First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Summer Beach
Student
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

Omega bends down and whispers to her
Im not a good person, i am a very bad person


Amally's eyes go wide. "Why do you say that? You seem nice to me..."


Thats cuase if you knew what ive done, you would be dead by now
Omega straightens up with a evil grin
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:


Thats cuase if you knew what ive done, you would be dead by now
Omega straightens up with a evil grin


"Well, I think you're okay" she said "not anyone would've stopped to talk to me, since I'm alone." She absentmindedly played with her necklace.
Student
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:


Thats cuase if you knew what ive done, you would be dead by now
Omega straightens up with a evil grin


"Well, I think you're okay" she said "not anyone would've stopped to talk to me, since I'm alone." She absentmindedly played with her necklace.


Where is ur family?
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

Where is ur family?


"I don't know... probably somewhere on campus. I don't really keep track of them." She thought about it. "Why all the questions about my family?"
Student
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

Where is ur family?


"I don't know... probably somewhere on campus. I don't really keep track of them." She thought about it. "Why all the questions about my family?"


IDK, curious
Omega loses his smile when he calms down, he watches the sun set, then turns in the direction of the campus
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

IDK, curious
Omega loses his smile when he calms down, he watches the sun set, then turns in the direction of the campus


"Are you going back to the campus?" Amally asks, wondering.
Student
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

IDK, curious
Omega loses his smile when he calms down, he watches the sun set, then turns in the direction of the campus


"Are you going back to the campus?" Amally asks, wondering.


yea, need to get back before they send the guards after me
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

yea, need to get back before they send the guards after me


Amally smiles. "You're new around here, aren't you." She states laughingly.
Student
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

yea, need to get back before they send the guards after me


Amally smiles. "You're new around here, aren't you." She states laughingly.


No, im older than i look, besides, the campus is afraid of me so they keep me in check
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

No, im older than i look, besides, the campus is afraid of me so they keep me in check


"Why are you going the wrong way than?" she says "The campus is over there" She points at the direction opposite of where Omega was headed.
Student
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

No, im older than i look, besides, the campus is afraid of me so they keep me in check


"Why are you going the wrong way than?" she says "The campus is over there" She points at the direction opposite of where Omega was headed.


Heh, i have my own path, i always end up at campus
Omega keeps walking in that one dierection
I live in Moon Dorm 101
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

Heh, i have my own path, i always end up at campus
Omega keeps walking in that one dierection
I live in Moon Dorm 101


Amally got up and followed him. "Do you mind if I follow? I'm curious of the path you'll take..."

((last post for tonight... nighty night ^^))
Student
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 3/18/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

Heh, i have my own path, i always end up at campus
Omega keeps walking in that one dierection
I live in Moon Dorm 101


Amally got up and followed him. "Do you mind if I follow? I'm curious of the path you'll take..."

((last post for tonight... nighty night ^^))


Sure, but i hope you dont mind the trees, they move at sundown, evening and sunrise only
[[KK night ]]
Student
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 3/19/12
"Azarael walk in the direction of the beach looking all over the palce to do somthing"
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 3/19/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:


MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

Heh, i have my own path, i always end up at campus
Omega keeps walking in that one dierection
I live in Moon Dorm 101


Amally got up and followed him. "Do you mind if I follow? I'm curious of the path you'll take..."

((last post for tonight... nighty night ^^))


Sure, but i hope you dont mind the trees, they move at sundown, evening and sunrise only
[[KK night ]]


Amally nodded. "I like trees, they make me feel.... calm."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.