First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply devil may cry
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 3/16/12
welcome to dmc
Member
7183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Casino
Offline
Posted 3/16/12 , edited 3/16/12
A young girl comes out of the shadows of an ally way to see a weird creature "Who the hell are you?!"
She look at it...."just one thing to say.." She pulls out her gun "Lets dance!" Gun shoots went on........
Member
18418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with rumpel and d...
Offline
Posted 3/17/12

divaofanime wrote:

A young girl comes out of the shadows of an ally way to see a weird creature "Who the hell are you?!"
She look at it...."just one thing to say.." She pulls out her gun "Lets dance!" Gun shoots went on........


Nero walk by
Member
7183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Casino
Offline
Posted 3/17/12
*stabs the demon in the heart* thats the end for you... *leaves a card on dead copes
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 3/17/12
Omega walks the streets, wearing a headband to hide his fore head
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 3/17/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

Omega walks the streets, wearing a headband to hide his fore head


alexon walk by him
Member
18418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with rumpel and d...
Offline
Posted 3/17/12

divaofanime wrote:

*stabs the demon in the heart* thats the end for you... *leaves a card on dead copes


walk by you
Member
7183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Casino
Offline
Posted 3/17/12
Man, that was one hell of a party
Member
18418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with rumpel and d...
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

divaofanime wrote:

Man, that was one hell of a party


i could tell
Member
7183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Casino
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

roppiOrihara wrote:


divaofanime wrote:

Man, that was one hell of a party


i could tell


Jazz turns to the mab "you don't know jack"
Member
18418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with rumpel and d...
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

divaofanime wrote:


roppiOrihara wrote:


divaofanime wrote:

Man, that was one hell of a party


i could tell


Jazz turns to the mab "you don't know jack"


nero walk away
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 3/18/12
Omega walks the streets, thinking
Member
7183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Casino
Offline
Posted 3/31/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

Omega walks the streets, thinking


Why hello, hello, hello fancy meeting you here..
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 3/31/12

divaofanime wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

Omega walks the streets, thinking


Why hello, hello, hello fancy meeting you here..


Hmm, and you are?
Member
7183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Casino
Offline
Posted 4/8/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:


divaofanime wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

Omega walks the streets, thinking


Why hello, hello, hello fancy meeting you here..


Hmm, and you are?


That is on your back. *pulls out a weird looking bug in my hand* A demon bug, this thing tried to suck every last bit of your soul...
*crushes it leaving dust* you would've been dead*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.