First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Has Bleach Lost It?
The Wise Wizard
100945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Online
Posted 4/7/12

Rzoned wrote:
The Other Reason for the Sudden Break of the Series is because the series is no longer being done by TV Tokyo it is Swiching hands and is now being done bye TV OSAKA

Um, no.

4048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 4/8/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


Rzoned wrote:
The Other Reason for the Sudden Break of the Series is because the series is no longer being done by TV Tokyo it is Swiching hands and is now being done bye TV OSAKA

Um, no.





UMM Yes
104101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 4/8/12
umm, why do we care about a shit series?

the entire series and I mean the entire series is only worth watching is for byakuya and he bossness
The Wise Wizard
100945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Online
Posted 4/8/12

Rzoned wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:


Rzoned wrote:
The Other Reason for the Sudden Break of the Series is because the series is no longer being done by TV Tokyo it is Swiching hands and is now being done bye TV OSAKA

Um, no.


UMM Yes

According to the schedule that was the source of this belief, episode 367 should have already aired on TV Osaka. So where is it?

If they have some special technology that prevents people from recording it and posting it to the internet, I am certain they could make a mint licensing it to other television stations around the world. </sarcasm>

Also, Bleach wouldn't be "switching hands" if it were being "done by TV Osaka", since it is owned by TV Tokyo Corporation.

66691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/8/12

AnimeKami wrote:

umm, why do we care about a shit series?

the entire series and I mean the entire series is only worth watching is for byakuya and he bossness


Why bother posting about an anime you hate?
104101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 4/8/12

Libara wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

umm, why do we care about a shit series?

the entire series and I mean the entire series is only worth watching is for byakuya and he bossness


Why bother posting about an anime you hate?


it doesn't mean I hate it...

why bother quote me about the supposed "hating" of bleach and write nothing pertaining to the original topic?

bleach should of ended a while back
73268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Atlanta, GA
Offline
Posted 4/8/12
I thought it's been downhill ever since Soul Society. The Bount Arc was the worst one in the series by far. The stuff that came after that was ok with a few episodes here and there (the one where Ichigo chokes out the blond girl in the track suit is a highlight) but was only meh. The princess filler was mediocre overall, but started with some well done fights and ended in a good one. Everything in Fake Karakura town before Aizen showed up was god awful, save for an episode that was Hisagi vs Findor. Hueco Mundo was mostly bad looking fights with characters I couldn't care less about, save for Grimmy vs Ichigo. Even Ulqiorra vs Ichigo let me down some.

Then I think they did the Muramasa filler and that had a lot of good looking fights and was ok, then it went back to Hueco mundo for a lil more crap. Aizen is my favorite character so everytime they let him do something, I was happy. Then they went to the Kageroza filler and I thought that had the best fights ever animated in Bleach and the largest concentration of back to back episodes filled with fights and good to great animation that Bleach has ever had.

Then they went to the Fullbring which was ok, but a real let down compared to the filler.

I still liked Bleach, but I liked the filler a lot more. In the early 200s the anime felt like nobody wanted to put in any effort if it was a canon episode so there was a massive run of just god awful looking stuff. The saddest thing to me about Bleach going away is that there's no more fillers or filler movies to be seen.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 4/8/12

Rzoned wrote:

ad if you look on the Bleach Wiki page found @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bleach_episodes



Stopped reading after that.

Posted 4/8/12
Unless
then Bleach has completely failed to make a point, meaning it was all completely useless.
The Wise Wizard
100945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Online
Posted 4/8/12

Rzoned wrote:
Its because TV osaka took over that its not out yet . ad if you look on the Bleach Wiki page found @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bleach_episodes

I see someone else reported your post (probably due to language, so I didn't quote that part), but it didn't bother me. Your response simply indicates you are getting frustrated due to not having any facts to back up your claim.

FYI, that page you are referring to is one I already had open in a tab in my browser (I used it for keeping track of upcoming fillers while watching Bleach, and will now use it for catching up on blocks I skipped), so I am well acquainted with it.

So basically, your claim now is that it is moving to TV Osaka (basically cutting down the number of stations it aired on, since that was one of the 3 stations it aired on all along), but that instead of starting on April 3, as the erroneous calendar entry that started this all stated, now you claim it be sometime later.

So, how much later, or do you just "know" it is going to be later?

