First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Hargeon Town
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 3/24/12
*The Figure disapear and you hear a Voice.* Help me
Mage
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

jaeking wrote:

*The Figure disapear and you hear a Voice.* Help me

I can help you, but who are you?...
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 3/24/12 , edited 3/24/12
Help me. *she says nothing eles.You notice the voice is coming from the water.*
Mage
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

jaeking wrote:

Help me. *she says nothing eles.You notice the voice is coming from the water.*

(( i got to go, so i'll reply to your next post once i get back. bye ))
*begins to slowly walk towards the water* what do you need help with? *still cautious*
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 3/24/12
*Suddenly the tide begins to rise until the water is at your feet. You feel your magic power begining to drain.*
Mage
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

jaeking wrote:

*Suddenly the tide begins to rise until the water is at your feet. You feel your magic power begining to drain.*

Tch *jumps up into the air* Rise *the water begins rise into the air due to gravitational magic*
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 3/24/12
*the girl disappears* It seems like you are not going to cooperate. *says a Voice from the shore.
Mage
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

jaeking wrote:

*the girl disappears* It seems like you are not going to cooperate. *says a Voice from the shore.

I'm not cooperating? *lands back on the shore* You were the one who went on the offensive. Mind showing your self?
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 3/24/12
8Just then a man large spiky hair sunglasses and a winter coat walk towards you* ah I see you are from a guild. That means you should be loaded. just hand over all your Jewels, and I won't get physical with you.
Mage
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

jaeking wrote:

8Just then a man large spiky hair sunglasses and a winter coat walk towards you* ah I see you are from a guild. That means you should be loaded. just hand over all your Jewels, and I won't get physical with you.

Heh, get physical? Who are you and are you the one that has been injuring the people of this town?
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 3/24/12
The name is Ono Graywaters, and it wasn't me it was my fine friend behind you. *Just then a you turn to see a wave of water heading towards you*
Mage
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

jaeking wrote:

The name is Ono Graywaters, and it wasn't me it was my fine friend behind you. *Just then a you turn to see a wave of water heading towards you*

Damn *uses gravity to push my self back to avoid the large wave* Who are you two? what guild are you from? *standing between both of them*
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 3/24/12
*The Girl trys to speak* My Name is... Quiet. I didn't tell you to speak.* The man yells at her* Come forth my servants of Hargeon Town, * Just then Ten more Shadowy figures appear in between you and Ono.* Destroy Him. If I can kill you the maybe one of the dark guilds will take me in haha. *He laughs as all of the figures rushes towards you.*
Mage
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/12

jaeking wrote:

*The Girl trys to speak* My Name is... Quiet. I didn't tell you to speak.* The man yells at her* Come forth my servants of Hargeon Town, * Just then Ten more Shadowy figures appear in between you and Ono.* Destroy Him. If I can kill you the maybe one of the dark guilds will take me in haha. *He laughs as all of the figures rushes towards you.*

So you are guildless. Rise *the 10 figures begin to float into the air* Fall *the gravity around Ono increases exponentially, causing him to fall. I begin to walk towards the girl* So do you mind telling me who you are, and why you are attacking people? Or is the only reason to join a dark guild?
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 3/24/12
Actually I'm a part of fairy tails...or I use to be... *the girl says as her eyes begin to tear up.* Haha She is one of my subordiants now. You my magic is call "Legend of the City" any spirit that remains in this town is mine to comand. Come forth! *Just the the moon light begins to darken. You look up to see the sky covered with Spirits.* Now go Hundred spirit army Attack!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.