First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Moon Dorms
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

demonlord14 wrote:

Alexander: btw where are we its lok like our old ideout in the 1800
Azarael: it is well not him but a copy
Alexander: more or less i did not introduce my self (looking at the gilrs) my name is alexander Valerius second prince of the Valerius fammilly


Ashlynn smirked. "I'm Ashlynn, next in line for the Dark Drudges throne."
Student
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12


Alexander: a Drudges?
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

demonlord14 wrote:

Alexander: a Drudges?


"Ya know, people call them Vampire Slaves. We live with a family of vamps since we have more blood and resistance to pain then humans. I can feed about 19 vampires at the same time without feeling wozy, although I prefer having only one or two. It's more.... intimate" she grinned.
Student
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12


Alexander smile : i see your point in our clan we call the fresher or familiar but they are normal human. 19 vampire amazing
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

demonlord14 wrote:


Alexander smile : i see your point in our clan we call the fresher or familiar but they are normal human. 19 vampire amazing


"Well we're nothing but normal." She said cockily
Student
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12


Azarael: well ill be off now ill leave you both for now Alex you got the key so
Alexander: yes as always
Azarael: Good
Azarael vanish.
Alexander: God some time he pist me off. Sit on a couch if you van feed 19 vampire your not normal
smile showing is fang
Alexander: and beside being normal just meen that your are no one
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

demonlord14 wrote:

Azarael: well ill be off now ill leave you both for now Alex you got the key so
Alexander: yes as always
Azarael: Good
Azarael vanish.
Alexander: God some time he pist me off. Sit on a couch if you van feed 19 vampire your not normal
smile showing is fang
Alexander: and beside being normal just meen that your are no one


Amally sits on the couch, exposing her neck. "You coming?" she asks seductively.
Student
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12


Alexander smile: Get close and kiss her gently on the neck befor bitting here
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

demonlord14 wrote:



Alexander smile: Get close and kiss her gently on the neck befor bitting here


Ashlynn held on to Alexander's head, keeping him close. She let her head fall on the back of the couch, leaving him more space.
Student
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12


Alexander, holing her, start drinking slowly and is impress whit the taste of this blood. he one of his hand on the back of her head to hold it
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

demonlord14 wrote:


Alexander, holing her, start drinking slowly and is impress whit the taste of this blood. he one of his hand on the back of her head to hold it


Amally sighed. Most people wouldn't believe her, but having her blood drank felt very good.
Student
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12


Alexandre: Stop drinking having "eat" enough for at least a weak: you blood is sweet
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

demonlord14 wrote:


Alexandre: Stop drinking having "eat" enough for at least a weak: you blood is sweet


Ashlynn smiled. "I know. You're a good drinker."
Student
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12


SMile back : Liking the rest of the blood around his lips.
Principal
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in time...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

demonlord14 wrote:

SMile back : Liking the rest of the blood around his lips.


Ashlynn sat up straighter, leaned closed to Alexander and kissed him full on the lips.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.