First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Clover Town
Mage
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / M
Offline
Posted 4/12/12

SanoHarama wrote:

*I continue to go towards you, ignoring the pain, not caring for my own life*
I have only two choices. Victory or death... and I will not die!
*Running towards you know pulling out a sharp shard of glass, about to use it as a knife*

*with almost the last bit of strength, i swing with my right arm part of the claw and hit your right side of your head. i collapse onto my knees and arms after the strike*
Posted 4/12/12

ShoskeSaito wrote:


SanoHarama wrote:

*I continue to go towards you, ignoring the pain, not caring for my own life*
I have only two choices. Victory or death... and I will not die!
*Running towards you know pulling out a sharp shard of glass, about to use it as a knife*

*with almost the last bit of strength, i swing with my right arm part of the claw and hit your right side of your head. i collapse onto my knees and arms after the strike*


*Getting up again I start walking to you, raise the shard of glass ready to strike, but fall to my knees*
It's over.
*I stab the shard into your hand to keep you on the ground, grab another rock and slam it into your temple*
Mage
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / M
Offline
Posted 4/12/12

SanoHarama wrote:
*Getting up again I start walking to you, raise the shard of glass ready to strike, but fall to my knees*
It's over.
*I stab the shard into your hand to keep you on the ground, grab another rock and slam it into your temple*

*slowly opens eyes* This isn't over *grins then slowly closes my eyes and passes out*
Posted 4/12/12

ShoskeSaito wrote:


SanoHarama wrote:
*Getting up again I start walking to you, raise the shard of glass ready to strike, but fall to my knees*
It's over.
*I stab the shard into your hand to keep you on the ground, grab another rock and slam it into your temple*

*slowly opens eyes* This isn't over *grins then slowly closes my eyes and passes out*


*Falls on top of him*
Don't worry, we'll have a rematch...
*grins slightly too sore to move*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.