First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Goodbye to beelzebub?
31048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
59 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/18/12
If they planed on a 60 episode anime from the beginning they could have eliminated the filler episodes to match the ending of the maga arc. Thats the reason why I'm so disappointed in the way they ended the series. One would think the purpose of filler episodes were used so the anime wouldn't catch up with the manga releases. Thanks for the feedback
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/19/12
See the
M
A
N
G
A

WAY
WAY
BETTTER
2249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/19/12
Is the manga better than the show? I got bored of the show.
50301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Elephant
Offline
Posted 3/19/12

Hamster_fighter wrote:

Is the manga better than the show? I got bored of the show.


Yes it is!

2249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/19/12

viva_cmpunker wrote:


Hamster_fighter wrote:

Is the manga better than the show? I got bored of the show.


Yes it is!





I'll give it a look then, thank you.
20623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Alpha Qudrant Sec...
Offline
Posted 3/21/12

tarjan42 wrote:

If they planed on a 60 episode anime from the beginning they could have eliminated the filler episodes to match the ending of the maga arc. Thats the reason why I'm so disappointed in the way they ended the series. One would think the purpose of filler episodes were used so the anime wouldn't catch up with the manga releases. Thanks for the feedback


I was thinking that too. Someone else said that this arc would take 20 chapters to finish, most anime uses 2 chapters for every one episode of anime. Over the course of the show there were about 10 filler episodes so yeah excluding the filler would have been great if they new it was only going o be 60 episodes.

75670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 3/22/12

viva_cmpunker wrote:
... I don't think they had a choice because if they were planning from the beginning to end the anime at episode 60, ...

They might have had a tentative plan, but since it was a Winter season launch, the original plan would have been to go for three seasons and then take it a season at a time.

Its quite possible that the manga-ka had either not yet decided to wrap up the series, or had not yet decided when to wrap up the series, when the extra half year was greenlit last Fall. If it had continued another twenty or thirty chapters, they could have put it on the shelf at the end of a story arc and then consider bringing it back for a half year finale after a half year on the shelf.
16376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 3/22/12
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME.....WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTV THIS SHOULD BE ONGOING
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.