3 months from now when it still hasn't happened, are you just going to claim the plans got changed? How about 6 months from now?


You sound like that group of people that latched onto the "starting again in April 2011" rumors after Reborn ended in September 2010. It got spread around the internet so much that some people began to believe it was "fact". When that didn't happen, some people just decided to disbelieve the date, and made excuses, such as it was delayed and would return in the summer (which also didn't happen). After a year and half, all but a few came to their senses, and realized even if it made a return, it would have nothing to do with the original rumor.

Now, here you are, believing in a rumor that started when a site listed episode 367 (and only 367) for Osaka TV only, and when it didn't happen on the date specified, suddenly the remainder of the information was correct, but the date was wrong.

You can believe until the sun burns out that Bleach is just moving to TV Osaka, and even that it is taking a short break, but when you go spreading that misinformation around, don't be surprised when someone challenges it.



104101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 4/8/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


Rzoned wrote:
Its because TV osaka took over that its not out yet . ad if you look on the Bleach Wiki page found @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bleach_episodes

I see someone else reported your post (probably due to language, so I didn't quote that part), but it didn't bother me. Your response simply indicates you are getting frustrated due to not having any facts to back up your claim.

FYI, that page you are referring to is one I already had open in a tab in my browser (I used it for keeping track of upcoming fillers while watching Bleach, and will now use it for catching up on blocks I skipped), so I am well acquainted with it.

So basically, your claim now is that it is moving to TV Osaka (basically cutting down the number of stations it aired on, since that was one of the 3 stations it aired on all along), but that instead of starting on April 3, as the erroneous calendar entry that started this all stated, now you claim it be sometime later.

So, how much later, or do you just "know" it is going to be later?

3 months from now when it still hasn't happened, are you just going to claim the plans got changed? How about 6 months from now?


You sound like that group of people that latched onto the "starting again in April 2011" rumors after Reborn ended in September 2010. It got spread around the internet so much that some people began to believe it was "fact". When that didn't happen, some people just decided to disbelieve the date, and made excuses, such as it was delayed and would return in the summer (which also didn't happen). After a year and half, all but a few came to their senses, and realized even if it made a return, it would have nothing to do with the original rumor.

Now, here you are, believing in a rumor that started when a site listed episode 367 (and only 367) for Osaka TV only, and when it didn't happen on the date specified, suddenly the remainder of the information was correct, but the date was wrong.

You can believe until the sun burns out that Bleach is just moving to TV Osaka, and even that it is taking a short break, but when you go spreading that misinformation around, don't be surprised when someone challenges it.





You know quoting people that make an ass of themselves *like I did once what a shame* , don't you get tired of doing this I honestly would, typing out something hoping they'll actually read it.

or you just want people to stay informed?
The Wise Wizard
100945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Online
Posted 4/8/12

AnimeKami wrote:
You know quoting people that make an ass of themselves *like I did once what a shame* , don't you get tired of doing this I honestly would, typing out something hoping they'll actually read it.

or you just want people to stay informed?

Mostly the latter.

If you just let bad info lie there unchallenged, some impressionable people will come along, and because they want to believe it, will say to themselves, "Well, no one said it was wrong, so it must be true", and the next thing you know, you have someone else like this spreading bad info.

It is by no means limited to here (Example. At least that person has already been proven wrong, since they listed the April 3 date).

124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/12
ok people...bleach is a wonderful anime...i am actually a big fan of this series and am also sad about its ending..so i don't think about getting frustrated if it stops or somebody gets disappointed about this series...just think about it this way...in one way or another...bleach made our days rocks!!!! at some point of our lives....
32100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Albany, New York
Offline
Posted 4/8/12
Over all i would have to say it was a descent series, some great parts, and some crappy. The movies were pretty good, but at times it seemed like the series had alot of fillers. Im still a fan of the series and sad to see it go, hoping that maybe it will come back sometime ( 3 months, 6 months, a year....ill at least give it a shot). Also if they stopped it because it's ratings were going down, then whats the deal with a possible live action movie???? just curious
140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/11/12 , edited 4/11/12
I am quite sure.... Bleach Anime will comeback someday...
though dunno when.... and I dont know why I feel this way either..

I am just have a glimpse of that certainty after hearing Ichigo saying "See You Again" on its Final Episode 366

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.