First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Magnolia Town
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 3/20/12
The Home Town of Fairy Tail
Mage
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/12
*walks around* So where is this phony mage. *keeps on walking around*
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 3/25/12
*You soon come across a magic shop and decide to ask the owner for any clues.*
Mage
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

jaeking wrote:

*You soon come across a magic shop and decide to ask the owner for any clues.*

Excuse me sir, have you noticed any mages that have been acting weird. Specifically Fairy Tail mages.
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 3/25/12
Actually there was a tall man with White hair who put a bunch of Magic rings on the Fairy Tail tab. I've never seen him before, so I thought he was new.
Mage
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

jaeking wrote:

Actually there was a tall man with White hair who put a bunch of Magic rings on the Fairy Tail tab. I've never seen him before, so I thought he was new.

Do you have any idea where he might of gone?
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 3/25/12
Sorry I have no Ideal. *Just then you here a group of girls walking pass the shop.* Did you hear? Fairy Tail is unveiling the newest mage Down at South Gate Park...Let's Go!
Mage
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

jaeking wrote:

Sorry I have no Ideal. *Just then you here a group of girls walking pass the shop.* Did you hear? Fairy Tail is unveiling the newest mage Down at South Gate Park...Let's Go!

Thank you for the information sir. I'll have those rings back by the end of today *exits the shop and runs off to South Gate Park*
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 3/26/12
*You arrive at south gate park to see a crowd of people huddeled around the giant Tree.* Watch in amazed at the power of a Fairy Tail Wizard. *The Mate the fire into the air fire and lightning from the rings on his hand.*
Mage
4092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/12
*I walk down the street of Magnolia looking for the mage.
Mage
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/12

jaeking wrote:

*You arrive at south gate park to see a crowd of people huddeled around the giant Tree.* Watch in amazed at the power of a Fairy Tail Wizard. *The Mate the fire into the air fire and lightning from the rings on his hand.*

*walks out of the crowd and stands near the mage* So you're a Fairy Tail mage, what's your name and lemme see your tattoo.
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 3/26/12
Um...yea I'm from Fairy Tail. Who the hell are you? *The Man begin to look nervously*
Mage
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/12

jaeking wrote:

Um...yea I'm from Fairy Tail. Who the hell are you? *The Man begin to look nervously*

I'm Draco Rotter, a real member from Fairy Tail, and who the hell are you? I've never seen your face before
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 3/26/12
*The man begins to sweat a bit more.* You...you don't know who I am. You must've been gone. I...I'm New! *The man says with a forced smile*
Mage
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/12

jaeking wrote:

*The man begins to sweat a bit more.* You...you don't know who I am. You must've been gone. I...I'm New! *The man says with a forced smile*

Really new? when did you join? and where is your sign showing that you are an official member of Fairy Tail?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.