First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
School Courtyard
77431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 3/22/12


"ohh they're cute!" *gigle* "then i guess you can't help me with my homework huh? *sigh i'm victoria by the way"

"nice to meet you Victoria I'm Carl well i do take high leveled classes maybe i can help you" Carl said
Posted 3/22/12 , edited 3/22/12

yoru9 wrote:



"ohh they're cute!" *gigle* "then i guess you can't help me with my homework huh? *sigh i'm victoria by the way"

"nice to meet you Victoria I'm Carl well i do take high leveled classes maybe i can help you" Carl said


She gave him a questioningly look and smiled "Alright, well i need help #5 Solve x - y = 1 for x (x = 1 + y) and substitute in the equation of the circle to obtain:

(1 + y)2 + 2·(1 + y) + y2 + 4y = -1 " ( i got the question off this sight xD http://www.analyzemath.com/high_school_math/grade_11/geometry.html)
77431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 3/22/12


She gave him a questioningly look and smiled "Alright, well i need help #5 Solve x - y = 1 for x (x = 1 + y) and substitute in the equation of the circle to obtain:
(1 + y)2 + 2·(1 + y) + y2 + 4y = -1 " ( i got the question off this sight xD http://www.analyzemath.com/high_school_math/grade_11/geometry.html)

Carl looks at the problem then tries to think of a answer "sorry i haven't learned this base yet i thought i could answer it but its too hard"
36965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Jabberwock Island
Offline
Posted 3/22/12
Karin said
"like i said no problem Tari"
Posted 3/22/12

yoru9 wrote:



She gave him a questioningly look and smiled "Alright, well i need help #5 Solve x - y = 1 for x (x = 1 + y) and substitute in the equation of the circle to obtain:
(1 + y)2 + 2·(1 + y) + y2 + 4y = -1 " ( i got the question off this sight xD http://www.analyzemath.com/high_school_math/grade_11/geometry.html)

Carl looks at the problem then tries to think of a answer "sorry i haven't learned this base yet i thought i could answer it but its too hard"


"i guess not huh? *sigh oh well I'm sure i can figure it out thanks anyway Carl~kun" she turned back to her homework and worked on the next problem keeping a close eye on the time
Posted 3/23/12
"well i still apprecite it, it was nice to meet you"
tari starts to leave
"goodbye"
36965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Jabberwock Island
Offline
Posted 3/23/12 , edited 3/23/12
Karin waved and said
"bye tari it was nice to meet you too"
77431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 3/23/12

kaRLyluvsANime wrote:

"i guess not huh? *sigh oh well I'm sure i can figure it out thanks anyway Carl~kun" she turned back to her homework and worked on the next problem keeping a close eye on the time

"no problem but i hope you figure it out soon" Carl said

Posted 3/23/12

yoru9 wrote:


kaRLyluvsANime wrote:

"i guess not huh? *sigh oh well I'm sure i can figure it out thanks anyway Carl~kun" she turned back to her homework and worked on the next problem keeping a close eye on the time

"no problem but i hope you figure it out soon" Carl said



"mm! thanks"
36965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Jabberwock Island
Offline
Posted 3/24/12
Karin climbs the tree and lays there smiling
"I guess i made a new friend"
77431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 3/24/12


"mm! thanks"

Yukino and Luna wake up and both look at Carl
"good afternoon sleepy heads" Carl said smiling
Yukino looks at Victoria
"good afternoon Carl" Luna said smiling
Posted 3/24/12

yoru9 wrote:



"mm! thanks"

Yukino and Luna wake up and both look at Carl
"good afternoon sleepy heads" Carl said smiling
Yukino looks at Victoria
"good afternoon Carl" Luna said smiling


Victoria noticed Yikno and stared at her *kawaii* "hello..." Then Victoria noticed she looks deferent.
77431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 3/24/12


Victoria noticed Yikno and stared at her *kawaii* "hello..." Then Victoria noticed she looks deferent.

"hello" Yukino said
Luna playing with Carl's glasses
36965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Jabberwock Island
Offline
Posted 3/24/12
Karin looks at the sky and thinks
"Sometimes i just wanna get away from all this stress "
Posted 3/24/12

yoru9 wrote:



Victoria noticed Yikno and stared at her *kawaii* "hello..." Then Victoria noticed she looks deferent.

"hello" Yukino said
Luna playing with Carl's glasses


Victoria looked to Yukino to Luna."umm you must be Yukina, i'm victoria."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.