First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Summer Beach
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 3/17/12
Warm and relaxing on sunny days, it can become quite violent during storms.
You character can take refreshing swims in the ocean, long walks down the
shore and find hidden caves in the nearby rocks.


Student
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 3/17/12
Omega Walks along the beach, Watching all the humans at play
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 3/17/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

Omega Walks along the beach, Watching all the humans at play


Amally was sitting close to the water, drawing people who were walking around.
Student
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

Omega Walks along the beach, Watching all the humans at play


Amally was sitting close to the water, drawing people who were walking around.


Walks behind her
Wonder why you are so alone
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

Walks behind her
Wonder why you are so alone


Amally looks up and smiles a bit, before returning to her drawing.
Student
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

Walks behind her
Wonder why you are so alone


Amally looks up and smiles a bit, before returning to her drawing.


Do you have any family here girl
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:


Do you have any family here girl


Amally nods. "My brother and sister are with me." she answers in a soft voice. "What's your name?"
Student
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:


Do you have any family here girl


Amally nods. "My brother and sister are with me." she answers in a soft voice. "What's your name?"


Omega, What's yours
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:


Omega, What's yours


"I'm Amally" She said, smiling softly. She continued drawing, but still looked at Omega.
Student
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:


Omega, What's yours


"I'm Amally" She said, smiling softly. She continued drawing, but still looked at Omega.


where do you and ur "family" live
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

where do you and ur "family" live


"In the Dark Hills" she said "next town over. We have a house there." She looked carefully at Omega's face and started sketching him.
Student
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

where do you and ur "family" live


"In the Dark Hills" she said "next town over. We have a house there." She looked carefully at Omega's face and started sketching him.


I have no home, but the school provides me with one
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:


MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

where do you and ur "family" live


"In the Dark Hills" she said "next town over. We have a house there." She looked carefully at Omega's face and started sketching him.


I have no home, but the school provides me with one


"Well it's good you're here then." She said, not knowing what else to add.
Student
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:


MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

where do you and ur "family" live


"In the Dark Hills" she said "next town over. We have a house there." She looked carefully at Omega's face and started sketching him.


I have no home, but the school provides me with one


"Well it's good you're here then." She said, not knowing what else to add.


Omega bends down and whispers to her
Im not a good person, i am a very bad person
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

Omega bends down and whispers to her
Im not a good person, i am a very bad person


Amally's eyes go wide. "Why do you say that? You seem nice to me..."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.