are not necessarily practical or desirable as they were when they were developed; however people are usually not stupid enough to be driven merely by instinct and attraction to more reasonable qualities can also arise.
One of the reasons men find women complicated, and vice-versa, is because they can only understand the reasonable kind of attraction at a rational level, but not the more instinctual kind because they do not experience it. People can understand the reasonable kind of attraction that is conducive to a healthy relationship and view that as what the opposite sex should consider attractive, while the person of the opposite sex might consider one source of attraction good at a rational level but also has to contend with the instinctual source of attraction, leading to inner conflict and complicated feelings. Both men and women have this issue, but the conflict is different for both and additionally alters from individual to individual.
That's not to say that all kinds of attraction derived from instinct are undesirable or impractical, it's just that they are different from what we can reasonably identify as useful kinds of attraction and are often at-ends with it, causing complicated feelings.
24157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
I think it's a simple answer.

Men and Women are wired differently in the brain, and society attempts to enforce different roles on different gender's.
6457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 12/28/12

h202 wrote:

There are a few girls that I know but from my experience in the past several years I see that alot of women have such high standards. I'm a nice guy with a gentleman personality always giving women as much respect as I can. It seems no matter what I do its never good enough. I've liked women who are smart and pretty and the same time but they're stuck up as heck. I've liked women who are pretty but arent as smart but they're still stuck up as heck.

So now I'm asking everyone why are women so complicated?


I have a post in the fourms like this. I feel the same way you do. women to go for a holes. am a nice guy so I understand
528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/29/12
women are not complicated...
they are evolved human beings...


589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / London, UK
Offline
Posted 12/29/12
I don't see what's so complicated about the fact that your 'niceness' level isn't the only part of what makes you attractive to someone.

It's always interesting when people imply that they're only interested in people they find physically attractive, but then act like the other person is shallow or stuck up for doing the same.
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/29/12
Maybe you just don't understand them because you are ignorant of their ways.
First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.