First  Prev  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next  Last
Post Reply Why are women so complicated?
13546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 7/2/14
I do not think it is necessarily accurate to say women are "more complicated". There are, however, significant hurdles that can make inter-gender communication difficult.The biggest problem is that women tend to often not say what they mean. You will know this occured when she's really angry and says something like "You should have known what I was thinking."
Conclusion: All women are telepathic, and they are upset at me because I am not.
So the solution to anyone's women woes is quite simple: Just learn telepathy.
12593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 7/2/14
Listen girls...

Guys can't pick up signals. So stop thinking we can. Our brain is a dirt path, while yours is a Texas interstate 16-lane highway, getting off into Hormone City.
Sogno- 
24587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/2/14
i'm not complicated at all
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / England!
Offline
Posted 7/2/14 , edited 7/2/14
Both men and women are confusing, I guess its because we are unique and have different tastes and distastes
6016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 7/2/14 , edited 7/2/14
Obviously, my essay on the topic located on page 40 is being over looked. *sigh, I was hoping to get some real feed back. Maybe I'm being "Complex" by not asking directly. Darn it... I should learn telepathy

H202 - you really opened Pandora's box with this one my friend. At point very few are addressing your actual concern but more focused on the subject title itself...
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/2/14

kokorowohiraite wrote:


IkarosTypeAlpha wrote:

I actually just lost a friend because she ended up being an ass. She really liked me and I actually started to like her but she got ultra clingy. I don't message her for an hour, apparently she'd freak out and tell my friend I'm ignoring her and maybe she won't talk to me anymore. He told her to stop acting that way or she'll drive me away. Then, she tells him she hates him and me, tells us to F off, and deletes both from FB and everything else. Really don't get what that was about, but I'm glad it happened now rather than later when I probably would've started to really like her.


My guess is she was feeling extremely insecure therefore when you didn't message her for an hour she may have thought any of the following - he's talking to another girl, he's ignoring me, he saw my message and hasn't replied yet, it says he was online [so and so] minutes ago so why hasn't he replied? etc. She then would talk to your friend in order to get reassurance (no, he hasn't replied to me either or he said he was going to do this or that), to validate her suspicions (oh, he's replied to you but not to me in that time? He's definitely ignoring me) or she hopes that your friend will relay the message to you so that you will reply, or explain yourself to her. Of course, you don't owe her an explanation for not replying for an hour unless you went ahead and said something like "I'll be 5 minutes". The reason, however, that she reacted the way she did in the end is because either a) she's a drama queen, or b) she's immature. I know many girls and guys our age who still have the mentality of a 13 year old, who haven't learned from previous experience or haven't had any proper learning experiences. They still don't realize how they're acting and if anyone were to point it out, they would become extremely defensive. That's essentially what is going on with this girl. Additionally, this is one of my problems with social media (as I'm assuming this is taking place on Facebook or the like) is that it feeds people's insecurities, doubts and jealousy. Take any person, whether they're young or old, and watch how their life becomes after they interact with Facebook and what happens to their relationships. That crap is toxic.


Yeah, but I just met her recently so it's kinda weird she got so attached like that. And the annoying part was, if I didn't message her first at some point in the day, she'd freak out. She acted like we were together but in reality, I was just getting to know her more. I'm honestly kinda glad I don't have to deal with it anymore, though. She was nice at first but those last few days were not worth it.
7073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 7/2/14
I don't think women are much more complicated than men, nor do I think either are fundamentally different in most aspects. We just live in a culture that teaches us to act differently, and because of that, most people do. I've seen plenty of men that act like women I've known or plenty of women that act like men I've known. We just delude ourselves into thinking there's some huge difference between the two.
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Alaska, USA
Offline
Posted 7/2/14
Women aren't always like that, you must have just ran into the wrong ones. I'm usually a pretty nice guy too, rather than being ignored, I get pegged as the gay straight friend, but sometimes it has a similar pain. I've met plenty of women, and more times than not, they are quite lovely, and kind. That being said I have met a few that are, as you say, stuck up. As for what causes it, I don't know what to say other than maybe they were spoiled by family or a previous significant other, or something along those lines, so the standards they set for others and the rest of their time are way too high. Women aren't the only ones who have this issue. Although I don't get along with other males too often, I have met quite a few, and some of them have had that same issues as well.

So all in all I guess it's how they were raised, or treated in the past. Environment is the leading cause to personality changes, along with them possibly being younger. So eventually a new environment, or time will change the way they see things, and hopefully teach them that being that stuck up gets you no where, male or female.
Vodash 
2522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/2/14

h202 wrote:

There are a few girls that I know but from my experience in the past several years I see that alot of women have such high standards. I'm a nice guy with a gentleman personality always giving women as much respect as I can. It seems no matter what I do its never good enough. I've liked women who are smart and pretty and the same time but they're stuck up as heck. I've liked women who are pretty but arent as smart but they're still stuck up as heck.

