First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Girl commits suicide after being forced by judge to marry her rapist
30535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/15/12
Wow srsly this type of Judge always gives a bad rep. to all the other judges thats why many of them get killed.
come on that judge should have used there brain the girl was raped why would u marry the guy ur scared of not to mention the violator.
49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/15/12
The rapist gets off scott free if he marries the girl, but the girls just SOL. She doesnt have any choice...

Hooray for Islam! /sarcasm
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 3/15/12
We should go to Morocco and do something about it.
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 3/15/12

SilentAngel616 wrote:

in my oppinion..... rape should be punishable by death.... the law just doesn't do fuck all anymore and im sick of the law system and its uslessness


......so if a girl makes a false claim agaisnt you and it turns out that it wasn't rape you are okay with dying?? Here read some of this site for a minute before you make a thought.

http://falserapesociety.blogspot.com/2012/03/woman-charged-with-falsely-reporting.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheFalseRapeSociety+%28The+False+Rape+Society%29
899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/15/12

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


SilentAngel616 wrote:

in my oppinion..... rape should be punishable by death.... the law just doesn't do fuck all anymore and im sick of the law system and its uslessness


......so if a girl makes a false claim agaisnt you and it turns out that it wasn't rape you are okay with dying?? Here read some of this site for a minute before you make a thought.

http://falserapesociety.blogspot.com/2012/03/woman-charged-with-falsely-reporting.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheFalseRapeSociety+%28The+False+Rape+Society%29


well i have a deathwish.... so yea.... but the girl would end up having roughly 50 people hunt her down
Posted 3/15/12
I knew it, the judge is also a rapist.
Posted 3/15/12 , edited 3/15/12
what a sorry sack of shit if i were hear i would of killed the rapist than myself maybe the judge
2001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / lolllidk bakthar?
Offline
Posted 3/15/12
She should have murdered him instead.
30948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/15/12

acemcjace wrote:

Some culture's have no respect for women or their God-given freewill.


It's funny that you say God-given free will, considering this passage from the Bible.

Deuteronomy 22: 28-29

If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.


I can't help but feel that this business of being forced to marry her rapist is religiously motivated, since only something as disgusting as religion would think spending the rest of your life being submissive to your rapist is fair punishment.
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 3/15/12

speekma wrote:


acemcjace wrote:

Some culture's have no respect for women or their God-given freewill.


It's funny that you say God-given free will, considering this passage from the Bible.

Deuteronomy 22: 28-29

If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.


I can't help but feel that this business of being forced to marry her rapist is religiously motivated, since only something as disgusting as religion would think spending the rest of your life being submissive to your rapist is fair punishment.


lol religion free-will choose one at least some has some sense
29674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kingsport, Tennes...
Offline
Posted 3/15/12


It's also funny how that quote is from Old Testament, a book in which quotes of inequality of women can hardly be taken seriously nowadays. Most Christians, Muslims, and probably Jews would agree with me on that. However, you are probably right in that religion played a part, but it's male dominance in general that is mostly to blame which would probably be present even without religion.
30948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/16/12

acemcjace wrote:



It's also funny how that quote is from Old Testament, a book in which quotes of inequality of women can hardly be taken seriously nowadays. Most Christians, Muslims, and probably Jews would agree with me on that. However, you are probably right in that religion played a part, but it's male dominance in general that is mostly to blame which would probably be present even without religion.


Agreed, although I think you would have a hard time getting Muslims in Morocco (or any Islamic country) to agree with you that their holy scriptures can no longer be taken seriously. People have been killed for less.
1348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/16/12
Same old same old.
Posted 3/16/12
Thankfully our country hasn't sunk to that level of debauchery... yet.

But it's close.
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / C.C.P.
Offline
Posted 3/16/12
Justice?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.