First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Acalypha Town
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 4/12/12

jaeking wrote:


OK we will be leaving now. Good luck. * the two parents leave you with the two kids smiling at you.*


Ruby:ok first things first Sticky notes -points at one- Whats your name?
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 4/12/12

I'm Duncan *says the boy.* And I'm Diana *says the girl* We are the Sunquiste Twins *They say in unison*
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 4/12/12

jaeking wrote:


I'm Duncan *says the boy.* And I'm Diana *says the girl* We are the Sunquiste Twins *They say in unison*


Ruby:ok Duncan you get this blue note with "dun" on it and Diana you get a pink one with "dia" on it there now lets go inside.
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 4/12/12
Aww. but I hate blue *says Duncan* and I hate Pink *Says Diana* Besides we don't want to go in. we want to play outside a bit more.
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 4/12/12

jaeking wrote:

Aww. but I hate blue *says Duncan* and I hate Pink *Says Diana* Besides we don't want to go in. we want to play outside a bit more.


Ruby:deal with it and you can play for 15 more minettes ok?*thouts:this is cake just like watching tia when she was little*
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 4/12/12
we can play for 15 min you say *the twins look at each other* ok then lets play. *The twins then disappear*
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 4/12/12

jaeking wrote:

we can play for 15 min you say *the twins look at each other* ok then lets play. *The twins then disappear*


Ruby:hey where'd ya go???
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 4/13/12

*Just then an Axe slams into the ground in front of you.* Why Hello. *You notice a a huge half man half bull creature staring at you. You look pass it to see the two kids sitting on the porch of the huge building.*
((Sorry for the late post I was busy))
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 4/13/12

jaeking wrote:


*Just then an Axe slams into the ground in front of you.* Why Hello. *You notice a a huge half man half bull creature staring at you. You look pass it to see the two kids sitting on the porch of the huge building.*
((Sorry for the late post I was busy))


Ruby:ok bull thing i don't want a fight
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 4/13/12

He's not fighting with you, he's just playing. besides you have no choice. take a look. * You look at the gate that you walked through and noticed runes that were not there before. they state that no one can pass through while a match is going on.*

10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 4/13/12

jaeking wrote:


He's not fighting with you, he's just playing. besides you have no choice. take a look. * You look at the gate that you walked through and noticed runes that were not there before. they state that no one can pass through while a match is going on.*



Ruby:i realy hate doing this for fun but -her hands light- watever-she stricks-
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 4/13/12
Oh good she want's to play get her Tarus. *Taurus blocks the punch and follows up with a swing of his Axe.*
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 4/14/12

jaeking wrote:

Oh good she want's to play get her Tarus. *Taurus blocks the punch and follows up with a swing of his Axe.*


Ruby:What on earth do these kids think-she tricks agane-
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Online
Posted 4/14/12
*the kids sit back clapping there hands laughing* Good show! *Taurus follows with another swing of his axe*
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 4/15/12

jaeking wrote:

*the kids sit back clapping there hands laughing* Good show! *Taurus follows with another swing of his axe*


Ruby: Oy....-she punches taurus in the face- I have the shortest temper
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.