So now I'm asking everyone why are women so complicated?


Friendzoned again.
1838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Memphis, TN, USA
Offline
Posted 7/2/14 , edited 7/2/14

WolfebayneC wrote:

Obviously, my essay on the topic located on page 40 is being over looked. *sigh, I was hoping to get some real feed back. Maybe I'm being "Complex" by not asking directly. Darn it... I should learn telepathy

H202 - you really opened Pandora's box with this one my friend. At point very few are addressing your actual concern but more focused on the subject title itself...


Ok lol I see your point dude
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / where ever
Offline
Posted 7/3/14



h202 wrote:

There are a few girls that I know but from my experience in the past several years I see that alot of women have such high standards. I'm a nice guy with a gentleman personality always giving women as much respect as I can. It seems no matter what I do its never good enough. I've liked women who are smart and pretty and the same time but they're stuck up as heck. I've liked women who are pretty but arent as smart but they're still stuck up as heck.

So now I'm asking everyone why are women so complicated



try to stay away from those type of ladies dude, since you have gone through this more than once is should be simple to avoid


As for the smart part , you can teach some one to be smart ,hell if you told me in high school that i would have completed differential equations and linear algebra i would have laughed and if you told me that i would ace those class I would have slapped you,but thats a diffrent point.If i were you look for someone with a good hart and a good sense of loyalty because you cannot teach that no matter what.
26475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 7/3/14

Fengrim wrote:

I don't think women are much more complicated than men, nor do I think either are fundamentally different in most aspects. We just live in a culture that teaches us to act differently, and because of that, most people do. I've seen plenty of men that act like women I've known or plenty of women that act like men I've known. We just delude ourselves into thinking there's some huge difference between the two.


This says things as they truly are.
23959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/3/14

TsunLemon wrote:


Fengrim wrote:

I don't think women are much more complicated than men, nor do I think either are fundamentally different in most aspects. We just live in a culture that teaches us to act differently, and because of that, most people do. I've seen plenty of men that act like women I've known or plenty of women that act like men I've known. We just delude ourselves into thinking there's some huge difference between the two.


This says things as they truly are.


No, no, no..... You're both wrong. It is a fundamental truth. Men are men, and have a way of doing things that confound women. We're straight forward and to the point. The women will always be women, thinking there's more to what a man means when he says something, but there isn't any more, and yet they continue to dig, and digest, and ponder, but the answer was there from the start "I'm tired. I'm gonna hit the hay." On the other hand, Women layer mystery and innuendo in everything they do. They tell men something, and a man that takes it at face value is suddenly beset with ridicule and woe. He finds himself getting lost in the labyrinth that is women's logic. "I'm fine with that" is not actually what it seems to mean. There's an entire encyclopedia of meaning stuffed into that simple phrase...

This is because men are from Mars, and women are from Jupiter. Yes, Jupiter, not Venus (that's just an urban legend). Women are actually from Jupiter. Men from Mars lived a simple life. They had simple choices to make, and have simple tastes. One color to worry about, red. One weather to worry over, cold and windy. One ecosystem for all, cold dry and windy and just one landscape, rocky with blowing and shifting sands. Women, on the other hand come from a place with multiple colored gas bands, each with it's own set of conditions and circumstances. Layers and layers of thick cloud cover, each with its own wind speeds, and gas compositions, and ever crushing pressures, and lightning big enough to destroy a continent on Earth. Yeah. That's a better description of a women's mind than Venus will ever be.

Hmmmmm........ I think I went off on a tangent with that last paragraph up there.... Yeah, I'm sure I did.

33690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where you are.
Offline
Posted 7/3/14
Girls will be girls
23278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/4/14
Ever heard the saying: 'women like nice guys but flock to assholes'? I wonder how many ladies would be offended by that, and yet I wonder how many would actually stop and think about it.

The finest line to walk is to be cheeky but not an asshole. Confident but not arrogant. Someone mentioned this very early in the article and honestly it was the end of the thread, because that was the truest and purest help the OP (and everyone in the OP's position) has got. If you are attracted to a woman and she friend zones you, and you want things to change, you have to take a gamble... it's not going to just suddenly transform (or rather, exceptionally unlikely too). You have to say something like: "Look, I'm attracted to you, but I'm not going to be the person that hands you napkins".

You know what I've found to be the most successful in dating? Actually playfully digging at a woman. Say it with a charming grin. Poke fun at them, but don't be an asshole about it. You don't actually want them to be an emotional wreck. If you ask them for their number and they respond that they don't have a phone (?!) respond with something like: "do you have electricity or running water?" Sometimes your sense of humor wont mesh with them and that's fine, but you know what? Who really cares if it doesn't, what are you missing?
First  Prev  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.