Post Reply Balsam Village
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 3/21/12
The Spa Town
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 4/4/12
Tiana:-standing there waiting-
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 4/4/12

tiatulip44 wrote:

Tiana:-standing there waiting-


*A magic Council Guard walks up to you.* I'm Sorry, but your opponent is a No Show. You Advance to the next Round.
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 4/4/12

jaeking wrote:


tiatulip44 wrote:

Tiana:-standing there waiting-


*A magic Council Guard walks up to you.* I'm Sorry, but your opponent is a No Show. You Advance to the next Round.


Tiana:all right
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 4/13/12
Scratching his head having finally arrived at balsam town.'...tch...could of given me better directions..now..WHERE IS THIS THIEF!!.'Laughs running right into the town eager to fight this so called thief with the chains wrapped around his left arm flailing around as he ran.
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 4/13/12

Excuse me sir. You wouldn't happen to be a Mage would you? *You turn to see a man dressed in a police outfit speaking to you.*
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 4/13/12 , edited 4/13/12


Skids to a stop hearing someone speak.'huh?..ah yeah from sabertooth.'Starts looking over his body for his tattoo then snaps his fingers and turned showing it was set on the back of his right shoulder.'keep forgetting about it..still not used to the whole guild stuff..and I'm here to take care of this thief.'Grins taking out the paper explaining the mission.
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 4/13/12


Well thanks the gods. *the officer grabs your hand and begins to shake it* That gang has been tearing the city down looking for that thief. please just catch him before sundown or there will be nothing left of our town. * you look around to see that the town has been badly damaged.
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 4/13/12

jaeking wrote:


Looks around seeing the damage and lets out a whistle.'..looks like..this will be fun...'Smirks shaking the man's head a bit harder than most normally do then turned cracking his knuckles.'Alright then...LETS GO!!.'Slams his feets to the ground placing his hands on his knees before taking in a deep breath pulling his head back as he did then threw his head forward.'HEY THIEF!!..I'M COMING FOR YA!!.'Shouting as loud as he could letting his words echoe wanting to let him know he was challenging him then rushed off into the town without a second thought.
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 4/13/12
*As you are running through town you run in to three large men in suites. You bump into them and fall backwards* What the hurry bub? *Your a small and slimey voice coming from behind the three giants. A man walks from behind them proving to be less then half the giants size and even smaller then yourself.* Whadya def?
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 4/13/12

jaeking wrote:


Grunts after running into the three and looks up rubbing his head.'..MOVE IT!!..unless your this Cas whatever...I could care less about you guys.'Jumps up shaking his head with his hands clenched and a small smirk on his face.'wait..do you guys know him..TAKE ME TO HIM.'Just as he finished flames would burst around his body giving off a strong enough heat to cause them to back away from him.'WHERE...IS...THE THIEF!!.'Shouts in excitment wanting nothing but a fight right now.
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 4/13/12
Whoa Calm down buddy. We're looking for the same guy. Maybe we can help each other out. My name is Guido. If you find this guy then hows about yous bring him to me how does that sound. I'll make it worth your wild.
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 4/13/12


Eyes the man silently as the flames slowly died down.'...and..why should I do that?'Arches a brow as the chain around his left arm lightly swings getting longer as he lowers it some. A light steam coming off the chains having been heated by the flames.'tell me who you guys are..and I might consider that.'Nods moving his right hand to rest on the armor around his waist with his fingers lightly gripping the barely visible hilt hoping these guys would try attacking him.
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 4/13/12


We are the Bundolo Family. That bastard Cass took a special Lacrim from us. The cops are trying to protect him, but we want to make him suffer. If you find him hand him over to us got it?

84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 4/13/12 , edited 4/13/12


Calms down a bit disappointed though and folds his arms.'keh..so your going to use me for the dirty work..meh whatever..but..course I expect something from you guys..or no deal.'Shrugs as his eyes slowly moved eyeing each of the men for any shady movement as his fingers twitched a bit.
You must be logged in to post.