First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Has Bleach Lost It?
140123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Searching For Gon...
Offline
Posted 3/14/12

People get the wrong impression. Bleach is not ending. The anime catched up to the manga. There was update that Bleach ' time slot' was being taking place by another anime. The anime may end to it catch to the manga, or it make another Ark.

But the manga will be still continue, Kubo stated that there will be an short Ark, then another, then the final.

Full bringer was 1st Ark, then ' in the current manga' is about an 1,000 year war Ark, will be based on Quincy, Soul King, Isshin, 0 squid.

That what I take from interviews.
Posted 3/14/12
not really. the fullbring arc was a little iffy, but now its getting good (in the manga, and in the anime that fight between Jackie and Renji was awesome!!). but yes, all the trolls will be happy to hear its ending now.
20198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / My own, made-up w...
Offline
Posted 3/14/12


Thats good to hear.
The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 3/14/12

-MuJa- wrote:
Now i just hope that Aizen escape's jail. ( or whatever happend to him )

Given what Renji stated in the recent episode, I think they are expecting he won't remain sealed.

52001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / North America
Offline
Posted 3/14/12
I don't think it has lost it. I just disliked the side stories. Each time the anime shows some promise there was side story. Bleach is going to be missed. I am sorry to see it go. It would be nice to how each character turned out or even if they were successful as soul reaper captains. Closure would nice!!!!!!!!
39693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / riverside, ca
Offline
Posted 3/14/12
i like bleach when a first came out over 8 years ago i had just watch it in subs at the time when it was just coming out in japan. then a few years later they had dub it. i do still like the show just that i dont like watching anime that go on and on like inuyasha with was a good anime.
if they do end it i mite go and watch it end to end to see out all thought it been a few years when i watch bleach last i thing the last ep i watch was 166.
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The OC
Offline
Posted 3/14/12

-MuJa- wrote:

I agree with alot in here, that all these "Fullbring" episodes was kinda slow...
But now that he got his powers back i was like " Yeeeah finally "

Now i just hope that Aizen escape's jail. ( or whatever happend to him )




Look I like the show and all, but if theres yet another ark where aizen breaks outta prison, then whoever makes the anime better get ready for another 300 more episodes trying to defeat him again. and im ending it at whatever the last episode is. Sayonara Bleach.....Still was good in the beggining

66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 3/14/12
the question is did bleach ever have it.. back grounds that is.
25128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 3/14/12
apparently it's just moving from TV Tokyo to TV Osaka? unless what i read is wrong :\
The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 3/14/12

olivani wrote:

apparently it's just moving from TV Tokyo to TV Osaka? unless what i read is wrong :\

The site that listed that schedule is a wiki, not an official site. Also, it listed episode 367 of Bleach only for TV Osaka, despite Bleach being listed for 3 channels (including TV Osaka) every week prior to that. Even if this could be taken as fact, it wouldn't mean it was "moving" to TV Osaka, it would mean it was dropping to airing only on TV Osaka.

When you think about that, it makes little sense. Why limit the exposure of a series while continuing it? It means your production cost remains the same, but your ability to recoup those costs via ad sales (as Bleach isn't a late night series) is diminished.

16090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/14/12
The way i see it is that if Ichigo never got his powers back then bleach would be in the dump, would have been a better choice to end the series with the death of Aizen. Im pretty sure everyone knew he would get his powers back so no suprise and wasted suspense.

I have been a fan for many years, it is said to see one of my favorites go.
Despite the show the new movies are GREAT worth watching
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/15/12 , edited 3/15/12
-MuJa- 
32561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 3/15/12

kaptainkooleio wrote:


-MuJa- wrote:

I agree with alot in here, that all these "Fullbring" episodes was kinda slow...
But now that he got his powers back i was like " Yeeeah finally "

Now i just hope that Aizen escape's jail. ( or whatever happend to him )




Look I like the show and all, but if theres yet another ark where aizen breaks outta prison, then whoever makes the anime better get ready for another 300 more episodes trying to defeat him again. and im ending it at whatever the last episode is. Sayonara Bleach.....Still was good in the beggining



Im gonna look forward to the new 300 episodes then :D

KEEP ON GOING BLEACH!
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The OC
Offline
Posted 3/15/12
Let me do a little math, 367 episodes- the 80 good episodes = 287 shitty ones.

ok if each episode it approximately 23 minutes long than 367x23= 8,441 minutes
8,441 minutes/ 60 minutes= 140.7 hours worth of bleach total

287 episodes x 23 min= 6,601/60=110.1 hours

110hours /24 hours = 4.5 days of my life that i will never ever get back

Yeah, I'm asian.

yet im using math for all the wrong reasons
Posted 3/15/12

kaptainkooleio wrote:

Let me do a little math, 367 episodes- the 80 good episodes = 287 shitty ones.

ok if each episode it approximately 23 minutes long than 367x23= 8,441 minutes
8,441 minutes/ 60 minutes= 140.7 hours worth of bleach total

287 episodes x 23 min= 6,601/60=110.1 hours

110hours /24 hours = 4.5 days of my life that i will never ever get back

Yeah, I'm asian.

yet im using math for all the wrong reasons



Don't worry about it, those 4.5 days would have sucked either way.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.