Daily Deal - Server Error??
74612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / U
Online
Posted 3/16/12 , edited 3/16/12
I am trying to purchase Shinji's Deal of the Day (Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Collector's Edition + Manga)

I proceed to checkout, my address, card, etc are all correct and when I hit "Continue" I get this :

I tried several times, cleared my browser's cache, tried again and the same thing happened.

;_; I really want to get this before it runs out!!!! Please help! Thank you!!!


UPDATE: I logged into Mozilla Firefox to try, when I click continue in FF, it doesn't even have the courtesy to give me a message, just a /completely/ blank white page!
Bjaker 
52773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 3/16/12

EvilBunnyFluff wrote:

I am trying to purchase Shinji's Deal of the Day (Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Collector's Edition + Manga)

I proceed to checkout, my address, card, etc are all correct and when I hit "Continue" I get this :

I tried several times, cleared my browser's cache, tried again and the same thing happened.

;_; I really want to get this before it runs out!!!! Please help! Thank you!!!


UPDATE: I logged into Mozilla Firefox to try, when I click continue in FF, it doesn't even have the courtesy to give me a message, just a /completely/ blank white page!


Can you please tell me if you are trying to use a $10 coupon?
74612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / U
Online
Posted 3/16/12

Bjaker wrote:


EvilBunnyFluff wrote:

I am trying to purchase Shinji's Deal of the Day (Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Collector's Edition + Manga)

I proceed to checkout, my address, card, etc are all correct and when I hit "Continue" I get this :

I tried several times, cleared my browser's cache, tried again and the same thing happened.

;_; I really want to get this before it runs out!!!! Please help! Thank you!!!


UPDATE: I logged into Mozilla Firefox to try, when I click continue in FF, it doesn't even have the courtesy to give me a message, just a /completely/ blank white page!


Can you please tell me if you are trying to use a $10 coupon?


I'm not---but I wish I was
Bjaker 
52773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 3/16/12

EvilBunnyFluff wrote:


Bjaker wrote:


EvilBunnyFluff wrote:

I am trying to purchase Shinji's Deal of the Day (Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Collector's Edition + Manga)

I proceed to checkout, my address, card, etc are all correct and when I hit "Continue" I get this :

I tried several times, cleared my browser's cache, tried again and the same thing happened.

;_; I really want to get this before it runs out!!!! Please help! Thank you!!!


UPDATE: I logged into Mozilla Firefox to try, when I click continue in FF, it doesn't even have the courtesy to give me a message, just a /completely/ blank white page!


Can you please tell me if you are trying to use a $10 coupon?


I'm not---but I wish I was ;)


Thanks for letting me know!
We're currently looking into this. Apologies for the inconvenience.
74612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / U
Online
Posted 3/16/12

Bjaker wrote:


EvilBunnyFluff wrote:


Bjaker wrote:


EvilBunnyFluff wrote:

I am trying to purchase Shinji's Deal of the Day (Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Collector's Edition + Manga)

I proceed to checkout, my address, card, etc are all correct and when I hit "Continue" I get this :

I tried several times, cleared my browser's cache, tried again and the same thing happened.

;_; I really want to get this before it runs out!!!! Please help! Thank you!!!


UPDATE: I logged into Mozilla Firefox to try, when I click continue in FF, it doesn't even have the courtesy to give me a message, just a /completely/ blank white page!


Can you please tell me if you are trying to use a $10 coupon?


I'm not---but I wish I was ;)


Thanks for letting me know!
We're currently looking into this. Apologies for the inconvenience.


Thank you, if I could just get a heads up when you think it's fixed, that'd be awesome--I might just cry if I don't get this!!!
Bjaker 
52773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 3/16/12


Can you please try again now?
I think we've got a fix in place.

Please let me know if it works!
74612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / U
Online
Posted 3/16/12

Bjaker wrote:



Can you please try again now?
I think we've got a fix in place.

Please let me know if it works!


"Thank you for your purchase at Crunchyroll.com!"

Worked perfect--already received Confirmation email!! ^_^

Now I just have to explain to the husband why I just bought a second copy of the anime I just bought a month ago!!! ♥

Thank you for the help--I really appreciate it!!!!!
Bjaker 
52773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 3/16/12



Thanks so much!!!
45020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M
Offline
Posted 3/16/12
This is still broken for me.
45020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M
Offline
Posted 3/16/12
Just tried again and the transaction went through this time.
You must be logged in to post.