First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you judge someone based on their picture?
Posted 4/30/12 , edited 4/30/12

23rdCentury wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


23rdCentury wrote:

I was thinking something along the lines of you putting yourself down but in a way where it didn't seem like you were~ were you? I sure hope that wasn't the case ^^



What? LOL. I think we are talking about two different things.


Probably xP



Mysteries are better. And good day to you for I have yet to discover a life by intimidating people, in my bedroom, under my mom's buttcheeks.

And maybe grow a penis, too, since everyone wants me to have one. Har har har.
8436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


23rdCentury wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


23rdCentury wrote:

I was thinking something along the lines of you putting yourself down but in a way where it didn't seem like you were~ were you? I sure hope that wasn't the case ^^



What? LOL. I think we are talking about two different things.


Probably xP



Mysteries are better. And good day to you for I have yet to discover a life by intimidating people, in my bedroom, under my mom's buttcheeks.

And maybe grow a penis, too, since everyone wants me to have one. Har har har.


Mysteries are always better x) And farewell to you as well!

Do what you'd like, but I like you for you ^^
8500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/30/12
^ I think both of you are just wrong.
Posted 4/30/12

Rezzy64 wrote:

^ I think both of you are just wrong.


You say some men want to watch the world burn, I say I want to watch some men burn. Either way, it's what one takes it as.
8500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/30/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


Rezzy64 wrote:

^ I think both of you are just wrong.


You say some men want to watch the world burn, I say I want to watch some men burn. Either way, it's what one takes it as.


I can see what you're getting at. First though, I think I want to see you burn.
2178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/12
Yup.
8500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/30/12
lolwut
... so judging people based on pictures eh?
8436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/1/12


You know~ it's funny. I don't remember ever feeling any sort of emotion toward being wrong. So i'll accept it. If you can back it up, that is.
8500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/1/12

23rdCentury wrote:



You know~ it's funny. I don't remember ever feeling any sort of emotion toward being wrong. So i'll accept it. If you can back it up, that is.


Back up? ... Nah... You're just wrong. As long as you can accept it that's fine by me.
8436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/1/12

Rezzy64 wrote:


23rdCentury wrote:



You know~ it's funny. I don't remember ever feeling any sort of emotion toward being wrong. So i'll accept it. If you can back it up, that is.


Back up? ... Nah... You're just wrong. As long as you can accept it that's fine by me.


Alright. One man's opinion affects my life in no way whatsoever. We shall now carry on like i've never met you.
5025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 5/1/12

Aimpie wrote:


UnknownPlatinum wrote:

Yeah, I judge people based on their pictures, appearances, style of typing, etc.
I judge them by my own personal prejudges. Hahaha!
I have no idea what my picture says about me!


ok, ok!! Let me try to judge you.

Well. You pay attention to grammar and spelling. You must be a little bit serious, serious enough to have done pretty well in school. (no failing) and I think you might like reading (whether it's books, articles, comics, idk) and you're honest, and I can tell that you're rational and level-headed. You probably give good advice. your picture is an avatar with a guitar...you must like guitar hahhaa I may be totally off.
TELL ME!!!



Hey, hey, you got it 90% right! The 10% is about me liking the guitar -- it's only there to power up my avatar!
Good job judging. xD You made an interesting discussion.
8500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/1/12 , edited 5/1/12

23rdCentury wrote:


Rezzy64 wrote:


23rdCentury wrote:



You know~ it's funny. I don't remember ever feeling any sort of emotion toward being wrong. So i'll accept it. If you can back it up, that is.


Back up? ... Nah... You're just wrong. As long as you can accept it that's fine by me.


Alright. One man's opinion affects my life in no way whatsoever. We shall now carry on like i've never met you.


However we did meet and converse. The fact that you responded proves you want the last word in this conversation. I don't think I want you to have that liberty. So all in all you're still wrong. How does that make you feel?
8436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/1/12

Rezzy64 wrote:


23rdCentury wrote:


Rezzy64 wrote:


23rdCentury wrote:



You know~ it's funny. I don't remember ever feeling any sort of emotion toward being wrong. So i'll accept it. If you can back it up, that is.


Back up? ... Nah... You're just wrong. As long as you can accept it that's fine by me.


Alright. One man's opinion affects my life in no way whatsoever. We shall now carry on like i've never met you.


However we did meet and converse. The fact that you responded proves you want the last word in this conversation. I don't think I want you to have that liberty. So all in all you're still wrong. How does that make you feel?


Impassive. I'm younger than you are, and being so, means i have homework to do. I don't have time for this, and i'm sure neither do you. Don't waste your precious adult time arguing with me. Have the last word if you want, i don't really care. Like i said, we've never met. I'm done here. Goodbye ^^
8500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/1/12

23rdCentury wrote:


Rezzy64 wrote:


23rdCentury wrote:


Rezzy64 wrote:


23rdCentury wrote:



You know~ it's funny. I don't remember ever feeling any sort of emotion toward being wrong. So i'll accept it. If you can back it up, that is.


Back up? ... Nah... You're just wrong. As long as you can accept it that's fine by me.


Alright. One man's opinion affects my life in no way whatsoever. We shall now carry on like i've never met you.


However we did meet and converse. The fact that you responded proves you want the last word in this conversation. I don't think I want you to have that liberty. So all in all you're still wrong. How does that make you feel?


Impassive. I'm younger than you are, and being so, means i have homework to do. I don't have time for this, and i'm sure neither do you. Don't waste your precious adult time arguing with me. Have the last word if you want, i don't really care. Like i said, we've never met. I'm done here. Goodbye ^^


I smile every time I see you quote me.
I actually have absolutley no life so bothering your so called impassive life entertains me heavily.
So what kind of homework do you have?
1979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / *****
Offline
Posted 5/1/12

UnknownPlatinum wrote:


Aimpie wrote:


UnknownPlatinum wrote:

Yeah, I judge people based on their pictures, appearances, style of typing, etc.
I judge them by my own personal prejudges. Hahaha!
I have no idea what my picture says about me!


ok, ok!! Let me try to judge you.

Well. You pay attention to grammar and spelling. You must be a little bit serious, serious enough to have done pretty well in school. (no failing) and I think you might like reading (whether it's books, articles, comics, idk) and you're honest, and I can tell that you're rational and level-headed. You probably give good advice. your picture is an avatar with a guitar...you must like guitar hahhaa I may be totally off.
TELL ME!!!



Hey, hey, you got it 90% right! The 10% is about me liking the guitar -- it's only there to power up my avatar!
Good job judging. xD You made an interesting discussion.


That's SOOO EXCITING!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.