First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Summer Beach
Student
9790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:


Hmm, idk, he does every now and then


"But... he was supposed to show me how to get the school by this way..." she said, uncertain.


Mold-beard looks at the path
Follow this, you'll find him
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

Mold-beard looks at the path
Follow this, you'll find him


Amally nodded and started walking down the path. "Omega?" she called softly.
Student
9790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

Mold-beard looks at the path
Follow this, you'll find him


Amally nodded and started walking down the path. "Omega?" she called softly.


Omega looks a few fet away, looking around as he walks
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

Omega looks a few fet away, looking around as he walks


Amally started walking faster, she had no idea which way led out of the woods. She was completely lost.
Student
9790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

Omega looks a few fet away, looking around as he walks


Amally started walking faster, she had no idea which way led out of the woods. She was completely lost.


she cuaght up to omega
How was your talk with Mold-beard
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

she cuaght up to omega
How was your talk with Mold-beard


Amally looked up, startled. She had been looking at her feet not to trip si she hadn't realized she'd caught up to Omega. "Oh, hey... err... He's interesting..."
Student
9790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

she cuaght up to omega
How was your talk with Mold-beard


Amally looked up, startled. She had been looking at her feet not to trip si she hadn't realized she'd caught up to Omega. "Oh, hey... err... He's interesting..."


thats sounds good
They come to another clearing, except now the can see the school
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

thats sounds good
They come to another clearing, except now the can see the school


She looks at the school, then looks at the forest behind them. "How... How did we get here? Weren't we going to other way?"
Student
9790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

thats sounds good
They come to another clearing, except now the can see the school


She looks at the school, then looks at the forest behind them. "How... How did we get here? Weren't we going to other way?"


This is diferent, but, the forests name sis 'the Forest of the Lost'
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

This is diferent, but, the forests name sis 'the Forest of the Lost'


"So.... we turned around without realizing it?" she asked, mixed up.
Student
9790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

This is diferent, but, the forests name sis 'the Forest of the Lost'


"So.... we turned around without realizing it?" she asked, mixed up.


What i mean is, if your not a trent like Mold-Beard, or like me, you get lost
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

What i mean is, if your not a trent like Mold-Beard, or like me, you get lost


Amally nodded. "Speaking of which, what are you? as in.... what species?" She asked, turning slightly pink.
Student
9790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

What i mean is, if your not a trent like Mold-Beard, or like me, you get lost


Amally nodded. "Speaking of which, what are you? as in.... what species?" She asked, turning slightly pink.


I am a Khinshin, or a asura, a creture filled with souls we have devoured, after a certain number, we are undefeatable
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

DemonDante1216 wrote:

I am a Khinshin, or a asura, a creture filled with souls we have devoured, after a certain number, we are undefeatable


Amally's eyes went wide. "Are you undefeatable?"
Student
9790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

MissSerenaFreak wrote:


DemonDante1216 wrote:

I am a Khinshin, or a asura, a creture filled with souls we have devoured, after a certain number, we are undefeatable


Amally's eyes went wide. "Are you undefeatable?"


Close, i just need to devour a witch soul right now
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.