First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply The Watchers' Main Base
Creator
19290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 5/30/12


"So be it." The Father repeated. He turned back toward the window, staring over the scarred landscape. He would send some of his ferals to eliminate this man instead.
Creator
19290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 11/11/12
"See for yourself." The Father said blankly. He went and stood by the entrance, "I will wait here as you search."
Member
9201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Shedorerumu
Offline
Posted 11/11/12


"How will I know if it's him or not?" Taira asked, her voice laced with many emotions, the main one...fear. Fearful that the unthinkable could have happened.
Creator
19290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 11/11/12


"Should you not recognize him?" The Father asked.
Member
9201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Shedorerumu
Offline
Posted 11/11/12 , edited 11/11/12


"Many of these men and women look alike..."
Creator
19290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 11/11/12


"They have received my gift. Your father has not."
Member
9201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Shedorerumu
Offline
Posted 11/12/12


Taira walked around, looking for her father. She analyzed many of the people's faces, and not one has looked familiar yet.
Creator
19290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 11/12/12


The Father stood at the entrance and waited. Ivan could handle managing their men for the time being. The Father had a more...interesting matter to attend to.
Member
9201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Shedorerumu
Offline
Posted 11/12/12


Taira looked all around for that one man. She was so engulfed in walking and looking that she didn't realize it when she bumped into a man. She scowled at him and hissed, "Watch it."

"That is no way to talk to a man of your superior missy." The man growled right back. Taira looked up at him. Her eyes widened a bit. Was it really...?
Creator
19290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 11/13/12

Sukii-Yami wrote:



Taira looked all around for that one man. She was so engulfed in walking and looking that she didn't realize it when she bumped into a man. She scowled at him and hissed, "Watch it."

"That is no way to talk to a man of your superior missy." The man growled right back. Taira looked up at him. Her eyes widened a bit. Was it really...?


(wait...her father or Ivan?)
Member
9201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Shedorerumu
Offline
Posted 11/13/12


(Depends...Which would make for a better story? O.O)
Creator
19290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 11/13/12

Sukii-Yami wrote:



(Depends...Which would make for a better story? O.O)


(Well did you have either in mind, at first. I personally feel Ivan would be interesting...but on the other hand, her searching for her father in the base has been dragged out a fair bit already)
Member
9201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Shedorerumu
Offline
Posted 11/13/12


(I kinda like the idea of Ivan. Then she would see her father, then she would get pissed and so on and so on. What do you think?)
Creator
19290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 11/14/12


(Ivan it is)

Ivan smiled sadistically, "...Or maybe I am not your superior. You are the...visitor that Father has brought in, aren't you?" he scowled a little, "Here to find...someone that you think is part of my army."
Member
9201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Shedorerumu
Offline
Posted 11/14/12


Taira growled up at the man. "What of it?" Her eyes flickered to white, but only for a split second.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.